The realm of speculation, theories and conclusions. Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
This time around I decided to see if anyone can put some thought into this, rather obscure character to see how truly powerful he is.

I make these so opinions of all types can be forged (as constructive as possbile)
so we as fans, can have an idea on who the character is and how powerful would he be.

For this one I would like to have a look at this ancient Sith Lord, who has seen the galaxy in many ways...mostly the Skywalkers it seems, since he encountered them in his days from within his Talisman.

It was said that many would love to use his power, and from what I have read he seems good enough to be the next subject.

So for the sake of thoughts, debates......

How powerful is Karness Murr?

How powerful can we theroize his abilities in the force?

How well can we speculate his lightsaber abilties?

Where would he be in comparison to the greats?

Revanchiste
Obscur character are my thing, but it is better for me to make some theories and speculation if teh said character have a coolness/bad assness factor...
And also it is 3:24 night time...

But still speculation and theory is my domain...

O.K I remember that guy, cool factor completed.. ANd crap my ACPi just rhâ I'm on batterry !

TheDarthBoy
The trolling is just real

Revanchiste
Not it is real, you ofer me a worthy challenge and and and.. I cannot focus, but here I have new battery setting my pc should late at least 30 minutes now....

Revanchiste
So er humhum with my limit time research and investigation, I know that he is a visionnary blacksmith, sith alchemmist and sorcerer, and a great sith philosoph....
I love the sith that make bad ass sith artifacts ha fock I'm zcrewing it up...

Sinious
God damn it leave the guy's domain alone erm

Revanchiste
He is a light saber wielder, a duelist, he is form I and II mostly II....
HE some certain nattural ability but still rely one some good old fashion sith amulettes to slighly amplify his power... The older he become teh greater he get at making those... And his power grow that way...

The older he get, the more inettilligent and nastier he get.. Mur could have been the sith'arii.. Yhea he was that good, and he almost did it, but in the end he failed...

Ho gosh this is really superficial...

His fighting formis quite good for his time, when people try to figured out how lightsaber work.. Due the belt thinguy he won't make super complex and acrobatics or fancy mooves....
He is also one of the first Jedi to fallen so.. Hum, his alchemmy and sith sorcery are just fockawsome....
Power level are one of the dude that wadge the 100 wars.. You know the dude that throw giant abobination like the leviathan the tentarek and a lot of nasty creatures...

Revanchiste
P.S it is not the leviathan.. It is the sith's battle behemoth.

So in the end he is just an old bad ass....

Zenwolf
Guy has a respect thread ya know.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/karness-muur-respect-thread/105395/

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by Revanchiste
P.S it is not the leviathan.. It is the sith's battle behemoth.

So in the end he is just an old bad ass....

Why do you type like this?

Revanchiste
It is like I say he is at start just fallen Jedi.... But he quicly make tallisement conduct experirments, an finaly he build amulets with O.P powers.
He is like the other, not that much of a powerfull force user, but rather a nasty intelligent mastercraft.

Yess he have lightning, force drain etc... He a ****ing fallen Jedi of course he is going to patrice and use thoses....

""Kreia is setting the stage for what we imagined KOTOR3 to be, and as we had a sense for the power that we wanted those Sith Lords to reveal, her predictions are accurate. And yes, she had a number of Sith holocrons that she had read (the ones on Telos)."

Ho yess and thank for that respect thread Zen... I knew that about KotOR III but it was only some dude making a KotOR II exgesis saying that...

Revanchiste
practice*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.