Luke Skywalker vs. Revan, Arcann and Vaylin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Spite, Luke slaughters.

FreshestSlice
Not even going to lie, Team kills him.

carthage
Luke wins

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not even going to lie, Team kills him.

The Ellimist
Arcann gets injured by a lesser version of a fall that padawan Anakin tanks without difficulty, kek.

Luke's feats literally eclipse this team's by orders of magnitude. Show me when Revan manipulates dovan basals, tears apart battle cruisers, immobilizes a Vader-tier enemy with a gesture, etc.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Arcann gets injured by a lesser version of a fall that padawan Anakin tanks without difficulty, kek.
What?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What?

Isn't that in your respect thread? He falls a bunch and I'm pretty sure it injured him.

Regardless, Luke is far beyond them.

FreshestSlice

He got injured from being blasted with giga-Lightning/getting hit in the face with a large piece of machinery. And all did was get bruised, lulz.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What fall of a similar caliber did anakin take tho

The Ellimist
He got injured from being blasted with giga-Lightning/getting hit in the face with a large piece of machinery. And all did was get bruised, lulz.

So a slightly injured Arcann can't shield himself as well as a healthy padawan Anakin? OK

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What fall of a similar caliber did anakin take tho

AotC, when he lands on Zam's airspeeder.

DarthAnt66
Isn't that in your respect thread? He falls a bunch and I'm pretty sure it injured him.
He was blasted off a ship once and endured no visible injuries. erm

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He was blasted off a ship once and endured no visible injuries. erm

I could've sworn various people claimed that he was slightly bruised. Well, I have to take your word for it.

Luke still stomps.

DarthAnt66
If he was injured, it's probably because he was overpowered by Valkorion's lightning. erm I don't recall a change in the character model to indicate injury though.

The Ellimist
He still can't touch Luke by either feats or powerscaling. Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi Wan & Revan vs. strike team show that it isn't a given that the team will be able to do anything just because NUMBARZ.

The Ellimist
The Sith/dark siders have no excuse for not matching the feats Luke can pull off when he's not holding back - and waaaaay before his prime, Luke can tear the hulls off of battlecruisers. He can immobilize a Vader+ tier enemy with a gesture, move singularities and kill seven slayers at the same time, while a weakened one was able to defeat Kyp. Luke >>>>>>>

Bend the knee. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My country would never bend the knee to the likes of you. smile

The Ellimist
Speaking of bending the knee, Luke suggests that he could dominate the crews of several battle cruisers if he wanted to way before his prime, which is what everyone in TOR 1337s the Dread Masters for, whose specialty are telepathy, and which Darth Revan could do...with the nexus of Malachor.

FreshestSlice
So a slightly injured Arcann can't shield himself as well as a healthy padawan Anakin? OK
You mean the one that got fried by Dooku, or the one that never was hit in the face by machinery as big as a small house?

The Ellimist
You mean the one that got fried by Dooku,

That just lowballs Arcann even more lel.

Hitting an airspeeder at terminal velocity >>>, lel.

Regardless, this doesn't even matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.