Could T'challa beat Thor Odinson in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
H2H fist fight only

Genii96
You...are joking right?

deathslash
This has to be some sort of joke right? A low meta vs a high herald in a fistfight?

StiltmanFTW
Yes. T'Challa strikes harder than that pussy.

Stoic
Thor kills him instantly.

StiltmanFTW
Thor hasn't defeated anyone instantly in his entire career, to say nothing of actually killing someone.

Kazenji
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
to say nothing of actually killing someone.

roll eyes (sarcastic) typical lowballing

Stoic
It would be an accident. Thor is vastly more powerful. He could literally KO him by flicking him on his forehead with a finger.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
roll eyes (sarcastic) typical lowballing

Happy Birthday

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t623909.html

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
This has to be some sort of joke right? A low meta vs a high herald in a fistfight?

Now you know how I feel in most Karate Kid threads here. But yeah Thor wins.

SWblayde938
isn't T'challa a much more skilled fighter than Odinson?

Silent Master
Originally posted by SWblayde938
isn't T'challa a much more skilled fighter than Odinson?

Do you somehow think that BP being more skilled is going to matter when Thor is literally billions if not trillions of times stronger and more durable?

ghostman
stiltman already shitting on thor laughing laughing

quanchi112
Why won't kazenji accept birthday well wishes ?

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why won't kazenji accept birthday well wishes ?

Wishes are for fishes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Wishes are for fishes. From what I have heard about kazenji he's practically homeless. He's forced to log in from his local library. He should accept the well wishes because what he's doing isn't working.

Surtur
Okay I'll admit what you just said was pretty f*cking funny lol.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor hasn't defeated anyone instantly in his entire career, to say nothing of actually killing someone.
Say that to the Marauder Blockbuster. He was class 70 and while weakened from Hela's curse Thor killed him in one hit

leonidas
but...bp beat black dwarf who took on the annihilators??!!! and he was wrecking namor!!1!

if bp gets bored beating thor down physically, he could always just armbar him ftw.

bp takes this. easily. thumb up

btw, why the f*** does everyone in this forum suddenly refer to thor as odinson....? confused

DarkSaint85
Panther also casually killed a SuperSkrull who was Loki, Thor AND BRB combined, and we all know Skrulls = originals!!!!!

And Thor is Jane. Get over it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
btw, why the f*** does everyone in this forum suddenly refer to thor as odinson....? confused

I believe that's what the Unworthy version is called. Jane is Thor now.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, he goes by Odinson now and he waves his hand in Tchallas direction and that should be enough force to kill him. Spite thread.

StiltmanFTW
T'Challa's suits has the Force powers now stick out tongue

He redirects anything Thor throws at him and knocks him out.

Surtur
I always somehow suspected Wakanda was harboring midichlorians somewhere. This just proves it.

StiltmanFTW
Wakanda has everything, they just refuse to share with the rest of the world laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.