Hell or High water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
A divorced dad and his ex-con brother resort to a desperate scheme in order to save their family's farm in West Texas.

Ben Foster
Chris Pine
Jeff Bridges

j9zwMQN_Yig

The Nuul
i am no fan of pine but this looks really good

good story, good actors, seems to be well directed, well written, it's rated R

i really like that it's a modern western, we need more of these

Surtur
Looks good.

Patient_Leech
They should wear presidential masks!

Jeff Bridges thumb up
Chris Pine is good... I have no problem with his acting. He seems good.
I think Ben Foster is a really good actor, too.

The Nuul
just seen this.

it was very good. thumb up thumb up

it's not a thriller, it's a crime drama so there is very little action and no thrills. it's a slow movie.

glad to see the theater was nearly full on it's 4th week showing

chris pine was great. he didn't look like kirk, didn't sound like him either. he morphed into his character brilliantly.

ben foster was good too, but played the same type of roles as he always does though.

the sound track was great

the story was great

the ending was great

Jeff Bridges wasn't that good, his character was one of the weaker points of this movie. granted he didn't have a lot to work with.

the humor was also a weak point, sure the theater was full of laughter, i just didn't think this film was funny.

Robtard
Plan on seeing this, Foster and Pine are good actors, Bridges is an excellent actor when given the proper role.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Robtard
Plan on seeing this, Foster and Pine are good actors, Bridges is an excellent actor when given the proper role.

theater or home?

it worth it to see it in the theater thumb up

The Nuul
after seen this movie i realize that it must be very difficult to rob banks in some states like TX because everyone has guns.

BruceSkywalker
might see this

Robtard
Originally posted by The Nuul
theater or home?

it worth it to see it in the theater thumb up

Going to try for theater; if I can find the time.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Nuul
after seen this movie i realize that it must be very difficult to rob banks in some states like TX because everyone has guns.

This is why I only rob banks in Wyoming.

The Nuul
just saw this again.

this is pines best performance to date, he did a fantastic job

it's also fosters best acting. this dude can act. great supporting actor.

Bridges got better as the film went on

the indian guy, i think the actors name is gil something, he was also great support

this movie belongs up there with old country for old men

8.5/10

jaden101
Not many people know that the tagline for this is "Chris Pine stares moodily towards the horizon then at his shoes"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.