Since Hyperion is stronger than Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Based on how the writers are portraying him and want him to be.

Than must also mean Gladiator is also stronger than Thor based on how he stalemate Hyperions Strength. My Question is, Since Superman was able to go to 12 against thor ( saying Thors strength maxed at 10 but DC characters go up to 12 or something like that) would that make Hyperion and Gladiator a 11? closer to superman's strength level than Thor but still 1 level weaker.

How would that compare to Wonder woman's strength and captain Marvel? Be Honest.

DarkSaint85
I reckon that its about 3.46.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I reckon that its about 3.46. What's 3.46? Wonder woman to superman? ok

StiltmanFTW
CBCness lv in this thread is over 9000

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
What's 3.46? Wonder woman to superman? ok

Oh no, that's about 2.49.

ShadowFyre
Why is hyperion stronger than Thor? Have the two had a recent matchup Im unaware of or are you talking about the planet feats?

TethAdamTheRock
It's really not a bashing thread to superman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why is hyperion stronger than Thor?

That's pretty obvious.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why is hyperion stronger than Thor? Have the two had a recent matchup Im unaware of or are you talking about the planet feats? The writers are portraying him to be stronger, read their recent team up comics, it's also the same thing in the animated universe, Hyperion is slightly stronger than thor

ShadowFyre
Im not disagreeing that Hype is physically stronger than Thor, it just sounded like there was some recent fight or direct comparison or something. Most of their teamups have them pretty equal. Beyonders fight showed them as pretty much equals. The only thing I can think of directly is Hyperion catching a moving planet. And when did Glads and Hype match up?

HulkIsHulk
Glads matched up with a different Hyperion....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

thumb up

There have been many Hyperions.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

This.

The whole premise of this thread irks me

celeyhyga17
superdur

Surtur
It was funny when Gladiator killed Hyperion though, no matter which version it was.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Surtur
It was funny when Gladiator killed Hyperion though, no matter which version it was.
Through superior skills despite equal stats...

Surtur
I always thought that version of Hyperion might of been weaker then Gladiator. Remember Gladiator can destroy a planet in a few hits. I don't know if that version of Hype was on that level at the time.

TethAdamTheRock
It was funny when Gladiator killed Hyperion though, no matter which version it was. Post the scan of him killing hyperion

cdtm
Broke his neck.

Funniest part to me, was Hype stabbing Gladiator in the eye with his own mohawk.

TethAdamTheRock
I read the fight, Hyperion lost because he said he never meet anyone he didn't have to hold back on so his skills never got past a certain point

abhilegend
I always thought that version of Hyperion might of been weaker then Gladiator. Remember Gladiator can destroy a planet in a few hits. I don't know if that version of Hype was on that level at the time.
Hyperion explicitly stalemated Gladiator in strength and was equal to him in strength.

It matters little how many rocks Gladiator had broken. Direct comparison is what matters.

the Darkone
Gladiator defeated 712 Hyperion, current Hyperion could very well be the strongest superman type in marvel surpassing sentry and gladiator in strength. If this version Hyperion has any eternal heritage then his potential could very well be great, I'll stay say Thor is more powerful and versatile imo, but they are peers

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hyperion explicitly stalemated Gladiator in strength and was equal to him in strength.

It matters little how many rocks Gladiator had broken. Direct comparison is what matters. Rock?? Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.