Asgard vs. Wakanda ALL OUT WAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
I don't see Asgard really having any tech advantage over Wakanda if any at all....if anything Wakanda has the upper hand in that regard

who wins this

Kazenji
Asgard takes it.

EcstaticGrace
WaKanda could have a chance depending on how they wield their Vibranium. T'Challa also assisted in creating the world bombs with Reed.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SWblayde938
I don't see Asgard really having any tech advantage over Wakanda if any at all....if anything Wakanda has the upper hand in that regard

who wins this Just need a sheep's horn to summon Odin

Horrificus
Wakanda has no chance.

No matter how much u guys love Black Panther and are enjoying his sudden status upgrade...
And no matter how much Thor and all things "Asgardian" have been turned into character "status upgrade magic potions"...

Wakanda is nowhere near the level of Asgard.

riv6672
Asgard FTW. No amount of spin is going to change this.

ozz81
Asgard I reckon more powerful and magical

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Horrificus
Wakanda has no chance.

No matter how much u guys love Black Panther and are enjoying his sudden status upgrade...
And no matter how much Thor and all things "Asgardian" have been turned into character "status upgrade magic potions"...

Wakanda is nowhere near the level of Asgard.

in tech or just all out power?

Inedian
Asgard has Odin... how is Wakanda standing any chance against full power Asgard (even 1% of chance?)?

DarkSaint85
Wakanda absolutely .......dies.

Genii96
Odin,gaea....really?

riv6672
in tech or just all out power?
This along with your OP sounds like you want us to admit to a Wakandan tech advantage?
Wakanda may have a tech superiority (depending on whether you consider what Asgard brings to be magic or other dimensional science) but it doesnt serve as an advantage here.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Inedian
Asgard has Odin... how is Wakanda standing any chance against full power Asgard (even 1% of chance?)?

Odin doesn't often time fight alongside Asgard in Marvel history neither does Freya I was assuming they weren't there. Regardless Post-Secret Wars Odin doesn't seem to be as powerful as he was Pre-Secret War or something maybe having to do with having no place in Doom's manufactured world or something yet to be revealed or PIS, but Odin seems at the level of his son right now given recent showings.

Not saying that's not enough to beat Wakanda. But Wakanda is no joke and T'Challa has used dirty tactics to beat other nations as well before if Wakanda is beat I don't see it as being easy.

DarkSaint85
T'Challa, with all his prep, AND the help of the FF, couldn't even stop Doom...

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
T'Challa, with all his prep, AND the help of the FF, couldn't even stop Doom...

Doom defies Logic. He steals what's powers you and then beats you with it. Doom with Vibranium. Doom with DoomForce. Doom with Beyonder Power.

Doom would solo Asgard under most writers.

Speaking of Doom I'm not sure if it's been done before but it would be cool to see him take The Sorcerer Supreme mantle for himself.https://ssf4ryu.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/doctor-doom-14.jpeg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Odin doesn't often time fight alongside Asgard in Marvel history neither does Freya I was assuming they weren't there. Regardless Post-Secret Wars Odin doesn't seem to be as powerful as he was Pre-Secret War or something maybe having to do with having no place in Doom's manufactured world or something yet to be revealed or PIS, but Odin seems at the level of his son right now given recent showings.

Not saying that's not enough to beat Wakanda. But Wakanda is no joke and T'Challa has used dirty tactics to beat other nations as well before if Wakanda is beat I don't see it as being easy.

Lol wakanda is all hype.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol wakanda is all hype.

Given showings against people like The Skrulls and T'Challa intelligence I think there's validity there.

ShadowFyre
Current Asgard vs. Wakanda would go in favor of Wakanda maybe as they are in middle of civil war. Unless Thor or Odin is there.

Classic Asgard shitstomps Wakanda and every army on earth on accident.

A single Asgardian soldier would decimate any infantry forces, as well as both magical and better tech weapons.

Oh and Thor or Odin could bot solo Wakanda

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Current Asgard vs. Wakanda would go in favor of Wakanda maybe as they are in middle of civil war. Unless Thor or Odin is there.

Classic Asgard shitstomps Wakanda and every army on earth on accident.

A single Asgardian soldier would decimate any infantry forces, as well as both magical and better tech weapons.

Oh and Thor or Odin solo

Thor isnt soloing Marvel Earth that's absurd. Heck current Odin isn't either.

ShadowFyre
Where did you even read that? You even quoted me so you must have read it right? Please point me to part of my own post that says Thor or Odin solo Marvel Earth and its heroes please.

Thor cant solo human armies? And Odin cant either? Gtfo here and read a comic

Odin has ripped universes away and he cant beat Wakanda?

Sin I AM
Given showings against people like The Skrulls and T'Challa intelligence I think there's validity there.

Tchalla is over hyped. I understand he got an upgrade. But he's still a meta and still gets curbed. This is asgard. All ANYONE would have to do is open the armory. The destroyer solos, the casket of ancient winter solos, etc etc. Tchalla struggles with Namor and Atlantis and gets stomped by Doom and Latveria and he's supposed to compete against a non jobbing Asgard? They couldn't even handle Morlun get this fanboy phuck shit out of here

EcstaticGrace
Where did you even read that? You even quoted me so you must have read it right? Please point me to part of my own post that says Thor or Odin solo Marvel Earth and its heroes please.

Thor cant solo human armies? And Odin cant either? Gtfo here and read a comic

Odin has ripped universes away and he cant beat Wakanda?

I assumed by any army or Earth you meant Earth as a whole my mistake if you weren't suggesting that but given nations like Genosha and Latveria as well as Attilan that's still questionable to me if we're talking about them as a whole.

Classic Odin might have had good showings. Current Odin isn't being portrayed that way.

EcstaticGrace
Tchalla is over hyped. I understand he got an upgrade. But he's still a meta and still gets curbed. This is asgard. All ANYONE would have to do is open the armory. The destroyer solos, the casket of ancient winter solos, etc etc. Tchalla struggles with Namor and Atlantis and gets stomped by Doom and Latveria and he's supposed to compete against a non jobbing Asgard? They couldn't even handle Morlun get this fanboy phuck shit out of here

Yet beat Mesphito, tech that can hurt Ultron and Thanos.

Vibranium absorbing or nullifying any energy attacks or anti metal who cuts through any metal.

celeyhyga17

Doom would solo Asgard under most writers.

hysterical

I assumed by any army or Earth you meant Earth as a whole my mistake if you weren't suggesting that but given nations like Genosha and Latveria as well as Attilan that's still questionable to me if we're talking about them as a whole.

Classic Odin might have had good showings. Current Odin isn't being portrayed that way.
When did Classic Odin stop be ing Classic Odin?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hysterical

When did Classic Odin stop be ing Classic Odin?

When he started struggling in a fight against someone who possessed the powers of Thor or after being erased by Doom in Secret Wars.

ShadowFyre
Because Jane Thor made him bleed by hitting him, that apparently translates to him not being able to beat Wakanda because they have Vibranium, something he could rip apart like tissue paper

EcstaticGrace
Because Jane Thor made him bleed by hitting him, that apparently translates to him not being able to beat Wakanda because they have Vibranium, something he could rip apart like tissue paper
Went beyond that an entire story of trading blows with Jane.

Not suggesting Vibranium > Odin kinda ironic given you were whining about words being twisted. but Vibranium is magical and anti energy output towards in its own right so to make a statement that this Skyfather could do "X" to Vibranium is a bit absurd.

Genii96
Are you suggesting odin can't solo wakanda?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Genii96
Are you suggesting odin can't solo wakanda?

I'm suggesting I could see T'Challa putting up a fight against Current Odin depending on the circumstances ofcourse

Sin I AM
I'm suggesting I could see T'Challa putting up a fight against Current Odin depending on the circumstances ofcourse

Fight as in get completely stomped? What exactly is "current odin". His feats remain intact

EcstaticGrace
Fight as in get completely stomped? What exactly is "current odin". His feats remain intact

Sure his feats are still having have happened at what time. We can tell by his boast he remembers his glory days but whether he's still that powerful is at question.

Mljonir on multiple occasions disagrees that he is.

SWblayde938
Sure his feats are still having have happened at what time. We can tell by his boast he remembers his glory days but whether he's still that powerful is at question.

Mljonir on multiple occasions disagrees that he is.

so your claiming that t'challa would beat either thor odinson and odin?

riv6672
OMG the amount of pro Wakanda faulty logic, reaching, ignoring facts, wishful thinking...its like a warm cup if cocoa. laughing

HulkIsHulk
Even if considering only his fight with Jane Thor Odin could arguably beat Wakanda. Apparently bleeding after getting punched from planet to planet means Wakanda can beat Odin lol

riv6672
^^^LOL!

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^LOL!
You're agreeing with me right?

Surtur
Doom defies Logic.

No, Logic defies Doom.

EcstaticGrace
so your claiming that t'challa would beat either thor odinson and odin?

With sufficient amount of prep I don't see why not.

SWblayde938
With sufficient amount of prep I don't see why not. well everyone seems to be disagreeing with you.....

they seem to think your underestimating Odin's power who is a skyfather

EcstaticGrace
well everyone seems to be disagreeing with you.....

they seem to think your underestimating Odin's power who is a skyfather

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree by the river of truth, and tell the whole world 'No, You Move."

Great quote and I just saw CW recently.

Doesn't matter what the majority says in my opinion I look at scans and what's on panel and how characters are portrayed and shown capable of. A lot of the users on this site no offence to them but take it however you like because I'm sure you will but their governed by what's implanted in them it doesn't matter what instance you bring up if it doesn't fit their liking it's disregarded and victories are determined on whose the popular character or whose proffered rather then anything else.

No I'm not stating Panther is going to beat Odin or Thor in any one on one fight but I think with sufficient amount of prep he can take either or down, and that's because of stuff like co-creating bombs to destroy Universes. Creating something to change Galactus nature making weapons that can harm Thanos and Ultron.

By actual feats either character in a Battle just started out of the blue should just be able to hurl a bolt and turn Wakanda to ash. My responses have been more mirrored to how I would see it going if Asgard went to war with Wakanda and Wakanda prepped for it.

Silent Master
So what do you think would happen if Odin starts the fight by using a country or better yet a planet destroying blast on BP?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Silent Master
So what do you think would happen if Odin starts the fight by using a country or better yet a planet destroying blast on BP? panther could counter with an arm bar smokin'

Sin I AM
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree by the river of truth, and tell the whole world 'No, You Move."

Great quote and I just saw CW recently.

Doesn't matter what the majority says in my opinion I look at scans and what's on panel and how characters are portrayed and shown capable of. A lot of the users on this site no offence to them but take it however you like because I'm sure you will but their governed by what's implanted in them it doesn't matter what instance you bring up if it doesn't fit their liking it's disregarded and victories are determined on whose the popular character or whose proffered rather then anything else.

No I'm not stating Panther is going to beat Odin or Thor in any one on one fight but I think with sufficient amount of prep he can take either or down, and that's because of stuff like co-creating bombs to destroy Universes. Creating something to change Galactus nature making weapons that can harm Thanos and Ultron.

By actual feats either character in a Battle just started out of the blue should just be able to hurl a bolt and turn Wakanda to ash. My responses have been more mirrored to how I would see it going if Asgard went to war with Wakanda and Wakanda prepped for it.

So lemme get this straight. You're basing this off what you think as opposed to actual comics?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by DarkOdin
panther could counter with an arm bar smokin'

Glad to see some sense in this thread.

EcstaticGrace
So lemme get this straight. You're basing this off what you think as opposed to actual comics?
If that's how you decided to read my comment then sure that's what I'm doing.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Silent Master
So what do you think would happen if Odin starts the fight by using a country or better yet a planet destroying blast on BP?

BP dies obviously. With sufficient prep I don't see why he doesn't set up one of those world destroying bombs from Time Runs out on Asgard.

celeyhyga17
When he started struggling in a fight against someone who possessed the powers of Thor or after being erased by Doom in Secret Wars.
Shouldn't it have stopped when in 1994 he didn't dispatch Thanos in short order? How about in 1980 when he was massively amped against the Celestials, but did no better than Thor? Or when Mangog had him beat in 1972? Let's go further. How about when he was powerless against the Destroyer in 1966?

How classic was he when severely underperformed in these instances?

wink

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Shouldn't it have stopped when in 1994 he didn't dispatch Thanos in short order? How about in 1980 when he was massively amped against the Celestials, but did no better than Thor? Or when Mangog had him beat in 1972? Let's go further. How about when he was powerless against the Destroyer in 1966?

How classic was he when severely underperformed in these instances?

wink

That's interesting where does he lie in between the various low showings you mentioned to the really high ones often mentioned?

Personal opinion though I don't think Odin is at his classic levels or the levels often brought up.

celeyhyga17
That's interesting where does he lie in between the various low showings you mentioned to the really high ones often mentioned?

Personal opinion though I don't think Odin is at his classic levels or the levels often brought up.
Far above heralds. Not really sure about all this "classic" stuff since there's only one Odin.

iceman24567
Odin flash ko'ed Galactus with a headbutt

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin flash ko'ed Galactus with a headbutt Ridiculous.

riv6672
He seems to be writing fan fic as he goes....erm

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
You're agreeing with me right?
You were being sarcastic right? If so then yes.

Sin I AM
I just want to know what Tchalla can do to Odin when he he couldn't handle Namor (albeit with a watered down sliver of the phoenix force) and Doom ( at normal doom levels) or Morlun ( who started off as a spiderman villian but heh comics)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
No, Logic defies Doom.

Nothing defies Doom.

But am curious.

Let's digress for a moment. Wakanda has...one month? Two months?

What plan can they come up with?

How do they escape Heimdall's gaze, who sees EVERYTHING they do?

riv6672
And everyone they do it WITH.

I just want to know what Tchalla can do to Odin when he he couldn't handle Namor (albeit with a watered down sliver of the phoenix force) and Doom ( at normal doom levels) or Morlun ( who started off as a spiderman villian but heh comics)
Nothing. Not a thing.

EcstaticGrace

I don't recall Panther prepping for PF Namor I do however recall Namor invading Wakanda and Panther suited up to try and delay him. Doom > Your favorite Skyfather.

EcstaticGrace
Nothing defies Doom.

But I'm curious.

Let's digress for a moment. Wakanda has...one month? Two months?

What plan can they come up with?

Heimdall's gaze comes off as plot to me it didn't help Freya from Loki's betrayal never seems to help Asgard from being invaded it's a plot element to me.

EcstaticGrace
I concede though in this topic I wasn't suggesting Wakanda would beat Asgard on the same playing grounds yet the lot like to twist and change words to furthermore through comments out of the wood work. I do think if Wakanda got a chance at preemptive strike that could be it.

HulkIsHulk
I concede though in this topic I wasn't suggesting Wakanda would beat Asgard on the same playing grounds yet the lot like to twist and change words to furthermore through comments out of the wood work. I do think if Wakanda got a chance at preemptive strike that could be it.
If the Asgardians pull out the items in their vault Wakanda would be finished even then. To soften them up, just send the Destroyer first and then finish them off with the rest of the trinkets

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
If the Asgardians pull out the items in their vault Wakanda would be finished even then. To soften them up, just send the Destroyer first and then finish them off with the rest of the trinkets

Not suggesting otherwise. I'm curious and excited to see some of the magical properties or properties in general that Vibranium will be given in the current run of Black Panther's series.

In regards to here just progressing the topic.

deathslash
This thread is idiotic. Panther and wakanda get stomped into the ground.

riv6672
The only way Wakanda wins this is if Hudlin and Priest co-write a What If.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by riv6672
The only way Wakanda wins this is if Hudlin and Priest co-write a What If.

Miss those guys would be an awesome what if

riv6672
Those guys should die of gonorrhea and burn in hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.