Martian Manhunter vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
In a race around the world.

Who wins?

Surtur
What are the best speed feats for the current versions of these characters?

EcstaticGrace
Came in here to say J'onn. Leaving thinking Wonder Woman. Neither have any super fast from point a to b feats like Pre-Flashpoint but in terms of something quantifiable Wonder Woman has the feat of beating Shazam I believe to the Watchtower via flight.

Surtur
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Came in here to say J'onn. Leaving thinking Wonder Woman. Neither have any super fast from point a to b feats like Pre-Flashpoint but in terms of something quantifiable Wonder Woman has the feat of beating Shazam I believe to the Watchtower via flight.

What feat was going to make you say J'onn though?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
What are the best speed feats for the current versions of these characters?

What site did u belong to before kmc

EcstaticGrace
What feat was going to make you say J'onn though?

TP win.
Martian Manhunter #2 For one instance. He tps Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg all at once all of them unaware of it.

Strength advantage.
Superman: Doomed gave him a superior strength feat then anything Wonder Woman has to my knowledge in the New52. He seems to be stronger when shape-shifting and increases his physical size.

Versatility.
Both characters have great versatility but JL #8 showed Martian Manhunter could attack while phasing certain areas of his body to be untouchable. Practically multi-tasking.

abhilegend
Diana wins the race.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
In a race around the world.

Who wins?

I kiiinda lean towards MM. I think.
I dont recall any particular speed feat for MM.
I do recall a white martian who masqueraded as a speedster giving Flash a hard time (via tactics, not superior speed). But hanging with Flash is always impressive.
Depending on how comparable white and green martians are in base powers, that would make MM pretty competitive in a race.

Pretty roundabout reasoning on my part, which is why i'm not straight up claiming MM wins.
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/flashfact1.jpg

Martian_mind
J'onn is generally portrayed as being superior to White Martians. His best speed feat was probably in Terror Incognita, where he destroyed their international network of towers in a matter of seconds.

riv6672
Thank you.

I'll try and find some scans of that. thumb up

Martian_mind
IIRC, they should be in the respect thread I made. I'd link you, but I'm posting from my phone.

riv6672
Sweet, thanks for the heads up!

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What site did u belong to before kmc

I don't understand the question. Well I understand it, but I don't understand why. This is about speed and I asked for speed feats.

riv6672
^^^Just like on that OTHER site!

Surtur
Oh I guess did she want me to say I was on CBR? Okay.

leonidas
classic versions i'd take wonder woman for sure.

riv6672
Oh I guess did she want me to say I was on CBR? Okay.
Were you?
I'm sure i registered there, but never posted.
I like sites where i can use sigs. Reading all text is boring.

Surtur
Yes I was on CBR. Until..well the site shut down and then rebooted because of some weird BS and then they got all..eh.

I don't even notice most peoples sigs. I see pics and stuff but it's just like meh. If I want to see pics I can google them.

StiltmanFTW
Yes I was on CBR.

TRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIITOOR!!!!!

Just kidding, welcome to KMC. Stay here as long as you like.

#Raz possessing me

riv6672
I don't even notice most peoples sigs. I see pics and stuff but it's just like meh. If I want to see pics I can google them.
I do.
One, i like making and using them, two, it helps me differentiate/identify posters quickly, and three it breaks up the text.
If i wanted to just read walls of text i'd grab a good book.

Surtur
I just look at who is posting or their avatar. I mean it's awesome if people want to remind me of their user name via putting it in their sig though.

Anyways, Martian Manhunter is just plain better then Wonder Woman.

riv6672
Well yeah, MM's the awesome. thumb up

Surtur
He could even shape shift into a version of Wonder Woman with bigger boobs.

riv6672
Power girl!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.