The Accountant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Looks really good.

aNGhnNMSopI

marwash22
trailer 2:

fkPJ3aENjvM

Robtard
Saw a preview for this some time ago, forget which film I was at. Looks very good; looking forward to it.

Ascendancy
Definitely on the radar now.

BruceSkywalker
will pass unless others recommend it

Zack M
Loved Warrior (same director ). This will definitely be one of the best films this year.

Zack M
Still one of my most anticipated.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Zack M
Loved Warrior (same director ). This will definitely be one of the best films this year.
thumb up Warrior was brilliant and super underrated

Darth Thor
Well I'll definitely be watching this. Simply because.. I am an Accountant. The cinema will be packed with my people.

Flyattractor
But will it have Batfleck in it?

jaden101
1st trailer looked excellent. 2nd one lost my interest a bit. Will still watch though

Zack M
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well I'll definitely be watching this. Simply because.. I am an Accountant. The cinema will be packed with my people.

He he he...

BruceSkywalker
well hopefully affleck will kill this time

Esau Cairn
So basically it's RainMan with a gun?

Patient_Leech
I like the use of Radiohead in the trailer.

Man I was annoyed that they didn't use Radiohead's "Spectre" song for 007: Spectre. It was way better.

Ascendancy
When will this be out? Yes, I could just check on IMDB or what have you, but it's fun to actually discuss things and kick the interwebs aside.

Flyattractor
I would rather see a movie about this Accountant.

2TQKVmQctSo

Placidity
This is a prequel to Batman.

Zack M
Anyone see this? I thought it was pretty good. Not Warrior good, but still solid.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack M
Anyone see this? I thought it was pretty good. Not Warrior good, but still solid.

Yeah i have, Seen it last week.

John Murdoch
Thought it was very good. Ben Affleck nailed his role. I think of it as The Equalizer 2.0.

Dreampanther
Holy ?!@@@???! This was the Batman we should have gotten this year. Basically, this was Batman vs Punisher and it was awesome!

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Holy ?!@@@???! This was the Batman we should have gotten this year. Basically, this was Batman vs Punisher and it was awesome!

I second that. Really enjoyed it. All the cast was great, but the Ben/Bernthal combo stole the show.

Ascendancy
Aight, officially on my list for this weekend if time permits. Should still be able to catch it in theaters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.