Spiderman vs Captain America H2H only (See details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Spidermans strength,speed,endurance and agility has been reduced to the same and equal levels as caps, and spidey has no spidey sense and his other exotic powers and abilities ie so no spite etc, who wins in a H2H combat?

cdtm
So Spidey loses his advantages, while Rogers keeps his vastly superior fighting knowledge?

Seems like a spite against Spidey, with these rules..

Supermex
So this fight is now just the great Cap.America vs a kid in a Spider-Man outfit due to stips

ozz81
Spidey in general still does have some form of martial arts though ..

cdtm
And he's taking on the god of fighting. Cap's a tough fight for masters like Shang Chi or Daredevil. Roger's wipes the floor with Parker.

SamZED
Yeah this is really unfair to Spidey. And by unfair I mean he's gonna get wrecked by a superior fighter.

EcstaticGrace
Should of let Spidey keep his speed that could of been a really interesting match up

Shabazz916
Spidey wins his webbing is in his hands

StiltmanFTW
In his webshooters, actually.

Which are going to get broken by a single shield throw.

Surtur
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Spidey wins his webbing is in his hands

Only in the movies really. Most versions don't generate their own webbing.

StiltmanFTW
He did have organic webbing after The Other/Queen upgrades, but that didn't last.

Blame Quesada.

Surtur
Isn't that when Spider-Man gave birth to..himself?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yes. The web cocoon and everything.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He did have organic webbing after The Other/Queen upgrades, but that didn't last.

Blame Quesada.

I do. Just like every time Logan doesn't smoke a stogie because smoking's bad for a guy who just regrew lungs, I blame Quesada http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/mad.gif

maxivitopowe
Well he was able to keep up with Madame Web who can see into the future

deathslash
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Well he was able to keep up with Madame Web who can see into the future You can't seriously be suggesting that her martial arts is on caps level can you? He also had a stat advantage against her and he hasn't beaten any impressive martial artists without his powers.

maxivitopowe
She was an ex spider woman (and iirc agent of shield?) she could see into the future and she had the suite off spider abilities, yet though pete wasn't able to land an attack on her, without his spider sense his fighting skills were enough for her not to be able to land an attack on him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
(and iirc agent of shield?)

No, that's Jessica.

You're talking about Julia, the second Spider Woman that first appeared in the original Secret Wars.

SamZED
Peter's learned the touch of death from Shang. Cap has never demonstrated that so Peter Dim Maks Cap's ass.
But if seriously, it is nice to know that Pete's kung fu training was not forgotten by writers three issues after it was established (as it usually happens). And that's seconds after surviving a fall from the atmosphere. cool

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/6063/5137754-asm2015010_int2-2.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Stretching the page, smh.

Reported to Raz. Expect to be permabanned in 2023.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stretching the page, smh.

Reported to Raz. Expect to be permabanned in 2023.

I doubt that. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayV47FaqlRs

We all die. So I win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.