Adult Franklin Richards vs Lifebringer Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Adult Franklin Richards vs Lifebringer Galactus

zopzop
Lifebringer Galactus destroys him. Adult Franklin couldn't handle 4 Rogue Celestials. Galactus just crushed two ABSTRACTS.

Surtur
What is Lifebringer Galactus?

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
What is Lifebringer Galactus?

He no longer devours planets, but instead heals them. He's far more powerful now than he ever was. For instance, back in the day, he struggled to narrowly defeat the In-Betweener, and now he is able to defeat the In-Betweener's creators with relative ease. Order and Chaos imprisoned the In-Betweener, and recently threatened to destroy Galactus if he didn't revert to his prior role in the universe. Galactus swatted them as if they were fleas.

Surtur
Wait why is he now healing planets? Wouldn't expending the energy weaken him? Or does he "feed" via healing this time?

Sin I AM
Wait why is he now healing planets? Wouldn't expending the energy weaken him? Or does he "feed" via healing this time?

This. Im thinking it'll come up down the line, everything cant live forever a balance must be maintained yadda yadda

deathslash
Wait why is he now healing planets? Wouldn't expending the energy weaken him? Or does he "feed" via healing this time? none of those questions were explained. Just assume that he has some sort of limitless reserve of power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Galactus no longer weakens by expending energy, and he basically said **** the cosmic balance of the universe in favor of progression.

Surtur
Does this mean he won't give birth to the next universe or whatever the f*ck he was originally supposed to do?

Cogito
According to Hickman's portrayal, Adult Franklin and a very well fed Big G were essentially equal in comparison to the Celestials.

Lifebringer Galactus appears to be a good deal more powerful than that. He crushes poor Frank.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Galactus's current role is to find out who the **** chained Omni-Eternity.

Stoic
I like the idea of giving Galactus a much needed power up, not too crazy about his new colors though.

Galan007
Galactus wins.

Horrificus
Wait why is he now healing planets? Wouldn't expending the energy weaken him? Or does he "feed" via healing this time? take a guess.
Next he will b smokin weed, watchin The Voice, writing fan-fiction about Beyonce, rallying for Hillary Clinton and defending Bruce Jenner's right to use the toilet in a grammer school girl's restroom.

When our most beloved, (and feared) comic book villains are becoming "sensitive", u know we're in trouble.

wink

I miss the days when a devoted "Bully" could spend the day using violence to gather respect from the weaker masses, and go home with a sense if pride.

Insane Titan
What comic is life bringer Galactus from ?

Genii96
Ultimates
OT: normal G took on 4 celestials and was winning,until they fused,adult franklin couldn't handle 3...
Lifebringer crushes him

Genii96
Does this mean he won't give birth to the next universe or whatever the f*ck he was originally supposed to do?
He was supposed to give back far more than he had taken,I think this is the beginning of that

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
What comic is life bringer Galactus from ?

Ultimates.

Galan007
Originally posted by Genii96
Ultimates
OT: normal G took on 4 celestials and was winning,until they fused,adult franklin couldn't handle 3...
Lifebringer crushes him That was a heavily amped 'normal' Galactus, as he had consumed 4 planets in preparation for the battle.

Genii96
Originally posted by Galan007
That was a heavily amped 'normal' Galactus, as he had consumed 4 planets in preparation for the battle.
'Normal' galactus eats only enough to survive,not enough to fully recover all his strength
Unless galactus had no max cap on how strong he could get,I assume 4 planets isn't an 'amp',but rather him closing in on his actual full strength which weakens with hunger,he has fed on suns before too,AND current galactus is said to be mich stronger than he ever was,that includes the mad celestial arc

Surtur
He was supposed to give back far more than he had taken,I think this is the beginning of that

He's giving back to THIS universe though. Doesn't that mean he kind of just aborted the next universe?

Galan007
'Normal' galactus eats only enough to survive,not enough to fully recover all his strength
Unless galactus had no max cap on how strong he could get,I assume 4 planets isn't an 'amp',but rather him closing in on his actual full strength which weakens with hunger,he has fed on suns before too,AND current galactus is said to be mich stronger than he ever was,that includes the mad celestial arc You're making this harder than it needs to be. I am just saying that Galactus was amped beyond his 'average' levels when he fought the Mad Celestials(a fact that you failed to mention in your previous post.) Again: he had consumed FOUR planets in preparation for his fight with them:
http://i.imgur.com/a7WiloA.jpg
That is a relatively unprecedented tactic for him.

And as seen in the Black Celestial arc: 'normal' Galactus had no upper-end cap to his power. He could keep absorbing/devouring indefinitely.

I know Lifebringer Galactus is more powerful than he's ever been--never said otherwise. This doesn't change the fact that his previous iteration was substantially amped against the Mad Celestials, however. srsly

Genii96
Originally posted by Galan007
You're making this harder than it needs to be. I am just saying that Galactus was amped beyond his 'average' levels when he fought the Mad Celestials(a fact that you failed to mention in your previous post.) Again: he had consumed FOUR planets in preparation for his fight with them:
http://i.imgur.com/a7WiloA.jpg
That is a relatively unprecedented tactic for him.

And as seen in the Black Celestial arc: 'normal' Galactus had no upper-end cap to his power. He could keep absorbing/devouring indefinitely.

I know Lifebringer Galactus is more powerful than he's ever been--never said otherwise. This doesn't change the fact that his previous iteration was substantially amped against the Mad Celestials, however. srsly
Um,I know he was amped beyond his average -1 planet a month- routine
However I was just wondering if he had a 'standard' power level or if his power level was compltely variable,judging from the BCA arc,it seems it is.
Oh,eating multiple planets in preperation for a fight with cosmic beings is actually a thing galactus has done before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.