Flash vs Tangent Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Wally West, at his (unamped) peak.

Arena is the duel from Convergence. Both characters are bloodlusted.

How does Tangent Superman do against a Flash who can manipulate the speed force?

StiltmanFTW
Can speedforce affect black people?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Only in the 31st century. stick out tongue

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I don't know why I LOLed so hard.

riv6672
^^^Because you're a racist.

Originally posted by leonidas
the question isn't can loki put flash down if he gets the chance--that answer is obvious. the question is WOULD he get a chance, and WHY would he? full powers in play, he wouldn't get a chance. loki might start something, then he'd become a statue to flash's pov, who'd also be thinking about billion billion times faster than loki can (insert scans of flash seeing all possible outcomes of a random situation and out-thinking a supercomputer).

this is the same outcome as 99% of all flash threads. he needs to be neutered or handicapped to win. you gotta be careful citing ooc as well--it wouldn't be ooc for him to simply ko loki. he doesn't need to kill him in the opening nano-second. ooc=/=pis or cis in this case. i think some are confusing that issue.
This is from the Flash/Loki thread. Just switch out Loki's name for Tangent Superman's.

cdtm
Doesn't tangent Superman have super speed, though?

DarkSaint85
They have fought before.

http://view-comic.com/convergence-the-flash-002-2015/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--ooJxC9Yjk4/VVxkCKbklyI/AAAAAAALrCU/JzBR5Ldfybk/s1600/p10_15.jpg

Well, this is Barry, not Wally..

riv6672
So they they havent fought before. stick out tongue

Really though, neat scan.
Comic battle vs forum battle response #4, i suppose.
Throw in common knowledge. Barry tells Wally about the time some black guy in a dress mugged him...

DarkSaint85
Ah, you don't even need Barry telling Wally that.

Tangent Superman is a well known superhero on his own earth; so Wally SHOULD know everything a typical denizen of that Earth knows.

krisblaze
That crossover was pure bullshit though.

Everybody jugged to Tangen Supes and his gang.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ah, you don't even need Barry telling Wally that.

Tangent Superman is a well known superhero on his own earth; so Wally SHOULD know everything a typical denizen of that Earth knows.
^^^sweet.

And yet no one on either earth knows why TSupes wears a dress.

Surtur
Tangent Superman is powerful, but in this scenario he gets stomped by Wally. Speed steal, etc. you know the drill.

riv6672
^^^Si.

Raisen
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^sweet.

And yet no one on either earth knows why TSupes wears a dress.

hahahahah, well played sir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.