Movie elimination game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

walshy
Pick between two movies which you prefer then put it up against another movie of your choosing

The revenant vs inception

RanebowSmack
The revenant vs The Lion King

walshy
Lion king vs inside out

Piggle Humsy
Inside out Vs Tangled

RanebowSmack
Tangled vs Zootopia

walshy
Tangled vs spectre

RanebowSmack
Tangled vs Prince of Egypt

walshy
Tangled vs see no evil hear no evil

RanebowSmack
Tangled vs Groundhog Day

Impediment
Groundhog Day vs Ghostbusters.

Nuke Nixon
Groundhog Day -vs- Back to the Future

Tagm4g
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Groundhog Day -vs- Back to the Future Both are innacurate as to how time works. First of all you can't undo what's already happened that's called quantum eraser and that has to do with memory of the future, which is a conscious effect not a temporal effect. Perception=arrow of time, we experience expansion so when we blackout or fall asleep the other us (split identity) experience the big crunch durrr.

It's funny because they said the double slit experiment was a conscious God, but that has to do with triangular pyramids and spheres not consciousness, the quantum eraser has to do with the God consciousness.

The Quantum Venn Diagram paradox and ballistic resonance found in Roswell pod (60 foot glow-ball) with underage mom in it (see autopsy video) has to do with zero point energy>dyson swarm solar panels * stable fusion * antimatter reactor or the vacuum density the "empty" part that most of the atoms energy is in...

Tagm4g
I'm sorry I'm not a good salesperson, I'm a truthsayer and they always get ripped off

Tagm4g
Send me Einstein's gr8 grand daughter if you believe me otherwise as per usual 🖕

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
How bout you fvck off, perma-ban boy.

Dude111
Back to the future.... Much better movie!!

Back to the future (1985) OR Caged Fury? (1989)

Tagm4g
Originally posted by Dude111
Back to the future.... Much better movie!!

Back to the future (1985) OR Caged Fury? (1989) 911NWb4R3Hc

Tagm4g
People are getting in my apartment real quick and swapping my phone out while I go for a smoke

Tagm4g
And putting it back

Tagm4g
Childish af

Tagm4g
And slamming doors

Nuke Nixon
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d2/Back_to_the_Future.jpg/220px-Back_to_the_Future.jpg OR https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/18/The_Secret_Of_My_Success.jpg/220px-The_Secret_Of_My_Success.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.