Who has got most lipservice and superiority acknowledgment for their expertise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
With so many whose who threads I thought I would start one too. So which genius has got most lipservice and acknowledged by others to be their their superior in their field of expertise. Eg.

Reed - Cosmic radiation
Banner - Gamma radiation
Pym - Pym Particles
Beast - Physiology and Biochemistry
Tony Stark - Engineering and Technology
Doctor Strange - Magic and Neurosurgery

janus77
From most regard to least:
Strange
Pym
Stark
Banner
Beast
Reed

Strange is top because, none of the other geniuses (bar Doom) dabble in magic that much and he's always referenced as the foremost authority in the field.

Pym because ... They're frackin' named after him!

Start, mostly the way Reed and others speak of him being some mystical technology evolution engine. Even though, others can and have bested him in tech (Banner for one).

Banner - Mostly because there isn't anyone referenced as much, as an authority, in his field. Even though he's also a polymath like Reed and has shown superior strategic and tech ability to many of his rivals, in battle.

Beast, because I can't think of anyone else as highly regarded in his field (maybe Nathaniel Essex? or High Evolutionary, but they're slightly different fields and HE is an order of magnitude above him).

Reed is bottom because he's a general genius problem solver.

Sin I AM
Lip service is just that talk. Otto, Valeria etc need more shine

HulkIsHulk
What about X character saying Y character is better than me in X field

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.