I Have Returned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY&t=0m33s

After my ninety-one day ban for actions taken against The Moderator, I have returned to cleanse this forum from sins of heresy and be a means of absolute salvation for all.

In my absence, I have personally spoken to god himself, and he has named me his herald in all things relating to Star Wars community fan debates over fictional characters.

Due to my enlightenment, I am offering pardons to any members that have had issues or complications with me in the past, with the exception of one particular member.

For those whom it may concern, I have worked on my Darth Caedus respect thread and plan for an early summer release date. However, note that this may be changed.

The collapse of the Darth Vader movement and reestablishment of my Order of Revan will be prime focuses moving forward, as well as Marvel discussions and SWTOR news.

Enjoy the show.

NOTE: Since this has to in some way relate to Star Wars, what are your favorite instances of characters "returning" back to the franchise after they were believed killed off.

The Ellimist
Let's see if my plan works.

DarthAnt66
Go to the Google Hangouts chat, The_Ellimist.

Nephthys
I don't think SW has ever done a good story where a character returns after being "killed off".

The Ellimist
Neph confesses TOR is shit

GG

DarthAnt66
It's better than a lot of the post-ROTJ content.

DarthAnt66

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's better than a lot of the post-ROTJ content.
Aim high.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Neph confesses TOR is shit

GG

The Revan stuff in TOR was shit, yes.

Lol if anyone ever thought Vitiate was dead for real.

FreshestSlice
SoR is better than most of TOR.

Nephthys
Sorry, but evil split personality zombie is pretty much the nadir of the whole project tbh.

FreshestSlice
I don't know how much of TOR you've played, but two Revan's isn't even close to the dumbest thing in it.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
SoR is better than most of TOR.

The Agent, Wrath and Trooper stories are quite solid tbh.

FreshestSlice
That doesn't even make up half of TOR, and the Trooper has one of the worst stories in the game, lel.

Col. Valerian
Kek, the Trooper story is brilliant. I never said it made up half, so ok.

Name the stories from best to worst.

FreshestSlice
Brilliant my ass. "Fur di Reublikz" for 12 hours, finally ending with Saresh. That is in no way shape or form, brilliant.

1. The Imperial Agent
2. The Sith Warrior
3. The Jedi Consular
4. The Smuggler
5. The Jedi Knight
6. The Sith Inquisitor
7. The Republic Trooper
8. The Bounty Hunter

Col. Valerian
Brilliant my ass. "Fur di Reublikz" for 12 hours, finally ending with Saresh. That is in no way shape or form, brilliant.

1. The Imperial Agent
2. The Sith Warrior
3. The Jedi Consular
4. The Smuggler
5. The Jedi Knight
6. The Sith Inquisitor
7. The Republic Trooper
8. The Bounty Hunter

1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. Boring as hell until Act III, lel
4. It's good
5. Meh

The thing about 6, 7 and 8 is that, although maybe they're not the best storywise, they're imo three of the most enjoyable/fun to play through.

FreshestSlice
The Consular goes top tier by Chapter 2. Get off whatever it is you're smoking.

Col. Valerian
Nope, it's too good to get off of it tbh

Nephthys
The TOR storylines are a pretty varied set of genre's. What you respond to best or worst depends alot on your tastes. I really like the Bounty Hunter, personally. But FS has it dead last.

I enjoyed Act I of the Consular stuff more than the last 2.

Col. Valerian
I think BH isn't one of the best stories, but it's definitely one of the most fun, along with the Inq and Troop

FreshestSlice
It has nothing to do with "pretty varied set of genres." The BH is just straight boring, with a shit VA, and a shit crew, with a shit story. And the best part? Nothing done changes anything whatsoever. The end.

Nephthys
BH has one of the best villains, one of the best waifu's companions in Mako, a great VA and if you're into it the roleplaying in Bounty Hunting is great.

FreshestSlice
The villain is absolutely terrible, and as much as I fantasize about having sex with 15 year old girls who look 12, I'll pass. The VA was absolutely awful, both of them, and very little of the story was actually spent hunting anything, so much as being hunted and randomly shooting things while saying, "HONOR AND MONEY."

Col. Valerian
The villain is absolutely terrible, and as much as I fantasize about having sex with 15 year old girls who look 12, I'll pass. The VA was absolutely awful, both of them, and very little of the story was actually spent hunting anything, so much as being hunted and randomly shooting things while saying, "HONOR AND MONEY."

That's why you play it light side, bruh. And very little of the story is spent hunting? Rly?

Nephthys
See, it's all about different taste. I though Tarro Blood's absolute dickishness was infuriating, Mako was cute and the gravelly VA for the men was cool. The female VA was ****ing Azula so FU on that, you're objectively wrong. And the whole first 2 Acts are all about hunting you dweeb. You only start getting hunted in Act 3.

Also only a moron plays DS on BH. Who wants to play a petty thug?

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Nephthys

Also only a moron plays DS on BH. Who wants to play a petty thug?

This tbh. I always go light side on my BH.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
See, it's all about different taste. I though Tarro Blood's absolute dickishness was infuriating, Mako was cute and the gravelly VA for the men was cool. The female VA was ****ing Azula so FU on that, you're objectively wrong. And the whole first 2 Acts are all about hunting you dweeb. You only start getting hunted in Act 3.

You liking assholes, the assholes of little girls, monotones, and randomly shooting somebody after they try to attack you sounds like a personal problem. And that's not even my opinion. Mako is like 15 when the game begins.

>implying I play by morality

Col. Valerian
At least we agree that the Agent and Warrior stories are great.

FreshestSlice
It's all about Femquisitor's voice, man.

Sinious
I play everything on DS tbh. That's why I usually avoided republic chars.

Revanchiste
At least you haven't been contesting a moderator authority..
And me too I'm back with new theory elighted by the word of the true church..
AND WHY PEOPEL ARE STILL BLOCKING ME?

SunRazer

1. The Imperial Agent
2. The Sith Warrior
3. The Jedi Consular
4. The Smuggler
5. The Jedi Knight
6. The Sith Inquisitor
7. The Republic Trooper
8. The Bounty Hunter

Interesting. Trooper's worse than BH, though. Haven't finished it (only got to early Act III) but it's pretty downhill after the end of Act I.

FreshestSlice
Yes, the trooper is better than the Bounty Hunter, imo, if only because I don't have to deal with the, "I killed my first Jedi at 5," bullshit that is Mandalorians.

TheDarthBoy
Ant his back huh,

Darth Ant logic = Low....tier...........logic

Revanchiste
Hello Im' the dude that uped teh topic...

Darth Abonis
I've been banned on Wookieepedia, and now JediCouncilFoums, so I know how you feel

Revanchiste
Lol. No you don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.