High-End Post-crisis Superman vs High-End Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
Both are based on their high-end feat.
moral-on
Who win?

Surtur
High end Thor's best hammer feats would f*ck Superman up. But since this seems like a fight in which Superman will be allowed to use his speed..that might not necessarily mean Thor wins.

I assume you mean high end classic Thor and not high end as in..when he has the odin force or rune king thor.

CatL18
Originally posted by Surtur
High end Thor's best hammer feats would f*ck Superman up. But since this seems like a fight in which Superman will be allowed to use his speed..that might not necessarily mean Thor wins.

I assume you mean high end classic Thor and not high end as in..when he has the odin force or rune king thor.
Yes.I mean high end classic Thor who has odin force.
But, Rune King Thor is excluded.

Sin I AM
Of Thor did something impressive?

Surtur
Originally posted by CatL18
Yes.I mean high end classic Thor who has odin force.
But, Rune King Thor is excluded.

Well wait isn't he equal to Odin when he has the Odin Force? That's out of Superman's weight class.

EcstaticGrace
High End Superman vibrates his hand through Thor or overpowers him.

Sin I AM
Well wait isn't he equal to Odin when he has the Odin Force? That's out of Superman's weight class.

No he's not

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No he's not

I thought the Odin Force was Odin's power, so why wouldn't it make him equal to Odin? Or do you mean he might be equal to Odin with it, but he just never showed any feats on the level of Odin?

Sin I AM
You're thinking about king thor. OF Thor was the one who returned after civil war

carver9
Odin Force Thor has beastly fts that put him in the trans tier.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Odin Force Thor has beastly fts that put him in the trans tier.

Thor/Surfer/Superman/Hulk are Trans level when they stop puking around and this is without amps. OF Thor was NOT impressive.

cdtm

Beat Asgardian Destroyer.

CatL18
I thought Thor in Siege had Odin force.But he was not as strong as Odin himself, wasn't he?

Mindset
Clark casually backhands Thor and breaks his neck.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Beat Asgardian Destroyer. And easily.

He still dies like a chump itt though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Beat Asgardian Destroyer.

When you have the Odin Force the destroyer should be nothing. OF Thor was a NOT impressive.

DarkOdin
When you have the Odin Force the destroyer should be nothing. OF Thor was a NOT impressive.

Of Thor only had a small portion left of the odinpower,

He tanked the destroyer visor beam something that would of killed his classic level,

Also one shooting bor who managed to actually hurt OF thor something destroyer could not due is also impressive

Tank ING an ampped stormbreaker hit also was a good showing

Granted of Thor was shot lived but what showings he had were clearing setting him beyond his normal levels

As for saying the the destroy er is nothing to the odinforce is rather just uninformed since the destroyer is infused with the odinpower, Zeus and I forget the other skyfather's power

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Of Thor only had a small portion left of the odinpower,

He tanked the destroyer visor beam something that would of killed his classic level,

Also one shooting bor who managed to actually hurt OF thor something destroyer could not due is also impressive

Tank ING an ampped stormbreaker hit also was a good showing

Granted of Thor was shot lived but what showings he had were clearing setting him beyond his normal levels

As for saying the the destroy er is nothing to the odinforce is rather just uninformed since the destroyer is infused with the odinpower, Zeus and I forget the other skyfather's power

I never said he wasnt amped. He was amped but he didnt do anything with said amp that i couldn't see him pulling off non jobbing. The destroyer showing is fine.

He didnt one shot Bor and almost got killed himself plus Bor is hard to gauge.

And the Destoyer IS nothing to the Odinfore as Odin created it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Clark casually backhands Thor and breaks his neck.
thumb up

carver9
Thor/Surfer/Superman/Hulk are Trans level when they stop puking around and this is without amps. OF Thor was NOT impressive.

He tanked a blast that would've killed Thor. He tanked a hit that would've killed regular Thor. Just stop.

abhilegend

High end Superman would simply punch through Thor though.

Or rip him apart with his bare hands.

thumb up

carver9
Sigh

abhilegend
baka

DarkOdin
I never said he wasnt amped. He was amped but he didnt do anything with said amp that i couldn't see him pulling off non jobbing. The destroyer showing is fine.

He didnt one shot Bor and almost got killed himself plus Bor is hard to gauge.

And the Destoyer IS nothing to the Odinfore as Odin created it. destroyer is odinforce + Zeus and 1 other skyfather the destroyer itself is beyond the odinpower,

Thor hit bor.only once and killed him how is that not a one shot?

And Thor couldn't survive the destroyer's blast without the odinpower

Your just low balling of Thor's showings, again he didn't have many but feats but he did have good showings

Sin I AM
destroyer is odinforce + Zeus and 1 other skyfather the destroyer itself is beyond the odinpower,

Thor hit bor.only once and killed him how is that not a one shot?

And Thor couldn't survive the destroyer's blast without the odinpower

Your just low balling of Thor's showings, again he didn't have many but feats but he did have good showings

The odin force is beyond the Destroyer. Not sure how u can not see that. Odin Zeus and Brahma only used their power to create it and as a vessel to house their energy. By itself it was never intended to be above them. If it was then King Thor wouldnt have decapitated it or tanked one of its blasts.

Thor was losing that fight with Bor

Im not lowballing what im saying is of Thor is not as impressive as people make him out to be. Regular Thor has far greater feats.

Sin I AM
He tanked a blast that would've killed Thor. He tanked a hit that would've killed regular Thor. Just stop.

When i have a question on the proper deep throating technique or how to take two cocks up my ass then i will ask your opinion.

carver9
When i have a question on the proper deep throating technique or how to take two cocks up my ass then i will ask your opinion.

You need someones opinion because you don't know what you're talking about. Thor outright tells us that a hit would've killed his classic self. It can not get any clearer than this. You barking off the entirety of fts from a character that is 60 yrs old in comic history is ridiculous. Thor has greater fts against Celestials than Odin does. Are you deeming Thor as being more powerful than his dad?

DarkOdin
The odin force is beyond the Destroyer. Not sure how u can not see that. Odin Zeus and Brahma only used their power to create it and as a vessel to house their energy. By itself it was never intended to be above them. If it was then King Thor wouldnt have decapitated it or tanked one of its blasts.

Thor was losing that fight with Bor

Im not lowballing what im saying is of Thor is not as impressive as people make him out to be. Regular Thor has far greater feats. destroyer was designed to fight the celestial s something the odinpower failed to due, it was fully intend to beyond the odinpower that's why they made it

King Thor took out desak / destroyer which clearly was weaker consider it was desak physically combined with it.

Again Thor hit bor only once and killed bor, Thor only went all out when bir endangered the world.

Sin I AM
destroyer was designed to fight the celestial s something the odinpower failed to due, it was fully intend to beyond the odinpower that's why they made it

King Thor took out desak / destroyer which clearly was weaker consider it was desak physically combined with it.

Again Thor hit bor only once and killed bor, Thor only went all out when bir endangered the world.

Before i address the other stuff. You think the Destroyer is greater than Odin? Or just Thors application of the power?

DarkOdin
Before i address the other stuff. You think the Destroyer is greater than Odin? Or just Thors application of the power? destroyer is greater then Odin. Thats why Odin enter the destroyer when he fought Galactus

celeyhyga17
Generally Odin > Destroyer. Generally....

Sin I AM
destroyer is greater then Odin. Thats why Odin enter the destroyer when he fought Galactus

Not sure if serious

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Generally Odin > Destroyer. Generally....

What has destroyer done that makes it even a remote argument?

DarkOdin
Not sure if serious

What has destroyer done that makes it even a remote argument? you are aware the destroyer attacked Odin and Odin only defeated the destroyer by kicking loki out of it. Aside from the celestial attack destroyer never lost accept by someone unanimated it.

celeyhyga17

What has destroyer done that makes it even a remote argument?
Because of what this guy said below. But then again usually Odin doesn't have to ever sully his hands in fighting the Destroyer considering he's stopped it on whim whoever is animating it...

you are aware the destroyer attacked Odin and Odin only defeated the destroyer by kicking loki out of it. Aside from the celestial attack destroyer never lost accept by someone unanimated it.
And I may be misremembering things, but I could have sworn the Destroyer was partly created with the power of a few Godheads/skyfathers! Btw I like this term Godhead. One of DC's few entertaining(and recent) crossovers.

SquallX

laughing

God damn! Even Carver's ancestors felt that one.

Sin I AM
you are aware the destroyer attacked Odin and Odin only defeated the destroyer by kicking loki out of it. Aside from the celestial attack destroyer never lost accept by someone unanimated it.

Yes but he can deanimate it. Iirc the skys only gave the destroyer a fraction of power

DarkOdin
Yes but he can deanimate it. Iirc the skys only gave the destroyer a fraction of power

So what's the point ,

Odin himself had to resort to time stop and deaminate the destroyer to win

So of Thor had only a fraction of the odinpower but destroyer had a fraction of multiple skyfather yet u made the claim the odinpower should of Thor superior because of the odinpower roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
So what's the point ,

So of Thor had only a fraction of the odinpower but destroyer had a fraction of multiple skyfather yet u made the claim the odinpower should of Thor superior because of the odinpower roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol...good one.

Sin I AM
So what's the point ,

He can depower it is the point. Why engage something when i can casually dispatch it? You make it seem as if it's a low showing for Odin.

DarkOdin

Sin I AM

DarkOdin
He's not as impressive when going solely off high end feats. But meh agree to disageee he has not even a years worth of appearance's and about 1/2 of his appearance's he had great showings about 50% of the time. Odinforce Thor only low showing was taking a beating from Loeb force full after rulk koed a watcher

Sin I AM
he has not even a years worth of appearance's and about 1/2 of his appearance's he had great showings about 50% of the time. Odinforce Thor only low showing was taking a beating from Loeb force full after rulk koed a watcher

Anything Loeb wrote i completely discredit. Preaching to the choir

Delta1938

Shut up, stop it. Give Carter his due, you're low balling him on only taking two cocks.

StiltmanFTW

Lifted Asgard (with the help of Bill), raped Extremis Tony, killed Bor...

Delta1938
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
And I may be misremembering things, but I could have sworn the Destroyer was partly created with the power of a few Godheads/skyfathers!

The Marvel Handbook('89 edition) states the Skyfathers gave a fraction of their power, so you're probably remembering right.

DarkSaint85

High end Superman shredded Imperiex Probes, which according to you are all High Heralds.

This is without any external amps. Tanked multiple energy blasts that hurt 'regular' Superman.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
High end Superman shredded Imperiex Probes, which according to you are all High Heralds.

This is without any external amps. Tanked multiple energy blasts that hurt 'regular' Superman.

Didn't Carter argue "not fair they're trans tier!!" when you wanted to use them in a tournament?

StiltmanFTW
It's Lord Carter to you.

quanchi112
Thor.

ghostman
superman rapes thor like a bad japanese hentai on fakku, stiltman knows whats good

quanchi112
Originally posted by ghostman
superman rapes thor like a bad japanese hentai on fakku, stiltman knows whats good Nah. Thor shoves that hammer where the sun don't shine!!!

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I'm trying to figure out why you brought this up? This doesn't even match my post. Help me understand.

ghostman
I'm trying to figure out why you brought this up? This doesn't even match my post. Help me understand.

google the manager on her knees, youll know you filthy whore smokin'

ghostman
Originally posted by ghostman
google the manager on her knees, youll know you filthy whore smokin'

part 3 stiltman, youll love it

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
High end Superman would simply punch through Thor though.

Or rip him apart with his bare hands.

thumb up

Yep, assuming we allow him to use his speed.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

How large is Asgard compared to Earth?

StiltmanFTW
It's tiny, there's absolutely no comparison. Original Asgard was more or less the size of U.S., at least according to marvel.com.

But the modern version they lifted...? Much smaller, I believe. City-sized, at best? Would need to re-read.

Celey must know.

DarkSaint85
Ah, but Asgard is 2000000x the density of Earth!

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Wait... adamantium's density is immeasurable. Someone needs to tell carver that Wolverine is the strongest there is.

Delta1938
It's Lord Carter to you.

Bah, the only thing Carter is lord of is the receiving end of a San Francisco gloryhole.

DarkSaint85

Your post was in reply to one that said Superman was trans level without amps, yes?

I was merely pointing out that YOU were arguing the very same thing.

If a character can shred through multiple HH level beings, tanking their explosions etc....that makes them >> HH, right?

Which is trans level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Delta1938
Bah, the only thing Carter is lord of is the receiving end of a San Francisco gloryhole.

I know. He's a loyal worker, always making me good money.

http://65.media.tumblr.com/8f7d771d61d17ec16630813883090c11/tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

Delta1938
I know. He's a loyal worker, always making me good money.

http://65.media.tumblr.com/8f7d771d61d17ec16630813883090c11/tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

kIZbYtG7PL4

Surtur
It's tiny, there's absolutely no comparison. Original Asgard was more or less the size of U.S., at least according to marvel.com.

But the modern version they lifted...? Much smaller, I believe. City-sized, at best? Would need to re-read.

Celey must know.

Lol well even post crisis non-high end Superman was able to hold back the friggin moon with his physical strength, by himself. I'm not talking about the time electric Superman used magnetism to do it either, there was a time post crisis Supes just did it on pure strength. So if Thor needs help lifting a city sized object..that's not good for Thor.

Thor needed help for a city sized object..post crisis Superman needed GL's help to move the entire friggin planet lol.

Then again Thor has lifted the midgard serpent which was large enough to wrap around earth.

StiltmanFTW
He needed help and he had that fraction of Odinforce at the time.

Surtur
I see, well Thor seems to be hilariously weaker then Superman, physically speaking.

StiltmanFTW
Of course.

Thorbags have that stupid Midgard Serpent feat, but it was already busted pretty thoroughly:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=12#post14129277

ShadowFyre
Someone not liking something, doesent make it busted. Until the the writer says it, it aint so.or retconned...

Anyway, no high end hero should be above a high end supes, he has thouasands of more showings than everybody else. Being the first and all.

Thor still wins though.

StiltmanFTW
The feat is misinterpreted on this particular forum and was busted by a poster from this forum smile

No retcon necessary, as comic itself was more than clear enough.

carver9

They didn't lift it.

celeyhyga17
I see, well Thor seems to be hilariously weaker then Superman, physically speaking.
He's a peer, but Hulk and Superman are at the head of the class.

StiltmanFTW
They didn't lift it.

Supported, then?

We can easily say that the Hulk hasn't lifted that giant rock in Secret Wars, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.