Midnighter vs. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins

zopzop
Omega Red should destroy him with ease.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Enough of MNer wanking. He gets dropped before he even makes it to OR. Starting distance is a b!tch.

Zack M
MN just fought a being close to Superman's class and even took his heat vision, IIRC. If he gets the doors and tech, MN wins.

StiltmanFTW
Just stop.

What defense does he have against Death Pheromones?

Digi
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just stop.

What defense does he have against Death Pheromones?

Probably none. If someone's playing devil's advocate, WS MNer had nanotech antibodies that might give him some measure of resistance. But we really don't know the extent of their capabilities. They fought a microscopic Angie one time and that's about it.

riv6672
Plus all of a sudden he has doors and tech.
Basic setting is a featureless environment, its not a sleepover with all you can pack in an overnight bag.
Version wasnt specified either, so defaults to current. Did WS antibodies make the reboot leap?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Plus all of a sudden he has doors and tech.
Basic setting is a featureless environment, its not a sleepover with all you can pack in an overnight bag.
Version wasnt specified either, so defaults to current. Did WS antibodies make the reboot leap?

Devil's advocate, he still has access to his gear that he normally carries around and uses.....

riv6672
Yeah, okay... i jokingly said once Judge Dredd basic gear includes comms with wich to call in back up. Black Panther fanboys wanted me lynched.

riv6672
Ironic.

DarkSaint85
IIRC, it devolved into, 'well, BP now calls in Wakanda/Avengers etc etc' vs Mega City One...

riv6672
^^^So Omega Red calls in Putin!

http://i.imgur.com/cfPcRDv.jpg

DarkSaint85
Meh, OR has less pull with Putin, then, say, classic BP as the King of Wakanda would have with Wakanda.

Here, and I know Digi hates this, but Midnighter uses doors pretty often.

Guess it's down to Zack to show how consistently DCnU Mids uses doors and tech. And not just 'he totally pulled this item out one time, so he has it all the time!!!' type arguments.

riv6672
Luckily i'm not too invested in this debate, because it smacks of upcoming bullshit.
Add this to imaginary force fields and characters BFRing themselves to kill their opponents as children, my trough is quite full this month.

HulkIsHulk
If Omega Red tags him with the coils it will be over

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
If Omega Red tags him with the coils it will be over

His death factor will work even without making contact.

HulkIsHulk
His death factor will work even without making contact.
I was meaning the life-force drain

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I was meaning the life-force drain

Lol.

Here's the thing... Omega doesn't necessarily need to make contact to drain life force out of people, either... his pheromones can do it for him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Zack M
MN just fought a being close to Superman's class and even took his heat vision, IIRC. If he gets the doors and tech, MN wins.

You see I don't understand this. You just said he fought a being close to Superman level and then you say MN needs technology to win. However if he can fight beings whose power levels are close to Superman then why would he require technology in order to defeat Omega Red?

If the reason is these death spores, then I can only conclude Midnighter is vastly more powerful then Omega Red, but he loses because OR has a specific power he has no way to avoid.

StiltmanFTW
Vastly inferior to OR, overrated fighting skills and nothing really since nu.

He's a punching bag, a swine. Even Colleen Wing would rape him.

Surtur
Even Colleen Wing would rape him.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/64362046.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Devil's advocate, he still has access to his gear that he normally carries around and uses.....

Yup. He uses them on a constant bases.

Zack M
Vastly inferior to OR, overrated fighting skills and nothing really since nu.

He's a punching bag, a swine. Even Colleen Wing would rape him.

Colleen wing couldn't even beat Huntress. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.