How powerful is GL Tomar-Re?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Can't really seem to find much info on the guy, well...aside from wikis, but I'm wanting more concrete info from any big Green Latern fans here. He's noted as one of the most powerful GLs as I've read?

So how good is this guy?

Galan007
Below the noteworthy human GLs, but above most of the others... So ~Kilowog-level.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
Below the noteworthy human GLs, but above most of the others... So ~Kilowog-level.

Anything interesting feat wise?

Galan007
If I remember, I can post his noteworthy feats when I get home tomorrow. There's not too terribly much on the high-end that I can recall off-hand, however. As I'm sure you know, the series' have placed most of their emphasis over the years on the human Lanterns(ie. Hal, Kyle, John, and Guy)...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
If I remember, I can post his noteworthy feats when I get home tomorrow. There's not too terribly much on the high-end that I can recall off-hand, however. As I'm sure you know, the series' have placed most of their emphasis over the years on the human Lanterns(ie. Hal, Kyle, John, and Guy)...

Noted and of course, I'm just a sucker for alien characters.

Zenwolf
Bump?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.