Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Episode 10 hit here in the US (A big middle finger to those in the UK and Australia who got it early stick out tongue )

A Prime favorite makes a cameo: Soundwave!

And from one spoiler I couldn't avoid on Seibertron's forums, Ratchet returns.

KingD19
I like the show and the concept. FOr a while though it was just hard to see all the primary Autobots be such losers when it came to a fight.

Like Grimlock. One of the most powerful Transformers ever, and he gets punked every episode.

cdtm
True. Really good version of Bumblebee, though. Hell, probably the only likeable version ever.

Between beating that theater loving Con who was hunting for Prime, holding his own with Saberhorn, and leading the team against Soundwave, he's been on a roll.

KingD19
Even though he couldn't talk in Prime, but I loved that version of Bumblebee. He was such a badass.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Even though he couldn't talk in Prime, but I loved that version of Bumblebee. He was such a badass.

Actually, you're right. The Prime finale was one of the single best episodes out of any series, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.