Fact Files on Palpatine vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6koI4XzH6Ow/VzeXo1U26MI/AAAAAAAAAcM/l-maHxLhEwkiieJrI2HYQ3KUhE5_H1WBgCL0B/w395-h346-no/sidious%2Bvs%2Bmaul.PNG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7d9fJFu2VRY/VzeXqc9oY2I/AAAAAAAAAcY/S9ebFm99F-4YGgYyVoYwJ1es8-7SkjN-ACL0B/w279-h66-no/maul%2Bv%2Bsidious.PNG

NewGuy01
That's some awful grammar for official work.

Fated Xtasy
Did we expect anything less? Only an imbecile would suggest Sheev was being pressed.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Did we expect anything less? Only an imbecile *has suggested Sheev was being pressed.

Fixed. wink

SunRazer
Yeah. Beni, so much for your Maul "performed admirably" against Sidious.

Beniboybling
You say that as if these sources are new and I'm unfamiliar with them, lol. erm

DarthAnt66
10/10 bullshit you've seen these before, tbh.

Beniboybling
I've seen the second one and the first is basically saying the same so...

I mean this fight happened a long time ago, we've moved on. smile

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's some awful grammar for official work.

thumb up

Sounds like one of AP's "quotes".

SunRazer
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You say that as if these sources are new and I'm unfamiliar with them, lol. erm

And yet you continue to contradict a myriad of canonical sources, these included.

DarthAnt66
Is that surprising?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
And yet you continue to contradict a myriad of canonical sources, these included. Continue? Your talking about a discussion that happened like a week ago that I never got round to finishing. But if that's what you want to believe that's fine with me hon. smile

SunRazer
@Ant - Hardly. I'm just attacking his defense that he's aware of the sources. That doesn't mean he can dismiss them at will.

SunRazer
Continue? Your talking about a discussion that happened like a week ago that I never got round to finishing. But if that's what you want to believe that's fine with me hon. smile

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even care if you failed to respond to me or not. That doesn't change the fact that your argument was built around contradictions to the sources presented here and in that thread. You can't even defend yourself, but it's funny to see you try.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Selenial
thumb up

These are definitely legit. Issue #44 or 46 if I recall...

Beniboybling
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even care if you failed to respond to me or not. That doesn't change the fact that your argument was built around contradictions to the sources presented here and in that thread. You can't even defend yourself, but it's funny to see you try. Goodness, not sure what I did to make you so salty but the point is I don't care. smile

SunRazer
Goodness, not sure what I did to make you so salty but the point is I don't care. smile

I'm not salty at all. I'm laughing at the pitiful defenses that you're using to try and save face when it's obvious that there's none left to save.

Fated Xtasy
For the record, I was referring to Marco/Erkhan and dumb ILS fanboys.

Not you Beni. Your tamer than most.

Beniboybling
I'm not salty at all. I'm laughing at the pitiful defenses that you're using to try and save face when it's obvious that there's none left to save. Your rather blatant attempt to bait me suggests otherwise. If you wanted a proper response I'd suggest less coarse an approach next time, it hardly suits you.

@Fated, I'm not of that opinion anyway, only that all things considered Maul performed admirably, so I didn't assume so. smile

SunRazer
@Beni - Wasn't asking for a proper response. I'm not baiting you either. Just calling you out on your sin, which you're confessing to. Now go and atone for it by leaving me alone.

The Ellimist
Lmao Ant there are some sources you don't want us to acknowledge yourself...

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Lmao Ant there are some sources you don't want us to acknowledge yourself...
English?

AncientPower
Originally posted by Selenial
thumb up

Still my ***** I see. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.