Spider-man Vs Kitty Pryde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ASM0114-38a7e.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Midtown Manhattan.

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/star-lady.jpg

Sin I AM
Kitty stomps

riv6672
How and why? Always good to know for future threads.

Sin I AM
Parker can't tag her. And if she's even remotely serious she can boy only ko but kill him due to her phasing ability. There's nothing he can do without one sided prep

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Parker can't tag her. And if she's even remotely serious she can boy only ko but kill him due to her phasing ability. There's nothing he can do without one sided prep I don't know about that. She's not especially fast to someone like peter, so I have doubts about whether or not she can even tag him. If he gets serious, all he'd have to do is wait for her to turn solid again and then hit her as hard as he can and she'd be dead.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
I don't know about that. She's not especially fast to someone like peter, so I have doubts about whether or not she can even tag him. If he gets serious, all he'd have to do is wait for her to turn solid again and then hit her as hard as he can and she'd be dead.

She's a decent ms in her own right. And all she'd have to do is phase a fist anywhere and he's out. It's her fight to lose

ghostman
she isnt tagging ****ing spider man wtf, and its a draw, as she cant touch him and vice versa.

Darth Thor
I don't know about that. She's not especially fast to someone like peter, so I have doubts about whether or not she can even tag him. If he gets serious, all he'd have to do is wait for her to turn solid again and then hit her as hard as he can and she'd be dead.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Kitty wins.

For those wondering how, at least SHE has a way of breaking the stalemate. Over 500m, Spidey is not tagging her before she goes intangible.

After that, she can remain phased indefinitely.

She can phase an area of 10 miles, and has phased out of the Earth's rotation to move through space.

So yeah, this is Kitty's fight to lose.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
she isnt tagging ****ing spider man wtf, and its a draw, as she cant touch him and vice versa.

She could quite possibly phase the ground he's standing on have him fall thru
Then phase him into rock. She's above his ability to contend with

Surtur
He will never be able to land a hit, this is going to be a pretty big problem. I don't know if he can dodge her until she dies or passes out from exhaustion.

DarkSaint85
Surely HE would pass out from exhaustion first? She can just calmly walk over to him, he's the one who has to avoid her....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
He will never be able to land a hit, this is going to be a pretty big problem. I don't know if he can dodge her until she dies or passes out from exhaustion.

I think her bteakworld bullet feat shows he ain't out lasting her

Surtur
I suppose he could just like...purposely swing up to the tops of buildings, just to be a dick and make her walk up the stairs? He'd still lose though, but it doesn't mean he couldn't f*ck with her.

DarkSaint85
She can 'float' up the building, similar to how she swims through the ground.
Or she could just phase the entire building, making him fall from a 30storey height.

Sure, he has webs, but he will eventually run out of fluid. Or she just makes his web intangible. Or phases through the circuitry pf his shooters, messing them up.

deathslash
He swings away from her and while she tries to chase him down, he comes back at a her twice as fast and oneshots her.

DarkSaint85
Why would she chase him?

Breakworld bullet. 16km long, super dense alloy.

She phased it through the entire earth.

A skyscraper would be nothing. Two skyscrapers, three, a whole block, would be relatively easy.

And she did that whilst exhausted. Spidey can webswing up into Manhattan's skyline...then every single skyscraper within earshot suddenly goes intangible.

Glorificus
It's a matter of attrition. Kitty waits until Spider-man gets tired from dodging her, or Peter waits until Kitty needs to sleep (I'm assuming she becomes unphased when she falls asleep).

cdtm
Yeah, Spidey loses.

Kind of like how Superman or Captain Marvel should lose to Martian Manhunter, perhaps? stick out tongue

But seriously, she's far enough away to phase before he can reach her , and that's the game.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why would she chase him?

Breakworld bullet. 16km long, super dense alloy.

She phased it through the entire earth.

A skyscraper would be nothing. Two skyscrapers, three, a whole block, would be relatively easy.

And she did that whilst exhausted. Spidey can webswing up into Manhattan's skyline...then every single skyscraper within earshot suddenly goes intangible. that's one of her single best feats ever. I'd hardly call that a standard showing for her. Also, what makes you think that she's going to be so bloodlusted?

DarkSaint85
that's one of her single best feats ever. I'd hardly call that a standard showing for her. Also, what makes you think that she's going to be so bloodlusted?

She can be pretty ruthless.

http://s24.postimg.org/rns5kozs5/003.jpg

riv6672
What a fun read. Thanks folks.

deathslash

http://s24.postimg.org/rns5kozs5/003.jpg that was against a known murderer and enemy of wolverine. She also knew that deathstrike has a healing factor. This is a fight against a known superhero that has saved the world on more than one occasion and who also has a friendly relationship with the x-men. Two completely different things.

Sin I AM
Kitty is tailor made to take him down though. Is this a featureless environment?

Sin I AM
Never mind just checked. I'm sure he could evade her. But he really can't affect her physically

leonidas
did she get an amp in black vortex? can't recall....anyway, classic kitty, this would likely be a draw. his senses would allow him to know where she was at all times and even when to easily avoid any strike. if she can now phase huge areas at a time, then clearly this is spite--as would be a very many battles she's put into if that is indeed the case.

8swords

http://s24.postimg.org/rns5kozs5/003.jpg

she was being controlled by ogun though, wink

8swords
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tM-KQ5_m5oI/VCwuZQVAe0I/AAAAAAAFF8Y/rqLW9WSHdrQ/s1600/p7_7%2Bcopy.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tBLeOkZDLsI/VCwuZ7jDnTI/AAAAAAAFF8U/lV1af_RVT8o/s1600/p7_8.jpg

the comic has one of the best fight scenes big grin

Mindset
Spiderman just webs her up lol, do you guys even read comics?

riv6672
^^^finally, a reality check.

KingD19
Okay so when she phases through the webbing?

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Okay so when she phases through the webbing? He webs her again.

Duh.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
He webs her again.

Duh.

So when he runs out of webbing, he'll just reload and keep spraying until he's wasted a few canisters to the same effect?

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
So when he runs out of webbing, he'll just reload and keep spraying until he's wasted a few canisters to the same effect? Yup.

Spiderman 10/10

riv6672
Mindset 0/0.

cdtm
Spidey's webbing works on an otherdimensional frequency, and can even web up spirits/ghosts. See Mindgames: Tubacular Spidey Freefall #0001 for details.

Konton
Originally posted by cdtm
Spidey's webbing works on an otherdimensional frequency, and can even web up spirits/ghosts. See Mindgames: Tubacular Spidey Freefall #0001 for details.

She doesn't phase into another dimension.

StiltmanFTW

That's Ogun controlling her, bro.

Ogun is more ruthless in every way possible than Pryde. Especially against Asians. Yellow. Like you.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's Ogun controlling her, bro.

Ogun is more ruthless in every way possible than Pryde. Especially against Asians. Yellow. Like you.

That's because he beats whiteys up for gits and shiggles.

I COULD bring up a more relevant scan - against WWH...

StiltmanFTW
Don't. This board is extremely racist against greens as it is erm

laughing out loud

Surtur
But Superman told us we should slap japs.

riv6672
Wow, i didnt think a fight between a shegetz and a jew would in any way get racial.

staxamillion
kitty has ninja training as well if she wanted to really she doesn't have to become competley tangible.

cant she just make her fingettips/fist/foot tangible. plus kitty can force spidey into going inside a building or underground which is not BFR because it will still be midtown Manhattan.

i say she waits him out he makes a mistake eventually like going for a punch but gets misdirected and phases into a building losing an arm or at least taking him out temporarily for the KO

Mindship
Generally, Spider-Man is pretty good at using his environment to beat opponents he can't outright physically defeat, eg, once took out Hulk with a dumptruck, I believe; Torch he's always kited towards fire hydrants.

How does Kitty handle electricity? If she's vulnerable, I could see Spidey tricking her into phasing through unseen power lines.

Of course, if electricity doesn't affect her, yeah, Spidey's in trouble, especially if she can affect her environment too. Unless he's prepped ahead with antiphasing web, I'm having a hard time seeing what Spider-Man can do.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindship
Generally, Spider-Man is pretty good at using his environment to beat opponents he can't outright physically defeat, eg, once took out Hulk with a dumptruck, I believe; Torch he's always kited towards fire hydrants.

How does Kitty handle electricity? If she's vulnerable, I could see Spidey tricking her into phasing through unseen power lines.

Of course, if electricity doesn't affect her, yeah, Spidey's in trouble, especially if she can affect her environment too. Unless he's prepped ahead with antiphasing web, I'm having a hard time seeing what Spider-Man can do.

She handles it just fine.

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/41801/1293818-x_men160_03a.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by staxamillion
kitty has ninja training as well if she wanted to really she doesn't have to become competley tangible.

cant she just make her fingettips/fist/foot tangible. plus kitty can force spidey into going inside a building or underground which is not BFR because it will still be midtown Manhattan.

i say she waits him out he makes a mistake eventually like going for a punch but gets misdirected and phases into a building losing an arm or at least taking him out temporarily for the KO
Thanks for the Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.