Most impressive displays of ownage in the mythos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
What are the most awe-inspiring cases of sheer and utter ownage in Legends?

Not including Anchorites/Mortakin/Taalon.

IMHO:

Luke pinning Caedus to his seat and generally f*cking with him.
Palpatine forcing Vader to bend the knee from across the galaxy (forgot the exact source though).
Palpatine mind-dominating Luke in DE.
Vitiate dominating Revan and Malak.
Luke killing thousands of Vong.

Are contenders.

Sinious
I'll just go for instances where the characters I like humiliate their opponents, or where chars I don't like get humiliated;

- Palpatine one-shotting TFU wank
- Palpatine vs B-team
- Palpatine humiliating the Zabraks both in the force and in sabers.
- Palpatine choking Dooku
- Vitiate pwning Braga strike team after he insults them with godlike oratory.
- Valkorion one-shotting Arcann after tanking his lightsaber with his bare hands.
- Plagueis defeating Venamis despite Plagueis' lack of interest in sabers and Venamis' training to counter Plagueis + I like how bad things get for Venamis after that confrontation.
- Traya fodderizing the already fodder JC.
- Nox vs Thanaton is a pretty clear display of humiliation as well.
- HoT vs Revan being a good fight till SoR

The Ellimist
Oh shit I forgot about the B-team.

Fated Xtasy
Darovit getting owned with a spoon....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Vitiate dominating Revan and Malak.
Eh, not really.

Revan was already a master of the dark side with a unique interest in the ancient Sith.

Influencing Revan to kneel before him would have been made much easier due to this.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Sinious
- Palpatine one-shotting TFU wank

You mean the dark side ending?

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
To be fair, if the Hero manages to defeat Arcann one-versus-one by the end of the first season, it would be a good fight again, although he's still the definite inferior.

NewGuy01
Of course he will.

DarthAnt66
Something in me feels that Arcann will still be TKing him around in the cutscenes but end up losing via dueling.

The Ellimist
^ they'll probably have you take advantage of him while he's weakened or some shit

Sinious
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You mean the dark side ending? yes

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Something in me feels that Arcann will still be TKing him around in the cutscenes but end up losing via dueling.
That would kind of defeat the purpose of making the Outlander more powerful than Arcann.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.