Assassin's Creed Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Setting is Egypt which sounds pretty awesome, honestly. There's also the fact that Ubisoft is switching the yearly releases to two years (so Empire will come out in '17) because of Syndicate's and Unity's poor releases. I feel like they have a good setting and the right amount of time to rejuvenate the series. Are any of you hopeful AC can get its shit together? How does Egypt sound to you? Discuss!

Smasandian
Maybe....

Personally, I rather have a WW2 version of Assassins Creed or more importantly, a Samurai Assassins Creed. I think a Feudal Japan setting could change the series up in drastic ways. I don't think Egypt will do that.

|King Joker|
I wouldn't want an Assassin's Creed game anytime after 1900. I feel like WW2 would just feel... too recent. I don't know. I like shit from hundreds of years ago.

Absolutely to a feudal Japan AC game, though. thumb up thumb up

Jesus McBurger
Assassins creed is about assassins, im really surprised that there hasent been a Feudal japan one yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.