Most Esoteric Force Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Here we can list the most esoteric displays of the Force we've seen. No rituals (I might make a separate thread for that one), just something that can be accomplished at a finger's click.

SunRazer
I'll start us off with Phase and Mnemotherapy, which only have like, two users in all of SW history.

The Ellimist
Midichlorian manipulation
Flow walking
Castila's thing with machines
Shatterpoint
Prob some other random shit Luke does

SunRazer
Callista Ming's machine thing is actually Essence Transfer.

Midi-chlorian manipulation only has about three users, so it's definitely worth mentioning.

Flow-walking has more, but it's still very rare. That reminds me of Force-walking, which I believe is a very rare technique.

Shatterpoint isn't exactly common, but there's like ten known practitioners, so that's not exactly one of the most esoteric powers we've ever seen.

Dark Transfer only has two or three users as well. That needs to be mentioned.

Trocity
Darkshear.

SunRazer
That's a good one.

Darth Abonis
Blood Trail

JKBart
Skull Lightning, I think only Windu mastered channeling regular Lightning through the skull

pic

http://i.imgur.com/NJS6DQt.png

The Ellimist
Looks like Snoke.

JKBart
Lol Snoke=Windu confirmed

He saw the fall of the old Republic
Skull pretty similar

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
Skull Lightning, I think only Windu mastered channeling regular Lightning through the skull

pic

http://i.imgur.com/NJS6DQt.png
False, Vader mastered it to an even greater degree:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/laserdisk/sw6/dvbones07.jpg

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer

Midi-chlorian manipulation only has about three users, so it's definitely worth mentioning.

Who's the third?

JKBart
Plagueis I guess, he rediscovered it in Prequel era after Valkorion and Revan

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Who's the third?
I think he's counting Tenebrous.

NewGuy01
Who was incapable of Midichlorian Manipulation. That's why he invented Maxi-Chlorians, if I'm not mistaken.

Zenwolf
The Dark/Darksight, I really wish the Sorcerers of Rhand were expanded upon a lot more.

Fated Xtasy
Deadly Sight.

Force Destruction.

Wall of Light.

DarthAnt66
Sever Force and Teleportation are also up there.

ILS
Surviving being cut in half eek!

Beniboybling
Midi-chlorian manipulation is surely the most esoteric, we can be sure that only Plagueis ever fully mastered it.

EDIT: No rituals, I guess Force phantoms can be discounted then.

Emperordmb
Force phantom isn't really a ritual though, it's a technique.

Beniboybling
Well it can't be done at the drop of a hat, and there is indeed a ritual process involved in pulling it off.

Emperordmb
Lumiya's just kinda projecting and maintaining several of them at once while talking to Jacen. She's not doing some ritual process or whatever.

Beniboybling
Well to create them in the first place it required the user to reach out with the Force and locate a target and then a specific kind of being capable of sustaining it, I'd call that a ritual.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Midi-chlorian manipulation is surely the most esoteric, we can be sure that only Plagueis ever fully mastered it.
I'd say that Valkorion became a master of it as well. Valkorion enhanced the Force-sensitivity of the Outlander to make him stronger (see chapter 12).

Beniboybling
That's a stretch, what Valkorion did may have increased his midicholrian count but that doesn't mean he could manipulate them directly as Plagueis could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.