What 4 JLAers can replicate this feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No JLAer you choose can be above whatever tier you consider classic Thor to be:

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Avengers_16.jpg
http://zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/images/misc/extreme.jpg

Astner
So it's an island compressed into a three meter-diameter sphere?

Superman should be able to do it alone.

DarkSaint85
Yeah...I mean, compared to that, Superman/Martian Manhunter's feat with Brainiac's ship in the DCnU would be astronomically bigger.

so...MMH/Superman could do it solo. Hal could do it. WW as well.

All four would be overkill.

riv6672
Thanks for replying, DS.
Always boring when the initial response is someone i have on ignore.

So for the record, you consider Superman to be the same tier (equal to, but not higher than) as classic Thor. Good stuff.
Also, in regards to GL, it would have to be him amping his strength, as this was a strength feat, to be clear.

Surtur
Well wait..if Superman could do this by himself then doesn't this put him as significantly stronger then Thor? Since Thor needed help.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Well wait..if Superman could do this by himself then doesn't this put him as significantly stronger then Thor? Since Thor needed help.
Well, either DS ignored the OP stips (and he believes Supes, WW and MMH are each as strong as Thor, IM, WM and Vision combined) which isnt like him, or he's implying Thor could have done it himself, but didnt, being a team player and all.

DarkSaint85
I see DCnU Superman as a High Herald tier character, same as classic Thor. GL et al are either HHs as well, or below. Which is why I had them in my answer.

riv6672
So, Thor (and WW, MMH, GL) could have soloed the rock.
Again, good stuff.

DarkSaint85
Depends if you think Thor's strength alone is sufficient to place him in the High Herald tier evil face

All his powers, combined with the striking power of Mjolnir, the Godblast etc? He's definitely HH.

Strip him of EVERYTHING except his strength? Much more debatable.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends if you think Thor's strength alone is sufficient to place him in the High Herald tier evil face

All his powers, combined with the striking power of Mjolnir, the Godblast etc? He's definitely HH.

Strip him of EVERYTHING except his strength? Much more debatable.

Not sure if serious

DarkSaint85
Hence, the evil smiley.

riv6672
Well, this is a strength feat, so, maybe DS is saying Superman's OTHER powers is what place him in HH territory, not his strength. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Mmmm not quite. It's not quite as simple as 'HH strength+HH speed+HHenergy projection = Trans tier', or whatever.

It's the highest level of the powers, regardless of the others.

So for example, Flash is a perfect example. His strength is nothing to write home about. Neither is his energy projection. But his speed? Def HH.

Green Lantern, energy projection.

Hulk, strength.

It's not as if Hulk has High Meta level speed, coupled with HH strength = Super High Herald...it's his strongest ability (and in some characters' cases, like Superman, or Surfer, they have multiple abilities at this level) that puts them in that tier.

So Thor's strength level is in that tier. The scan used here, however, seems to be a pretty low feat, though.

riv6672
Thanks, man, and please dont disregard my stick out tongue at your evil face .

Genii96
That looks like more than just a str feat

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not sure if serious

He's not exactly wrong though, doesn't Thor have a variety of magic items he wears that increase his powers? Like his belt of strength? So yep, Thor without his hammer and just wearing normal clothes is way different from Thor with all his gear.

Magic items from your magic daddy tend to help out a lot. It's kind of the reason why he's able to go up against incredibly powerful villains.

Sin I AM
Hence, the evil smiley.
Ily

Sin I AM
He's not exactly wrong though, doesn't Thor have a variety of magic items he wears that increase his powers? Like his belt of strength? So yep, Thor without his hammer and just wearing normal clothes is way different from Thor with all his gear.

Magic items from your magic daddy tend to help out a lot. It's kind of the reason why he's able to go up against incredibly powerful villains.

Ok. Let's set this straight. He hasn't worn his belt of strength in years. He doesn't weird mjolnir anymore AND Jarnbjorn was forged by dwarves but BLESSED by Thor AND proved to be superior weapon slaying TWO Celestials...something mjolnir has yet to accomplish. And even without these weapons he's STILL a herald. So please stop the trolling.

riv6672
Haha nice.

Surtur
Ok. Let's set this straight. He hasn't worn his belt of strength in years. He doesn't weird mjolnir anymore AND Jarnbjorn was forged by dwarves but BLESSED by Thor AND proved to be superior weapon slaying TWO Celestials...something mjolnir has yet to accomplish. And even without these weapons he's STILL a herald. So please stop the trolling.

Lady do you need a brownie? All I said was Thor usually tends to have gear with him, the hammer, etc. Even if lately he doesn't need it..it doesn't negate what I said in that for most of his career he had various magic shit helping him.

See you could of just come and corrected me in a normal manner, but you had to be a little b*tch about it and then in other threads you'll wonder why people might be hostile to you? Not only that, you act f*cking flabbergasted when it happens. As if you genuinely don't realize how nasty you come off.

If I was trying to troll you then it would mean I actually knew Thor doesn't need his hammer anymore and just for some reason decided to pretend otherwise. Stop being a kunt.

Sin I AM
Ok 👌 a brownie lol sure hun. Sigh, personal attacks aside if you'd left your comment with "He's not exactly wrong though, doesn't Thor have a variety of magic items he wears that increase his powers? Like his belt of strength? So yep, Thor without his hammer and just wearing normal clothes is way different from Thor with all his gear." That wouldve been fine because it's an unbiased and reasonable answer. The trolling commenced with the "magic shit from his magic daddy" (im paraphrasing) wherein you had to be corrected (checked) on your bullshit.

Oh and i think I'll remain a kunt, as nature intended. Rather a kunt than a lil pussy Surtur, amirite. 😉😉

DarkSaint85
ily.

The L stands for 'lick', right?

Sin I AM
ily.

The L stands for 'lick', right?

Its whatevs u want it to be boo

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672

1.Wonder Woman
2.Power Girl
3.Maxima
4.Supergirl

EXCLUSIONS

1.Superman - Clearly a tier above The Odinson in strength
2.Captain Marvel- See above
3.Orion-Ditto
4.Lobo-You already know

Surtur
Ok 👌 a brownie lol sure hun. Sigh, personal attacks aside if you'd left your comment with "He's not exactly wrong though, doesn't Thor have a variety of magic items he wears that increase his powers? Like his belt of strength? So yep, Thor without his hammer and just wearing normal clothes is way different from Thor with all his gear." That wouldve been fine because it's an unbiased and reasonable answer. The trolling commenced with the "magic shit from his magic daddy" (im paraphrasing) wherein you had to be corrected (checked) on your bullshit.

But he has gotten magic shit from his dad. It's not trolling to say that. But you show up acting like I just claimed your favorite sports star was using steroids. If I'd said Thor is weak and everything single thing he has done can be attributed to magic items then you would kind of have a point since that isn't actually a true statement. But I said the magic items help and have allowed him to take on some very powerful villains.

Okay so you are literally proving my point about you, but okay.

Sin I AM
But he has gotten magic shit from his dad. It's not trolling to say that. But you show up acting like I just claimed your favorite sports star was using steroids. If I'd said Thor is weak and everything single thing he has done can be attributed to magic items then you would kind of have a point since that isn't actually a true statement. But I said the magic items help and have allowed him to take on some very powerful villains.

Okay so you are literally proving my point about you, but okay.

If i face palm any harder id be comatose. You insinuated in your post that the only reason Thor can do the shit he does is because Odin gave him some "magic shit". YOU insinuated that, I (Sin I Am to be exact) simply corrected you. Yes Thor is/was overly reliant on Mjolnir. I mean why not? Its a magic phuckin hammer only I (and my worthy peeps) can lift. But to go as far as to say he isnt as good without it is a stretch (less versatile true, less dangerous not so much). He can still fly, he can still control the weather, and all that esoteric shit he never really did consistently ANYWAY. But whatevs agree to disagree i know the frailty of the male ego all too well and i wont keep being a "kunt" to you when youre obviously wrong, k?

Smooches

Surtur
If i face palm any harder id be comatose. You insinuated in your post that the only reason Thor can do the shit he does is because Odin gave him some "magic shit". YOU insinuated that, I (Sin I Am to be exact) simply corrected you. Yes Thor is/was overly reliant on Mjolnir. I mean why not? Its a magic phuckin hammer only I (and my worthy peeps) can lift. But to go as far as to say he isnt as good without it is a stretch (less versatile true, less dangerous not so much). He can still fly, he can still control the weather, and all that esoteric shit he never really did consistently ANYWAY. But whatevs agree to disagree i know the frailty of the male ego all to well and i wont keep being a "kunt" to you when youre wrong, k?

Smooches

I said the magic items he has had help him out a lot and allow him to take on very powerful villains.

Of course Thor isn't as good without magic items, even if they only added a little bit they still add something. I never said he was a weakling without them. Then you try to blame it on the "frailty of the male ego" when in reality you're just being a b*tch.

riv6672
Good to see you got the gist of the OP. wink

Surtur
How big was the island? The scale is kind of hard to make out.

Sin I AM

This^ is where you went wrong. This whole statement(s) is paramount to trolling. That is why i corrected you because even without his magic items he's still a force to be reckoned with. And so what if its a magic weapon? Thats how 99% of the time he's depicted. So why lowball him? Thats like me saying superman without speed or hv or super-power of the month. If its part of the character dont disparage it because you dont like it.

Surtur
This^ is where you went wrong. This whole statement(s) is paramount to trolling. That is why i corrected you because even without his magic items he's still a force to be reckoned with. And so what if its a magic weapon? Thats how 99% of the time he's depicted. So why lowball him? Thats like me saying superman without speed or hv or super-power of the month. If its part of the character dont disparage it because you dont like it.

But I never said he wasn't a force to be reckoned with without his hammer. Thus there was no correction that even needed to be made. I never even said I don't like Thor or the fact he has magic items. I'm indifferent to Thor as a character.

You jump in acting like I called him a pussy if he doesn't have these items, I did not suggest anything of the sort.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Pre-DCnU Superboy

Surtur
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Pre-DCnU Superboy

You think Connor could do it by himself?

LordofBrooklyn
and all that esoteric shit he never really did consistently ANYWAY.

The Blonde whore CAN'T do "All that esoteric s@it he never really did consistently ANYWAY" WITHOUT MJOLNIR?

I crushed you on this point already, woman!

carver9
Yeah...I mean, compared to that, Superman/Martian Manhunter's feat with Brainiac's ship in the DCnU would be astronomically bigger.

so...MMH/Superman could do it solo. Hal could do it. WW as well.

All four would be overkill.

Don't think people seem what truly happened in this ft. Please review that scene again in depth.

ghostman
lol, its crazy talking about thor hasn't had the belt of strength in years, when his best strength feats have him wearing it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think people seem what truly happened in this ft. Please review that scene again in depth.

SHUT UP, HERETIC!!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by ghostman
lol, its crazy talking about thor hasn't had the belt of strength in years, when his best strength feats have him wearing it.

Exactly.

But anyways I am curious if Connor Kent could do this since someone said he could. I did not think he was that strong physically.

DarkSaint85

Fine, Superman benched the mass of the entire Earth, with no sun, for five days straight.

An island isn't going to be an issue.

Happy now?

Out of all the statements in this threads, you choose to focus on me. Tsk. Get me out of your head!

Prof. T.C McAbe
You think Connor could do it by himself?

With strength and TK? Yes sure.

carver9
Fine, Superman benched the mass of the entire Earth, with no sun, for five days straight.

An island isn't going to be an issue.

Happy now?

Out of all the statements in this threads, you choose to focus on me. Tsk. Get me out of your head!

Thats better.

Yes...I realize I've been slacking lately and given Darksaint breathing room he doesn't need. Today is the beginning of restarting my trend of hounding dark.

abhilegend
Even a weakened Superman has lifted the entire Manhattan island in Futures End.
Even though its non canon due to being a future version of Superman.

mmm

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman/Brainiac (2/2):
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22528596_The_New_52_-_Futures_End_044-013.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22528598_The_New_52_-_Futures_End_044-014.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22528599_The_New_52_-_Futures_End_044-015.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22528600_The_New_52_-_Futures_End_044-016.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22528601_The_New_52_-_Futures_End_044-017.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22528602_The_New_52_-_Futures_End_044-018.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Wasn't conner as strongg as Captain Marvel?

TethAdamTheRock
Also Lol at Iron Man being there

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even a weakened Superman has lifted the entire Manhattan island in Futures End. Hercules Lifted it too

DarkSaint85
Thats better.

Yes...I realize I've been slacking lately and given Darksaint breathing room he doesn't need. Today is the beginning of restarting my trend of hounding dark.

I guess Superman needs a retard like Bizarro hounding him.

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

What about Iron Man being there is funny?

riv6672
So lets see...
If people are saying Superman can do this alone, they're admitting that he's at no higher a tier than classic Thor, who could also do it by himself.

Otherwise, they're completely misreading a very simple OP, or disregarding it to be douch nozzles.

Seems LoB has given the most honest response of the day.

Even a weakened Superman has lifted the entire Manhattan island in Futures End.
Even though its non canon due to being a future version of Superman.

mmm
So no reason to post it except to wank Supes and yourself.
Gotcha. thumb up

Nice LoSH sig i indpired fir you, BTW. The inaginary force firlds look great!

Surtur
I think one problem is in the scan it's clear Thor needs help and yet people essentially just brush it off and say he was humoring the other members of the team so..it's hard to peg just exactly what we are saying Thor is capable of.

riv6672
Well thats the thing. I specifically asked for no character higher in tier than Thor. I also asked for 4 characters.

Yet we get mostly Superman solos. So, by saying that, it seems the need to have Superman solo any MU feat is in conflict with the need to say Superman is in a higher tier than Thor.

LoB, like i said, gave an answer that i firmly believe he himself believes.

DarkSaint85
Its not really a need, per se.

The KMCtierings are what they are. Thor is there, as is Supes.

Supes DOES have showings which enable him to vastly out perform the MU feat...as shown in this thread.

Does that mean Superman can easily solo any one MU feat? No.

Its just that the feat shown here is pretty low.

Its like showing Superman being KOed by a gas station....and asking which energy manipulator in the Avengers could replicate that showing.

riv6672
Was it a magic gas station? huh

ShadowFyre
Because this is Thors best strength feat? This isnt very impressive at all by his standards anyway.

ShadowFyre
This is just some DC fanboys anger showing, this is like a good feat for Iron Man, not somebody who can shatter planetoids and move things like the world tree. But yeah any mid herald should be able to do this.

LordofBrooklyn
I guess Superman needs a retard like Bizarro hounding him.

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

StiltmanFTW

Iron Man is pretty damn strong, actually.

Lol at Vision being there.

TethAdamTheRock
What about Iron Man being there is funny? Isn't iron man a 60 tonner?

TethAdamTheRock
I thought Vision was as strong as thor?

StiltmanFTW
Isn't iron man a 60 tonner?

Of course not.

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/3360425-2993455-iron%2Bman%2Bstrength.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
wow I never seen those. That's far stronger than thing or colossus

StiltmanFTW
I thought Vision was as strong as thor?

laughing out loud

No. Not even at his maximum density state.

Iron Man has stalemated Thor in the armwrestling match, though.

TethAdamTheRock
In the MCU it's different though

StiltmanFTW

He has more feats.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111118857/4165638-7354449289-meteo.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
So Iron Man> Vision?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He has more feats.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111118857/4165638-7354449289-meteo.jpg Wow

StiltmanFTW
So Iron Man> Vision?

Of course. That was never even a question.

StiltmanFTW
In the MCU it's different though

In the MCU, he has the Mind Gem... and not many strength showings, actually.

He's able to lift the Mjolnir either because he's an android or because he's worthy - it has nothing to do with his strength level, which wasn't shown to be on par with Stark's yet.

TethAdamTheRock
In the MCU, he has the Mind Gem... and not many strength showings, actually.

He's able to lift the Mjolnir either because he's an android or because he's worthy - it has nothing to do with his strength level, which wasn't shown to be on par with Stark's yet. He fought Thor in a deleted scene, and was beating him to a pulp,
He also smashed ultron through a brick wall with thors hammer

StiltmanFTW
Deleted scene - non-canon.

He did, but that's nothing surpassing Stark's showings of strength. If Tony were able to bypass the hammer's enchantment, he would do the same thing easily.

riv6672
Never saw this tangent coming. Sweet!

Surtur

Remember, Iron Man has even been able to one shot the Hulk before(though it took every bit of power in his armor I think). So yeah, he's a decent class 100. He's not a peer of Thor or anything, but he can come close.

TethAdamTheRock
Wow

abhilegend
So lets see...
If people are saying Superman can do this alone, they're admitting that he's at no higher a tier than classic Thor, who could also do it by himself.

Otherwise, they're completely misreading a very simple OP, or disregarding it to be douch nozzles.

Seems LoB has given the most honest response of the day.

So no reason to post it except to wank Supes and yourself.
Gotcha. thumb up

Nice LoSH sig i indpired fir you, BTW. The inaginary force firlds look great!
You think lifting an island is wanking Superman?

Or the legion sig is your idea?

Oh you self-conscious idiot.

abhilegend
Vision is stronger than Iron man. Get over it.

Rao Kal El
More often than not, the writer will allow superman to carry such a feat SOLO.

It is actually something that will fall into Superman's feats.

The writer in this particular scene decided that 4 characters are needed to pull such a feat.

Now if you want to compare if Thor is stronger than Superman the best way to do it. Is comparing them by writers in a direct confrontation. Thor fans would not like the outcome when the same writer compares strength and speed between this two, it will be like the same writers trying to compare Superman's and Thor's magical powers.

But yes Superman will pull this feat rather often, so will cm and mmh

Peps should get really over it.

Superman is stronger and faster and than thor

As simple as saying

Thor has more magic than Superman!

Rao Kal El
Hercules Lifted it too

As far as I know that was a lie from herc

riv6672
Not what the OP was asking. At all.
But surprise, its what keeps getting brought up.
I worded things quite specifically.

Rao Kal El
Not what the OP was asking. At all.
But surprise, its what keeps getting brought up.
I worded things quite specifically.

If you compare this specific feat with another specific feat of Superman like benching earth then yes Superman is way stronger than thor.

This is not even Thor's best feat of strength.

So comparing this particular feat IMO is just a major fail. By this particular feat, Superman is stronger, but if you compare it with some of Superman's lowest feats then thor is stronger.

Now on average, superman chews and spits on this feat, thor not so much

riv6672
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
If you compare this specific feat with another specific feat of Superman like benching earth then yes Superman is way stronger than thor.

This is not even Thor's best feat of strength.

So comparing this particular feat IMO is just a major fail. By this particular feat, Superman is stronger, but if you compare it with some of Superman's lowest feats then thor is stronger.

Now on average, superman chews and spits on this feat, thor not so much
Wow.

Are you so obsessed you completely missed the part about this having nothing to do with Superman until you guys made it that way?
I asked for 4 JLAers, none above classic Thor's tier.

All of a sudden its "Superman solos".

So, again, either people are misreading, or disregarding the OP.
You cant have your cake and eat it too.
If Superman solos, then you're saying he's the same tier as classic Thor, which by extension means Thor solos.
Or.
You're sticking Superman in here for no reason other than your own hubris.

abhilegend
Wow.

Are you so obsessed you completely missed the part about this having nothing to do with Superman until you guys made it that way?
I asked for 4 JLAers, none above classic Thor's tier.

All of a sudden its "Superman solos".

So, again, either people are misreading, or disregarding the OP.
You cant have your cake and eat it too.
If Superman solos, then you're saying he's the same tier as classic Thor, which by extension means Thor solos.
Or.
You're sticking Superman in here for no reason other than your own hubris.
laughing out loud

How does Superman soloing it has to do with Thor soloing it when he needed three other avengers to do it?

That's simply retarded logic.

Rao Kal El
Yes I don't get how thor soloes by that logic.

Also riv i mentioned other jla members but that went above your head too.

But if you need specifics

LOB answer will be closer to my pov

riv6672
LoB is pretty much the only poster who responded to the OP.
I said as much.

Let me put it this way.
I didnt ask what one character could replicate this feat, i asked for 4 JLAers.
Now, if people think Supes, or any other JLAer are above Thor in tier, thats absolutely fine. Dont use them.
But repeatedly posting how Superman can solo the feat is just hubris, wankage, etc.
So, you say Superman solos, then i say that makes him Thor level.
Guess we're all just misunderstanding, disregarding things.
Except LoB.

abhilegend
Who cares what arbitrary limitations you have put down in OP or how your word is law according to you?

StiltmanFTW
Vision is stronger than Iron man. Get over it.

And Aquaman is stronger than Superman.

DarkSaint85
LoB is pretty much the only poster who responded to the OP.
I said as much.

Let me put it this way.
I didnt ask what one character could replicate this feat, i asked for 4 JLAers.
Now, if people think Supes, or any other JLAer are above Thor in tier, thats absolutely fine. Dont use them.
But repeatedly posting how Superman can solo the feat is just hubris, wankage, etc.
So, you say Superman solos, then i say that makes him Thor level.
Guess we're all just misunderstanding, disregarding things.
Except LoB.

LIES!!

As it's a pretty low-end feat for a high Herald like Thor, any (most?) other HHs can also replicate it. And if ONE can replicate it, four can also do it.

That's all.

riv6672
^^^red font eek!
I see now what it takes to make the most level headed even handed poster on the forum into a raging fanboy.

Who cares what arbitrary limitations you have put down in OP or how your word is law according to you?
Haha, imaginary force fields.

StiltmanFTW
^^^red font eek!

Careful. It's contagious.

Lob should've been permabanned years ago. Now, it's too late.

riv6672
LoB cracks me up. For some reason i imagine him as looking and sounding like Richard Nixon.

abhilegend
And Aquaman is stronger than Superman.
Batman beats Wolverine. KMC canon.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/a6/a7/03a6a7dbc8498830f1555ca09a852cb1.jpg

abhilegend
^^^red font eek!
I see now what it takes to make the most level headed even handed poster on the forum into a raging fanboy.

Haha, imaginary force fields.
Yeah, these are just imaginary force fields.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/27044629/10_10.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/27044630/10_11.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/27044631/10_12.jpg.html

But I forgot how you can prove something by just bitching and no amount of proof can change that.

Still waiting for the scan where these force rings are mission specific BTW.

abhilegend
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/a6/a7/03a6a7dbc8498830f1555ca09a852cb1.jpg
Ask Dum dum about it.

laughing out loud

Daredevil also beats him by a karate chop.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Dum Dum talks only to Nuul... sad

Rao Kal El
Aquaman should be able to help on a feat like this one

riv6672
I'd be more attentive if you werent the guy who doesnt care about the OP or the stips, but rather just looks for any opportunity to Supermansturbate.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Aquaman should be able to help on a feat like this one

https://media3.giphy.com/media/NINtd0ZYKFSV2/200_s.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gifhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

riv6672
Jesus, my computer almost froze!

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

How does Superman soloing it has to do with Thor soloing it when he needed three other avengers to do it?

That's simply retarded logic.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/41f7cab01d53f0294218076b0a73a9ed/tumblr_o4nigenBOv1snteogo3_r4_250.gif

StiltmanFTW
Jesus, my computer almost froze!

http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2e/2e92a77b_47674010.jpeg

Sin I AM

Abhi is straight dropping gems

riv6672
Abhi is straight dropping gems
And loads.

Edit:
Of knowledge. Very skewed, very biased knowledge. smile

Sin I AM
Naw he's like one hundred and ten percent correct in THIS thread.b

riv6672
If by correct you mean ignoring the OP just to wank Superman? Then yes.

To be fair, threads like this amuse the **** out of me. I've had major fun. Especially since i'm getting to see abhi freak on two boards at once.

StiltmanFTW
It's not just wanking.

Abhi attacks Superman's penis with everything he has, giving it all his heart.

No! Please, no! Not here! Abhi, I can't take it... I'm not sundipped today!

riv6672
It's not just wanking.

Abhi attacks Superman's penis with everything he has, giving it all his heart.

No! Please, no! Not here! Abhi, I can't take it... I'm not sundipped today!
Well, when he straight up admits he doesnt care about the OP, or the stips, he's basically admitting he's just in the thread to post wankage.

Surtur
You're sticking Superman in here for no reason

You realize where you are, right? People don't need a reason lol.

Sin I AM
If by correct you mean ignoring the OP just to wank Superman? Then yes.

To be fair, threads like this amuse the **** out of me. I've had major fun. Especially since i'm getting to see abhi freak on two boards at once.

Hmmm...not at all. Abhi does cheerlead Superman but everything he's said so far has been correct. And your op is a bit..off. It's an easily replicated feat but you want it the exact same way as the scan. Superman can do it. Diana. Jonn. Solo. But u want four which is redundant. Do u get it?

riv6672
Hmmm...not at all. Abhi does cheerlead Superman but everything he's said so far has been correct. And your op is a bit..off. It's an easily replicated feat but you want it the exact same way as the scan. Superman can do it. Diana. Jonn. Solo. But u want four which is redundant. Do u get it?
Obviously you dont.
But.
Thats okay.
Not too many more ways for me to say "4 JLAers who can replicate the feat".
Not too many ways for some folks to say " Superman solos" when thats not what i asked.

Everyone starts threads hoping they get answered as intended.
Depending on the circumstances, derailment can be pretty fun though. This is one of those times.

Hopefully i'll have many more pages to catch up on this afternoon when i log back in.

Adam Grimes
Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/NINtd0ZYKFSV2/200_s.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gifhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

ghostman
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/2532/517876-495419_182409_wolverine_400_super.jpg

https://d1j2diro5xke84.cloudfront.net/photo-articles/featured_images/1529/original/wolverine%20hercules.jpg?1361933662

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/31/0c/eb310c847287e781b9026bf8c0b0db36.jpg

lmao you can tell by the way wolverine is sitting that he was the bottom, look how feminine he looks http://i.imgur.com/V4xJW6d.png

Prof. T.C McAbe
Aquaman, Cyborg, Hawkman, GL John.

StiltmanFTW
Aquaman

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/53/61/717ad8d177917352206f074262c51cec.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3657209-aquacover01.jpg

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/137442/2840500-2438773-justiceleague_10_thegroup_010.jpg

AM > Hulk and Thor

StiltmanFTW
http://i65.tinypic.com/9pv0q0.jpg

https://coubsecure-a.akamaihd.net/get/b122/p/coub/simple/cw_timeline_pic/e77718548b8/3d95225c5442a34ab3285/big_1441548881_image.jpg

ghostman
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/53/61/717ad8d177917352206f074262c51cec.jpg

http://img12.deviantart.net/4a48/i/2011/035/5/1/wolverine_x_sabertooth_by_muuskazi-d38thuh.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
I can't understand why you people google things like this...

StiltmanFTW

You haven't seen Batmetal? no expression

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/sYULmVY.gif

Rao Kal El

thumb up

Also can't understand the fixation of portraying straight spuerheroes as gay

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/IFUuk16.gif

StiltmanFTW
100% aqua-canon.

I53HDr0-Qew

Adam Grimes
Aquanon*

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
http://orig04.deviantart.net/9271/f/2015/263/b/6/batmetal_aquaman_tshirt_big_size_by_jackblin-d9a8lfg.png

TethAdamTheRock
Lmao

Surtur
Okay since we're shitting on Aquaman I'll just post this:

RsMZ6XxEfDU

and this:

7tE46dXpAWY

abhilegend
I'd be more attentive if you werent the guy who doesnt care about the OP or the stips, but rather just looks for any opportunity to Supermansturbate.
Stop bitching.

Oh right, that's the only thing you do.

Surtur
vUuhWX6F-9s

TethAdamTheRock
Those scans not showing up

riv6672
Stop bitching.

Oh right, that's the only thing you do.
Better than Supermansturbating all over myself.

Ah, the joys of thread derailment. yes

Surtur
Those scans not showing up

They are not scans they are youtube links, but because the other scans posted are so large you have to scroll to the right a bit to see them. They are funny Aquaman clips from Robot Chicken.

LordofBrooklyn
Careful. It's contagious.

Lob should've been permabanned years ago. Now, it's too late.

Banned?

SHUT YOUR FOOL MOUTH!

NO MOD CAN CONTROL ME!!

THE MIGHTY LOB RUNS KMC!!!!!

abhilegend
Better than Supermansturbating all over myself.

Ah, the joys of thread derailment. yes
You're like a broken record.

Keep bitching.

celeyhyga17

Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Steel.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud
What? They can't replicate it?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Superman is a TIER ABOVE Thor in strength!

SAY IT!!!!!

riv6672
You might want to pass that along to your fellow fanboys, seeing as you managed to answer the OP correctly.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

I could see those guys on an average showing struggling just as much as the Marvel guys did. What this has turned into is people using only high end feats in comparison to what is seen in Rivs OP scan. That being said I agree with your choice, although I'd swap Cyborg out and replace him with Aquaman. At his best showing, Superman could solo this, but so could Thor, or Blue Marvel, and likely do it with ease.

celeyhyga17
thumb up

riv6672
^^^coulda used ya 7 pages ago, voice of reason!

DarkSaint85
But that's what I said sad

riv6672
Okay.

Genii96
Wait,did they actually compress the entire mass of an island into a tiny sphere? You sure that's a pure str feat?

DarkSaint85
Graviton did.

The feat, from what I get,and what OP wants replicated, is catching it, and chucking it.

krisblaze
This is the kind of feat where you wouldnt really bat an eye if they accomplished it on their own.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
I could see those guys on an average showing struggling just as much as the Marvel guys did. What this has turned into is people using only high end feats in comparison to what is seen in Rivs OP scan. That being said I agree with your choice, although I'd swap Cyborg out and replace him with Aquaman. At his best showing, Superman could solo this, but so could Thor, or Blue Marvel, and likely do it with ease.

BRAZEN LIES!!!!

riv6672
^^^Aaand, you're back to normal. laughing

celeyhyga17
^^^coulda used ya 7 pages ago, voice of reason!
thumb up

This thread didn't require rocket science.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>