Moondragon vs. Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Think this will be quite interesting...

1. Standard rules, random encounter.

2. Hth only, Betsy is allowed to use her katana, psychic knives and shit.

3. Pure tp battle.

zopzop
IMHO, Moondragon in all. Her TP/H2H skills are overall more impressive.

PS : Didn't Psylocke receive a power-up from her brother, Jamie? She still got it or what?

StiltmanFTW
Psylocke received quite a few power-ups.

She's been "promoted" to the Omega-lv telepath (not to be confused with OM mutant) in Remender's UXF...

And don't forget about her receiving training from alternate Ogun.

Plus, she still does have her TK...

As for the Jamie upgrade, I don't know.

StiltmanFTW
There was also that TP immunity thing, wasn't there... but she might've lost it, not sure. It was when she had that red scar on her eye, I think...?

Sin I AM
I think her brother prevented her from being affected by a reality warp?

leonidas
psylocke is such an eff'd up character. at various points she was more powerful than moondragon and far below her. i think the most common form of psylocke would lose both, but i don't think she was too far off. h2h would be reasonably close imo, but moondragon is better. unless a specific version is used, i don't think betsy wins this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't think betsy wins this.

She loses all three scenarios, iyo?

PS. CW... Crossbones...

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/crying-gif-2.gif

leonidas
laughing out loud

with her weapons she could win rd 2, but i think moondragon is def better in h2h. weapons might make up the difference though. i think that's the one she has the best chance in. like i said though, there are definite versions of betsy who would take her out with tp or tk--the version that was stronger than rachel (who at the time made a friggin black hole with tk....) and who tp put out fantomex when even phoenix jean and charlie couldn't touch him.... just using the most common variety i think she's mostly outclassed by a little bit. be a fun fight with some great dialogue though.

basilisk
Originally posted by leonidas
psylocke is such an eff'd up character. at various points she was more powerful than moondragon and far below her. i think the most common form of psylocke would lose both, but i don't think she was too far off. h2h would be reasonably close imo, but moondragon is better. unless a specific version is used, i don't think betsy wins this. So true, Psylocke has been messed around with so many times and her powers changed and screwed with I'm surprised anyone gives a *** about the character any more.

But taking a regular/classic Psylocke I think she would lose all, definitely in H2H. They did actually scuffle in one of the Infinity series although we didn't see much - Psylocke kicking Moondragon as she was mindgem-blasting someone, then later we briefly saw Moondragon holding Psylocke in an arm twist while kicking Jean Grey in the head.

leonidas
Originally posted by basilisk
So true, Psylocke has been messed around with so many times and her powers changed and screwed with I'm surprised anyone gives a *** about the character any more.

lol preach brother. thumb up thing is, i DO like her. i just wish they'd leave her alone.... sad

i'd forgotten that. and i agree. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.