Mr. Freeze Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/geek/2013/09/freeze1.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
New52 and classic.
Gotham city rooftop to start.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/500/270/1/Wolverine-Marvel-X-Men-0e719.jpg

Sin I AM
Freeze stomps

riv6672
Wolvie has no chance? Huh.
Figured hus experience would help here.

StiltmanFTW
Been made.

Normally I'd go with Wolverine for the easy win... but Mungi mentioned that Freeze (pre-nu, at least) can do an AoE blast.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Been made.
It happens.

Normally I'd go with Wolverine for the easy win... but Mungi mentioned that Freeze (pre-nu, at least) can do an AoE blast.
Before bullet timer Wolverine can close the gap?

basilisk
Wolverine's speed is his best hope here. He might be able to pull off the win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
It happens.

Yeah, I'm not b!tching about it, just saying. It was a fine thread.

Just noticed that they fight on the rooftop.

Well, in that case, Logan should be fast enough. He'd have trouble in a standard forum scenario, though.

Anyway, Logan did rather well against X-Sentinel version of Classic Iceman... waded through his ice blast with little trouble.

Sin I AM

Yes. He can simply spam the battle field with his freeze gun or toss a freeze grenade and game over.

StiltmanFTW
It's Freeze, not Cold.

BruceSkywalker
Victor takes care of business

cdtm
"Bullet timer Wolverine laughing out loud "

Not saying bt feats don't exist, but if they do you can count them on one hand, with half the fingers cut off (So two and a half fingers)

riv6672
^^^hey, i'm just going by what popular opinion of Wolverine is.
My opinion on his skill levels (though i love the guy) is...not popular. wink

Sin I AM
It's Freeze, not Cold.

Doesn't freeze have a cluster grenade? Or am I confusing the comic with the game? Hmmm I can't remember..ugh

riv6672
^^^So much pop culture input...!

Stoic
Wolverine gets my vote. He has an extremely high tolerance to the cold. If he manages to close the distance (which I can easily see happening) he'd cut Victor to ribbons.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
"Bullet timer Wolverine laughing out loud "

Not saying bt feats don't exist, but if they do you can count them on one hand, with half the fingers cut off (So two and a half fingers)

Don't be so jealous.

It's not Wolverine's fault that he's just so much better than your Iron Fist stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Doesn't freeze have a cluster grenade? Or am I confusing the comic with the game? Hmmm I can't remember..ugh

I don't recall him ever using any nades in canon... Cold did, though...

8swords
Don't be so jealous.

It's not Wolverine's fault that he's just so much better than your Iron Fist stick out tongue

shots fired laughing out loud

riv6672
Shots Wolverine could dodge. If he ever bothered to dodge.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3842510-7048156841-34584.jpg

cool

-----
-----
It was shown in TASM book that Wolverine takes the hits just so he can have an excuse for killing his enemies... makes him feel better. It's the horrible truth - Wolverine, being both noble and savage, masterless samurai type, secretly relishes in killing. And hates himself for it.

There's also the fact that he kept pushing himself and his healing factor to the limit, working with numerous teams (and solo, lol), barely having any time to rest or eat... as told in Aaron's Wolverine run.

Deadpool Team-Up also had it stated that only one year has passed since the Bloodsport tournament events... lol. Very busy year for Wolverine.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sin I AM

He had them in the Arkham games.

riv6672

cool

I said Wolverine can dodge. When he wants to.

And your explanation? Much simpler/accurate to say that the writers think it looks cooler for him to wade through attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.