Any hints of a Hulk revival in Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
I haven't read any comics in a couple of years, but scan the forums occasionally. I notice Chulk is still around.

What's Bruce up to these days? Does he even feature in the comics or are Marvel just completely dropping Hulk for some reason?

I was hoping that there'd be a new and decent Hulk run coming soon. They've completely destroyed the character and the comics, since the departure of Pak.

Kazenji
Originally posted by janus77

I was hoping that there'd be a new and decent Hulk run coming soon. They've completely destroyed the character and the comics, since the departure of Pak.

Funny that you should bring up Pak up, He's the one who's been writing the newest book.

janus77
Originally posted by Kazenji
Funny that you should bring up Pak up, He's the one who's been writing the newest book.
He has?

Well, as I say, I've only seen bits and pieces on the forums. All of it Chulk.

So, any idea if the real Hulk is coming back and what's Bruce been up to?

abhilegend
They didn't destroyed hulk. Pak did with his obsession with the fanboyish power level shit.

These are just the results. When you make the hero so powerful that no villain can even touch him, this happens.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.