The realm of speculation, theories and conclusions. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
Seen as if not of the most underestimated Sith Lords in most boards.
That or I have been reading them wrong, I wish to see if we can conclude just how powerful this Sith Lord truly is.

As I have already done more than enough research on his power and skill, from multiple sources of media both bias and unbais.

Just how skilled was Darth Malak as a swordsman? (He was deemed the best of his time, I would assume it was well earned)

How powerful was Darth Malak in the force?

I would also like to use this to also get a more indepth feel on how great his SF amp does to him compared to his base form.

Is Malak truly this weak without it?

Did his power in the force truly fail without the amp, despite his claim to the throne of the Dark Lord at the time?

Where does his Base form truthfully lead to?

As does his ampd form?

Was Malak truly worthy of a Sith of old?

Or is he seen as the weak one afterall?

For the sake of thoughtout opinions I would to get something feesable out of this. IMO I think he ranks pretty high among the Sith, as his power and skill were well earned and placed, both ampd and unamped.

But what are your thoughts of this?

hutchy1345
"Many of the most powerful, terrifying, and notorious Sith Lords through history have been Human or near-Human, including Exar Kun, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, and Darth Krayt."
I think it's impressive to be mentioned in the same sentence as the likes of sidious
But not exactly much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.