Classic Juggernaut vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A revist of a fight. This fight has no bfr. Can Superman defeat The Classic Juggernaut.

Stoic
Whenever I think of Superman fighting Cain at full power, I can't help but think that he'd break his hand hitting him, mainly due to Cain being 100% magical. Even in a fight where Superman uses all of his speed making it impossible to be hit, I can't quite see him winning.

Mindset
No, he can't.

abhilegend
Yes, why not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Whenever I think of Superman fighting Cain at full power, I can't help but think that he'd break his hand hitting him, mainly due to Cain being 100% magical. Even in a fight where Superman uses all of his speed making it impossible to be hit, I can't quite see him winning.
Captain Marvel is 100% magical too.

baka

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, why not. Not powerful enough. thumb up

abhilegend
Lies.

riv6672

baka
And if he werent a DC character who has to do as he's written, by writers who are told by editorial no hero can be more powerful than Superman, he'd beat Superman too.

But those editors and writers arent in charge of this thread (though fanboys will certainly try and derail things, say by bringing up characters that arent in the OP), and juggernaut isnt DC, so he isnt handicapped.
And he wins.

Stoic

baka

Not like Cain though. Cain is pure defense. Neither Teth or Marvel can boast that type of invulnerability, and Superman has bled from far less than what it takes Cain to be hurt from. In a comic Superman would win every time except for the times that he's trapped in an inescapable prison (kind of like what this thread presents). Cain neither tires or dies. He's always been a problem for purely physical characters, whether they shoot energy, or throw punches.

Genii96
Without bfr how does supes even hurt him?

KingD19
Yap on about his ideals and the dinner dates he goes on with Lois.. or Diana now I guess. Whoever.

Sin I AM

Wishful thinking. 100% magic or not Cain hasnt displayed the strength to put Clark down.

Superman for the maj

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
And if he werent a DC character who has to do as he's written, by writers who are told by editorial no hero can be more powerful than Superman, he'd beat Superman too.

No he wouldn't.

I'm not saying Superman would win, but I'm pretty sure that's not how his magic vulnerability works.

h1a8
Superman can't without bfr or immobilization

Raisen
cain wins.

i thought abhi was leaving the forum. more lies

abhilegend

But those editors and writers arent in charge of this thread (though fanboys will certainly try and derail things, say by bringing up characters that arent in the OP), and juggernaut isnt DC, so he isnt handicapped.
And he wins.
Nice troll attempt. The magic weakness is also in effect because of DC editorial. Guess what? You're still using it.

There are heroes more powerful than Superman though. Juggernaut doesn't gets wins over heralds, never has.

For someone that powerful, he has very poor track record to indicate he can win against THE top Herald.

abhilegend
Not like Cain though. Cain is pure defense. Neither Teth or Marvel can boast that type of invulnerability, and Superman has bled from far less than what it takes Cain to be hurt from.

Superman has hit characters who are as invulnerable as they come and never broken his hands like you claimed.

Superman has also tanked attacks like of which have dropped Cain. So it all balances out.

Except magical attacks, there isn't a durability feat for Cain which Superman can't replicate.

Except Hulk, Thor, Captain Universe, Early form Onslaught etc.

Name one Herald level character Cain had beaten cleanly. Just one.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Without bfr how does supes even hurt him?
By punching him. That always works.

thumb up

The Ellimist
Superman goes and sundips for a very, very long time. GG

carver9
Superman wins but ABHI is talking crazy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins but ABHI is talking crazy.
baka

Flyattractor
Superman defeats Cain by being WAY SMARTER THEN HIM!

God Juggynut threads are WORST Crap in this forum anymore.

riv6672
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Superman goes and sundips for a very, very long time. GG
That would be BFRing himself. Perfectly acceptable to fanboys though i'm sure.

riv6672
Originally posted by Raisen
cain wins.

i thought abhi was leaving the forum. more lies
When did he say that? Because really, witjout an audience he's non existant.

The Ellimist
That would be BFRing himself.

Based on what criteria? Worst case scenario he just shoves the planet into the Sun and now he's technically still on the battlefield while he sundips.

carver9
Based on what criteria? Worst case scenario he just shoves the planet into the Sun and now he's technically still on the battlefield while he sundips.

Scans of him doing something like this.

Flyattractor
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/21012/462713-1.jpg

riv6672
Huh.
Never posted with you before. Didnt realize you were stupid. Bye. yes

Stoic
@SIA, -Pr-, Abhil.

You're all correct. My thought's weren't on his strength rating, but on his defensive rating. Cain could not hurt himself with his best punch, which makes him one of very few characters that can actually exist in that small club of extremely tough and robust characters in terms of pure invulnerability. He doesn't tire, get hungry, and is virtually immortal. Not saying that an extreme enough force wouldn't wipe him out, but i question Superman's ability to get the job done.

I believe that Superman would beat the hell out of Cain if he wasn't placed in some indestructible bubble like this thread presents when it bars BFR. So now you can understand my hesitance at giving Superman the majority here. Given time, I can see Cain winning under these stips.

zopzop
Isn't this canon?
http://s32.postimg.org/7qj8igtip/1513258_855093_juggernaut_vs_superman_super.jpg

SM ftw.

leonidas
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Superman defeats Cain by being WAY SMARTER THEN HIM!

God Juggynut threads are WORST Crap in this forum anymore.

qft

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
qft

Leo, just how smart does he have to be? Cain wouldn't be able to touch him, all he'd be able to do is sit there and and be hit.

Originally posted by zopzop
Isn't this canon?
http://s32.postimg.org/7qj8igtip/1513258_855093_juggernaut_vs_superman_super.jpg

SM ftw.

About as canon as Lobo vs Wolverine. It's pretty easy to see that their run in was pure opinion and had little to nothing to do with how a true battle between them would go. I mean one punch? C'mon Zop. erm

riv6672
Isn't this canon?

SM ftw.
Only to fanboys in this thread.

Rao Kal El
Superman.

Nice no limits fallacy and package deal on the magic going in here for juggs in here thumb up keep it up marvelites

Rao Kal El
Isn't this canon?

SM ftw.

It was a the time, even if marvelites cry foul as always erm

That is why both universes share a character called Access

riv6672
Bullshit.

Rao Kal El
Access (Axel Asher) is a fictional character owned by both DC Comics and Marvel Comics. He made his first appearance in DC vs. Marvel #1 (March 1996), a special crossover between the two companies. He was created as both a way to explain the events of the story as well as a means to enable future intercompany crossovers.

laughing out loud noob smile

riv6672
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401375&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by Juntai
If DC/Marvel was canon, then many of the characters would have recognized the others in JLA/Avengers. We also know DC/Marvel was fan-voted. We've also been TOLD that it's not canon by both companies at one time or another.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

Access is now a native of both universes and his duty is to keep them separate. If they start to overlap, the universes will merge into the Amalgam Universe once again. Access must move from one universe to the other keeping people from crossing over. If he stays in one place too long, he can cause spontaneous crossovers to occur. Access usually works out situations like this without anyone noticing that he is involved (this is done to explain how the subsequent DC/Marvel crossovers occur. Stories where DC and Marvel heroes appear on a "shared Earth" are believed to be dimensional fluxes where the two universes have begun to merge again. It has also been explained that once Access has restored the timelines, the characters usually forget about the crossover, though there are some exceptions, such as Jubilee getting Access to let her visit Robin, with whom she had a brief romantic relationship during Marvel Vs DC).

Despite shared ownership between DC Comics and Marvel Comics, only DC has used the character once in a non-crossover appearance. In Green Lantern #87, Access appears to Jade and claims to be looking for Kyle Rayner. It is later revealed that he was looking for Rayner as backup for Spider-Man, who was fighting Mantis and the Juggernaut at the time. Having no success, he travels to the Marvel Comics universe in order to find the Silver Surfer, only to return to the scene of the battle and subconsciously summon Wonder Woman to aid Spider-Man.

smile

carver9
Only to fanboys in this thread.

Exactly and Superman got wrecked by Venom during this era. Nothing happened in that scan by the way.

Rao Kal El
Marvel fanboys are like:

http://gif.co/u1Dc.gif

Rao Kal El
And in anycase.

I don't care if the butthurt marvelites can or can't accept it as canon.

The no limits fallacy and package deal argument fail hard.

Superman wins anyway smile

riv6672
Superman fanboys are like

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=123405

CosmicComet
It's pretty obvious, that by feats, Superman beats Juggernaut down.

Juggs doesn't have the strength feats to hang, the speed feats to say he can land a punch, nor the...*gasp* durability feats to withstand Superman's best.

Rao Kal El
Superman fanboys are like

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=123405

You are just butthurt dude.

http://gif.co/rIQy.gif

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It's pretty obvious, that by feats, Superman beats Juggernaut down.

Juggs doesn't have the strength feats to hang, the speed feats to say he can land a punch, nor the...*gasp* durability feats to withstand Superman's best.

thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I don't care
I know.
Because you're a biased Superman fanboy who doesnt debate the character, just automatically says he wins and then whines when people dont agree.
You're just here for people to wind up and make fun of how far you'll go in a thread.

I mean look at your username for crying out loud. Your entire identity is based on worshipping Superman. laughing

Rao Kal El
I know.
Because you're a biased Superman fanboy who doesnt debate the character, just automatically says he wins and then whines when people dont agree.
You're just here for people to wind up and make fun of how far you'll go in a thread.

I mean look at your username for crying out loud. Your entire identity is based on worshipping Superman. laughing

Nice your butthurt has pushed you to personal attacks and trying to question my character based on my screen name. I guess IF you know anything it will be about rivers? So why commenting on comics, river expert?

What will be next dude?

Claiming that writers do this and that? That it's your opinion?

https://media.riffsy.com/images/f996d0334b62bf1d29ebee4e83b5b6c2/raw

riv6672
Thank you, KMC Superman Fanboy #12. laughing

Rao Kal El
crylaugh0

You

rmikabutthurt

riv6672
Thats funny, #12! thumb up

abhilegend
@SIA, -Pr-, Abhil.

You're all correct. My thought's weren't on his strength rating, but on his defensive rating. Cain could not hurt himself with his best punch, which makes him one of very few characters that can actually exist in that small club of extremely tough and robust characters in terms of pure invulnerability.

Is that so?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenUnlimited40-39.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenUnlimited40-40.jpg

Of course he tires.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/jug_8th_day_p36.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/GenerationX061-06.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/GenerationX061-07.jpg

Yeah, when Cain actually gets a win against a Herald, let me know.

riv6672
Damn, check out the Toad!!! eek!

Rao Kal El
Thats funny, #12! thumb up

Not as funny as seeing your buthurt kinda

Blue Area Vet
Nice your butthurt has pushed you to personal attacks and trying to question my character based on my screen name. I guess IF you know anything it will be about rivers? So why commenting on comics, river expert?

What will be next dude?

Claiming that writers do this and that? That it's your opinion?

https://media.riffsy.com/images/f996d0334b62bf1d29ebee4e83b5b6c2/raw

Awe, look at the little victim skidding his red draws again. I thought you were purged.

-Pr-
Guys, take it to PMs or just stop.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Awe, look at the little victim skidding his red draws again. I thought you were purged.

Nope, there is plenty of me.

Hows your love for goddess size girls? wink

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-

Yes sir!

The Ellimist
Huh.
Never posted with you before. Didnt realize you were stupid. Bye. yes

A stunning display of your intellectual brilliance. thumb up

Stoic
And in anycase.

I don't care if the butthurt marvelites can or can't accept it as canon.

The no limits fallacy and package deal argument fail hard.

Superman wins anyway smile

So it seems as if you're saying that it would take a character with no limits to defeat Superman. Then you turn around and call people fanboys that don't particularly love the Juggernaut, basing your opinion solely on what you think is favoritism, while not knowing exactly how much the person may actually like Superman as a character. To sum up the reason why I believe that the Juggernaut would eventually win based on the stips of the OP, Cain was meant to be virtually unbeatable by physical means by characters in Superman's weight class if they were trapped in an inescapable space with him. Before making silly statements, why not take some time to understand why people may make certain decisions. In a comic, Superman would win because he's faster, smarter, and would be able to BFR Cain. This is not the case here. You get it?

riv6672
As probably the biggest Superman fan on this site, I get it.

Rao Kal El
So it seems as if you're saying that it would take a character with no limits to defeat Superman. Then you turn around and call people fanboys that don't particularly love the Juggernaut, basing your opinion solely on what you think is favoritism, while not knowing exactly how much the person may actually like Superman as a character. To sum up the reason why I believe that the Juggernaut would eventually win based on the stips of the OP, Cain was meant to be virtually unbeatable by physical means by characters in Superman's weight class if they were trapped in an inescapable space with him. Before making silly statements, why not take some time to understand why people may make certain decisions. In a comic, Superman would win because he's faster, smarter, and would be able to BFR Cain. This is not the case here. You get it?

Nice attempt of trying to corrupt my argument by saying that it will take a character with no limts to defeat Superman. I say nice attempt, but fails hard.

I said that you are applying a no limits fallacy to Juggernaut as if he was a real unstoppable force, when people has brought to you that he is not. It will be as fallacious as saying Superman wins because he is Superman.

Just look at the argument Jugss wins because of magic, you have any idea how many magic based foes Superman has faced on his carrer? He might not win sometimes, but for sure he doesn't lose everysingle time just because of magic.

Superman wins because he has the feats that show He can defeat Juggernaut level opponents when Juggernaut doesn't have wins over heralds under his belt.

You might disagree with me as we often do, but that is what it is.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-

I don't like to pm whinny little gilrs though erm

Genii96
Cain wins this eventually

riv6672
Exactly.
This fight just doesnt favor Superman.
As probably the biggest Superman fan on this site, I have to say it, or risk being biased. Its the same way i give my least favorite character(s) the fairest treatment possible, and the nod when applicable whether i like it or not.

Rao Kal El
crylaugh0 little whinny girls are funny

Rao Kal El
Nice troll attempt. The magic weakness is also in effect because of DC editorial. Guess what? You're still using it.

There are heroes more powerful than Superman though. Juggernaut doesn't gets wins over heralds, never has.

For someone that powerful, he has very poor track record to indicate he can win against THE top Herald.

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Cain wins this eventually
Like which Herald Cain has beaten?

riv6672
crylaugh0 little whinny girls are funny
Lets see, -Pr- warns everyone at 10:42 PM. You still make a derogatory post towards BaV at 11:04, and only then one acknowledging the warning at 11:06.

Today you comment on the warning again, just to say you dont PM whiny little girls, then passive aggressively post right after me inferring i'm just that.

Seems only one of us payed attention to -Pr-.
I get it though. You want to get that last word in with me and BaV.
Well, you may or may not succeed with him, but, you wont with me, as i'm about to frustrate the living HELL out of you, by calling you out on your shenanigans, and putting you on ignore.
Welcome to the last word: population me.

Rao Kal El
Lets see, -Pr- warns everyone at 10:42 PM. You still make a derogatory post towards BaV at 11:04, and only then one acknowledging the warning at 11:06.

Today you comment on the warning again, just to say you dont PM whiny little girls, then passive aggressively post right after me inferring i'm just that.

Seems only one of us payed attention to -Pr-.
I get it though. You want to get that last word in with me and BaV.
Well, you may or may not succeed with him, but, you wont with me, as i'm about to frustrate the living HELL out of you, by calling you out on your shenanigans, and putting you on ignore.
Welcome to the last word: population me.

Hahahaha! Like I give a Flying F... of what you troll feel or think.
Did Rao hurt your feelings? crylaugh0

Back on topic Superman wins, Cain puts a fight though

Surtur
Exactly.
This fight just doesnt favor Superman.

This fight doesn't favor anybody really. Superman, as long as there is a yellow sun around, could most likely easily at least dodge Juggernaut indefinitely. He can still fly and do all kinds of other things, Juggernaut could never actually get close enough to hit.

That is the most generous outcome of this fight if you want to assume Supes can't KO Juggernaut. I guess eventually after the yellow star died out Superman would lose his powers and then Juggernaut could win? Maybe?

riv6672
Guess these matches dont have a time limit! laughing

Insane Titan
crylaugh0 little whinny girls are funny thumb up Riv is one of the worst

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Insane Titan
thumb up Riv is one of the worst

I agree smile

Juntai
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401375&pagenumber=1 Holy shit. Ten years ago.
Where has it gone?

riv6672
Originally posted by Juntai
Holy shit. Ten years ago.
Where has it gone?
I know, right?
Long before my time. Still, it was nice to read.

Surtur
Guess these matches don't have a time limit! laughing

In this fight it would almost be cruel for it to not have a time limit. Otherwise it's just a game of "who drops dead first".

golem370
Did Cain defeat Monolith with the powers of Juggernaut? I don't think they give Juggs enough of a push.

-K-M-
No. Monalith lost the juggernaut power when Cain took him out

golem370
How powerful was he after losing the Juggernaut powers?

-K-M-
Unknown. He was still in giant mode

StiltmanFTW
You're dealing with the Unstoppable Golemnaut here.

He won't just stop asking those questions, y'know. You've just doomed yourself and Canada.

golem370
Why do you say that Stilt????

StiltmanFTW
My brain feels like a swiss cheese from all those weeks of drinking.

I'm just messing with you, bro stick out tongue

Anyway, scans of the comic you guys talk about were posted multiple times here, on KMC. Too bad I didn't bookmark it or remember the key words so I could find it later via the search-engine.

So much stuff gets lost in the CO thread...

golem370
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.