The realm of speculation, theories and conclusions. Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
I have returned with another issue of this realm.

This time I will be diving into the skill, powers, prowess and mindset of the would be Sithari in the Korriban temple Sirak.

He has been used in but a few debates so I thought it would best for people to forge there own thoughtout opinions on the character.

How skilled is Sirak compared to the many fighters in SW lore?

How powerful is he?

Most importantly what kind of potential could he have achieved should his training completed?

For the sake of thoughts, and well rounded opinions I would like to see some thoughts on this character.

Syndicate
Aayla Secura level duelist, TCW Ahsoka level force user.

He could have been Luminara's level in skill and Ki Adi Mundi's level as a force user.

The Ellimist
He couldn't even produce more than a few sparks of lightning a few weeks before his death.

Maybe beginning of LotF Ben Skywalker

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
Aayla Secura level duelist, TCW Ahsoka level force user.

He could have been Luminara's level in skill and Ki Adi Mundi's level as a force user.

What in the actual ****?

|King Joker|
Between Kanan and TCW Ahsoka.

Potential wise... Eh, I don't know.

NewGuy01
He was decent, but nothing spectacular really. I wouldn't put him any higher than the Grand Inquisitor, myself.

He'd get destroyed by high-calibre councilors like Kit Fisto.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He was decent, but nothing spectacular really. I wouldn't put him any higher than the Grand Inquisitor, myself.

He'd get destroyed by high-calibre councilors like Kit Fisto.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.