Punisher vs The Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Castle gets one sided prep.

Who wins?

cdtm
Castle should win with prep, imo.

The guy's really underrated, from what I've read recently.. Almost like a Batman level prep god. Bet he could take Thor and Superman with one sided prep, too.

leonidas
this should be funny....

staxamillion
haha

punisher superpower is to kill anyone in relations to crime, more so the culprits of his family's demise but crime in general.

that being said punisher blows the elite's brains splat

-K-M-
see "marvel universe vs punisher" or "punisher kills the marvel universe" stories

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by -K-M-
see "marvel universe vs punisher" or "punisher kills the marvel universe" stories

do these count as "normal" showings for castle? they did a few of these with deadpool and others but i dont think its a normal showing for castle

cdtm
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
do these count as "normal" showings for castle? they did a few of these with deadpool and others but i dont think its a normal showing for castle

Ennis Castle is pretty close.

About the only character he didn't put him over is Elektra, who I think he wishes he was writing.

-K-M-
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

Alternate reality stores, but that's what castle with one sided prep looks like

No restrictions on prep such as time and resources? Way to broad

yaadaveyaa
Alternate reality stores, but that's what castle with one sided prep looks like

No restrictions on prep such as time and resources? Way to broad

yeah i was just thinking with those "ultimate" story lines he could theoretically kill anyone and everyone

i still think he wins though

DarkSaint85
The guys saying Punisher wins...

How?

Not being mean. The whole point of 'prep' threads is to get creative. Don't be lazy - if he solos, you need at least a plausible way he does so.

-K-M-
Not saying it's for certain, but putting no restrictions on prep or resources or time we could see a similar thing as "marvel universe vs punisher" or "punisher kills the marvel universe" stories

DarkSaint85
Not saying it's for certain, but putting no restrictions on prep or resources or time we could see a similar thing as "marvel universe vs punisher" or "punisher kills the marvel universe" stories

Some of those methods in those stories, though...he had massive step ups in help.

First, Kesselring, then Kingpin's armoury, then Doom's armoury. Then a small nuke was enough to take out Apocalypse, Magneto, Juggernaut?

He kills Ghost Rider, Thing, IM, BP off-panel etc etc. So even Ennis at his most fevered couldn;t imagine how, lol.

-K-M-
Which supports my point, he did that with no restrictions on prep. Unlimited resources and unlimited time. Since he has one sided prep he could theoretically repeat those stages to get more resources.

In Marvel Universe vs. Punisher he one-shot killed Hulk with an adamantium arrow to he eye. His regular bullets were one-shotting Blob, Toad, Whiplash and Strong Guy

riv6672
Fun read. Pro Castle BTW.

DarkSaint85
Which supports my point, he did that with no restrictions on prep. Unlimited resources and unlimited time. Since he has one sided prep he could theoretically repeat those stages to get more resources.

In Marvel Universe vs. Punisher he one-shot killed Hulk with an adamantium arrow to he eye. His regular bullets were one-shotting Blob, Toad, Whiplash and Strong Guy

Exactly.

Regular bullets, against Blob. Strong Guy. Believable?

I am just interested in people's scenarios. Does he break into Doom's armoury, steal a nuke, then send a message to the Elite to meet him on the moon?

And that would be...satisfactory?

riv6672
^^^It'd be efficient!

He could likely kill them all with Pym Particles. Shrink down, drop a payload in each of their skulls, then detonate simultaneously from a safe distance.

DarkSaint85
That sounds like the worst idea ever, and whoever thought of it should be shotthumb up

How would he deliver it? Would it work on Menagerie, who had acid blood? Chester, who removed the bomb implant Task Force X put in his brain? Coldcast, who juggles energy for fun, that kinda thing.

riv6672
As someone who's actually been shot, i'd make you eat your gun. thumb up

He could deliver the payloads through the ear, where menagerie doesnt have acid anything, Chester wouldnt know it was there to remove, and Coldcast isnt juggling energy earwax.

DarkSaint85
But how does he get there? Jumping? Whilst they sleep? Does he break into Baby (which is in the Bleed)?

That kinda thing.

riv6672
So lets see, of all the silly posts made so far, you focus on mine to deconstruct?
That tells me mine is the only one worth pursuing. smile
Plus, are we now talking about The Authority? Unless the Elite now live in the Bleed.

Aaaaanyhow, if we're assuming one sided prep then of course Frank has a vessel to shrink down and use, and all the time in the world to do so, say when the Elite now turned Authority arent in the Bleed.

DarkSaint85
Well, I responded to KM as well, but he's not around.

And yes, the Elite's base iof operation is Bunny (not Baby), a sentient carrier ship that traverses an alternate dimension between worlds. Powered by a star etc.

riv6672
Thats cute.
They'd better never leave there.

DarkSaint85
http://i44.tinypic.com/2q2qtd0.png

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://i44.tinypic.com/2q2qtd0.png
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats cute.
They'd better never leave there.

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, I responded to KM as well, but he's not around.

I work jerkface sad

-K-M-
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^It'd be efficient!

He could likely kill them all with Pym Particles. Shrink down, drop a payload in each of their skulls, then detonate simultaneously from a safe distance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5eqzg1CEAEzWn-.png

He actually does have access to pym particles. He hid on a pizza slice, got eaten and then killed the criminal from the inside and then regrew and killed the rest. His gun when he was small blew a hole though a criminals skull without much effort

riv6672
Yeah, i remember that; weird series!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.