MCU DCEU Legitimate Movie Cross Over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
How would a Legitimate Cross over go between Superman, Bat Man, and Green Lantern Go with The Avengers?
Maybe like injustice where somehow they switch universes and try to find a way to comeback facing each others enemies.

How much Budget would such a movie have? And What will it take to get it done.

Silent Master
It would involve the Avengers trying to arrest the mass murdering vigilantes known as Batman and Superman.

BruceSkywalker
It won't work because Hack Snyder will frack it up lmao... besides Marvel will win lol

Silent Master
One thing is for sure, Tony would be a million times better at weaponizing kryptonite.

MF DELPH
It could work, but I think it would work best if the TV versions of the DC characters were used to establish a DCEU multiverse. If Grant Gustin's Barry Allen from the Flash series showed up in Marvel New York and interacted with RDJ/Iron Man and Chris Evans/Cap first, and it's established that he comes from a multiverse which contains a particular dystopic universe where the heroes are darker and events appear to be leading to a future where the greatest of those heroes (Superman) becomes a tyrant in league with a being that poses a threat to all of their universes (Darkseid) and needs their assistance it could work. Also could make it that Thanos and Darkseid are aware of eachother.

Budget wise it wouldn't necessarily be more than $140-190M, but that really depends on which studio takes the lead. The issue with the DC films is WB, not the DC source material. Disney has a good stable of writers/directors that are collaborating under Feige and plotting out how everything is going to work together. I think that structure of checks and balances and a longer, outlined roll out would help DC's films rather than WB's attempts at a quick recapture of the Nolan Trilogy's success.

TethAdamTheRock
How would l'ex luthor against Iron Mans Villians?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
One thing is for sure, Tony would be a million times better at weaponizing kryptonite.

he'd have a great kryptonite iron man armor no doubt

MF DELPH
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How would l'ex luthor against Iron Mans Villians?

I'd recast Lex as adult Lex, and it should be either Matt Damon or Bryan Cranston. Eisenberg's Lex should be explicitly stated to have been Alexander Luthor/Lex Jr and he can be killed off.

Silent Master
They'd kill him.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by MF DELPH
It could work, but I think it would work best if the TV versions of the DC characters were used to establish a DCEU multiverse. If Grant Gustin's Barry Allen from the Flash series showed up in Marvel New York and interacted with RDJ/Iron Man and Chris Evans/Cap first, and it's established that he comes from a multiverse which contains a particular dystopic universe where the heroes are darker and events appear to be leading to a future where the greatest of those heroes (Superman) becomes a tyrant in league with a being that poses a threat to all of their universes (Darkseid) and needs their assistance it could work. Also could make it that Thanos and Darkseid are aware of eachother.

Budget wise it wouldn't necessarily be more than $140-190M, but that really depends on which studio takes the lead. The issue with the DC films is WB, not the DC source material. Disney has a good stable of writers/directors that are collaborating under Feige and plotting out how everything is going to work together. I think that structure of checks and balances and a longer, outlined roll out would help DC's films rather than WB's attempts at a quick attempt to recapture the Nolan Trilogy's success. This sounds absolutely on point.

Yeah I think the characters from CW should be part of DCEU. And Both Thanos and Darkseid would become aware of each other, Maybe would team up..

Something like the arc when Thanos had the inifity gauntlet or hotu,.
But this time both Universes are included.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Silent Master
It would involve the Avengers trying to arrest the mass murdering vigilantes known as Batman and Superman.

laughing

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he'd have a great kryptonite iron man armor no doubt Can Iron Man's Armor Be Powered by Kryptonite?

What about a l'ex luthor Iron Man Merger Armor

CPT Space Bomb
Don't want to see it. At all. Not only are the tones way different, they just feel different. And DC still really needs to get their universe off the ground before I want to see them do any crossovers...hell, Justice League isn't even really ready yet and they're already pushing that out asap....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can Iron Man's Armor Be Powered by Kryptonite?

What about a l'ex luthor Iron Man Merger Armor

no reason why it couldn't be... Stark is very smart so I have every reason to believe he can fashion a suit made out of kryptonite...

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'd recast Lex as adult Lex, and it should be either Matt Damon or Bryan Cranston. Eisenberg's Lex should be explicitly stated to have been Alexander Luthor/Lex Jr and he can be killed off.

why not have Reeve Supes or The Flash traverse back thru time so that Eisenlex was never born smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.