Star Wars Episode 8 alleged title leak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
http://comicbook.com/starwars/2016/05/20/star-wars-episode-viii-title-possibly-revealed/

Fall of the Resistance

Granted this hasn't been the first alleged title leak...

FreshestSlice
Should have gone with the First Order Retaliates.

|King Joker|
LMFAO

MS Warehouse
Wow. So they have totally decided to reboot/copy the OT. Fall of the Resistance/Empire Strikes Back?! How could I NOT care about this new Star Wars? It's so original.

Kurk
Lemme guess, Rey will spend time training with Luke while the others face their own problems and eventually require help as their base is destroyed by the first order.
Rey and Kylo Ren duel; eventually there is a reveal: Kylo Ren is Rey's uncle's cousin's sister-in-law's father.

I can only guess what the final episode will hold; maybe another larger starkiller base?

MS Warehouse
What amazes me how many idiots eat this new series up as if it's something they haven't seen bizarre or even worse, claim that it's entirely "new and different". Lets call it what it is. Star Wars for the Millennials.

Beniboybling
What amazes me is how you manage to get so enraged and butthurt about absolutely everything. smile

Revanchiste
Originally posted by The Ellimist
http://comicbook.com/starwars/2016/05/20/star-wars-episode-viii-title-possibly-revealed/

Fall of the Resistance

Granted this hasn't been the first alleged title leak...

Fall of the resistance? WTF !!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA EPISODE V !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGG !!!!!!!!!

YOU FOCKING MORON THE MIDDLE EPISODE IS THE FACKING EPISODE WHERE YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ! YOU BREACK THE CONSTRUCTION !

YOU FOCKING MORON ! IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR WORK TO BE COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY AND GET BRUNED TI HELL YOU DO NOT DO THAT ! STAR IS A ****ING HUDGE UNIVERSE WE ARE NOT IN THE 70/80 ! CINEMA HAS MAKE SOME FACKING PROGRESS ! GIVE SOMETHING NEW AND ORIGINAL !

Even the action scene, look at the intro of the force awaken, it is not that violent, it's teh way it is filmed that make it look violent...
Same for the other action scene, no high concept.

Beniboybling
^^I feel like that's what beefy must be like on the inside. smile

Revanchiste
Compared to Georges Lucas who re-release the O.T and P.T every 5 facking years they are still hudge facking bandits, because they are getting applaud for all of this.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Beniboybling
What amazes me is how you manage to get so enraged and butthurt about absolutely everything. smile

I don't think you know what butthurt means but you seem very defensive about this so that tells me something laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Lmao, defensive on subject I've recently revised my position on because I'm not a biased crusty old man gratuitously ranting about how young people these days don't understand quality? Right.

Revanchiste
The butt-hurt is that they get applaud for re-releasing the entire O.T post 2 010 edition, with subttle thing, like you know it was white there before now it is grey and white, and we added a new color, the void an emptyness hidden behind some special effect and some extreme close-up so we do not have to see how cheap the background is.
It is not only about star wars nonono...

Beniboybling
At least Revanchiste is honest. smile

MS Warehouse
Lmao, defensive on subject I've recently revised my position on because I'm not a biased crusty old man gratuitously ranting about how young people these days don't understand quality? Right. smile

Ah yes. Because claiming a movie or franchise is pretty much rehashing the same old shit= being biased on any level or being a "crusty old man" laughing

Please stop getting so defensive about your shitty movie. And please stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking because you're making less and less sense.

Kurk
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
What amazes me how many idiots eat this new series up as if it's something they haven't seen bizarre or even worse, claim that it's entirely "new and different". Lets call it what it is. Star Wars for the Millennials.
smile

Revanchiste
How look we are making somlething new and exciting : Rehashing the same shit but this time it is a bit different, more blunt and empty ! Do not worry it just to abuse of your nostalgia...

Good gosh spielberg was just so right with his Jurassic world ! (Jurassic park movies are a crittic of the actual cinematographic industry...) F all this shit.

+It is also a post mad max block-buster, that mean, we know how film some action scene without loosing the eye of the spectator, and tah's about it. We do not know how to film a movie (or almost), we do not know how to make some high concept kick ass action scene, but we know how to film it so it will looke like so. And and .. O.K that's about it.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Ah yes. Because claiming a movie or franchise is pretty much rehashing the same old shit= being biased on any level or being a "crusty old man" laughing

Please stop getting so defensive about your shitty movie. And please stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking because you're making less and less sense. Because in your every critique of the TFA you've actually offered articulate arguments rather than making cheap, generic remarks about those damn kids. Even Revanchiste has made a better case than you, lmao.

Revanchiste

FreshestSlice
While I don't like the rehash, I kind of have to agree with this one.

MS Warehouse
Ah yes, because there needs to be an articulate argument for "this crap is literally as close to ANH as possible without being called ANH". I'm guessing you're one of those idiot kids which is why you're so upset by this critique. So sensitive lol.

Revanchiste
They are people who do not understand teh difference between re-hasing and making some clever reference miror style, like in Metal gear solid 4 when you go to shadow mooses island...

MS Warehouse
It's ok, Beni is emotional because he's one of the "kids" I allegedly ***** about and he liked the movie despite it being a rehash.

Beniboybling
It appears I've rustled your jimmies, this pleases me. smile

The Ellimist
Maybe this title is deliberately misleading, and the Resistance is actually performing a free falling final attack on the First Order's base. thumb up

MS Warehouse
It appears I've rustled your jimmies, this pleases me. smile

Yup, that's why you keep screaming about biased crusty old men laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Maybe this title is deliberately misleading, and the Resistance is actually performing a free falling final attack on the First Order's base. thumb up yes

FreshestSlice
yes
Where Kylo turns on the Emperor Snoke. It's titled Homecoming of the Knight.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Where Kylo turns on the Emperor Snoke. It's titled Homecoming of the Knight.

Kylo is a the traggic hero that do possess a part of Darkness in his heart, and that darkness set in on a dangerous path, all alone leading an army, launched in the arena near the lion.

And that's why I hate him, it is super obvious that he is going to turn light-side, or get butchered like the child he is, O.K you are not ****ing able to make a Darth Vader, and you want to go for the tragic heroe.. So look at focking Malak ! Malak is menacing, he is not going to turn light side and in his death regret to not had teh occasion to be set on a path of redemption...
He is bad ass (destruction of Taris) but the destruction of taris is part of of his massiv dick complex.

FreshestSlice
What the hell are you even talking about? And Malak is not a badass. He's a ***** in a skintight suit.

The Ellimist
Rey will work on rebuilding the Jedi Order, following a dying Luke Skywalker's last wishes, but her academy will be slaughtered by her nephew Dehon Jenk. She will go into self imposed exile while the Insurgents try to find her before the Central Power can.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

The Second Command

Revanchiste
What the hell are you even talking about? And Malak is not a badass. He's a ***** in a skintight suit.

He is a dude that admire Revan, from the time he was a Jedi, he wanted to be like Revan, he wanted to be a real bad ass, but it turned out to be impossible, he followed Revan in Darkness, for him, and we try to seize the opportunitty to be the bad ass, the very own person he admire dismember his flesh...

In his mind he was destinned to surpass Revan he was his apprentice, a bit like Kreia when she is killed by the exile she said that she is proud of her.

In his mind he though he was a real mother****ing sith, when he was obviously a brute club and a moron...

And so after that he begin to hate Revan, but like O MY GOSH this guy need a psy, and a damn good one, this is some serious complex.

When I say Malak is a bad ass, I'm not talking about his look, I mean where Kylo Ren stasis a blaster bolt MALAK ORDER THE DESTRUCTION OF A PLANET !!! It make him frightning, the dude is cappble of murder****ing his way right to coruscant just to kill you and Bastilia Shan. He facking damn menacing.

Darth Abonis
I wouldn't be 100% upset if this turns out to the real title. I just don't want Episode 8 to mirror Empire Strikes Back.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Revanchiste
He is a dude that admire Revan, from the time he was a Jedi, he wanted to be like Revan, he wanted to be a real bad ass, but it turned out to be impossible, he followed Revan in Darkness, for him, and we try to seize the opportunitty to be the bad ass, the very own person he admire dismember his flesh...

In his mind he was destinned to surpass Revan he was his apprentice, a bit like Kreia when she is killed by the exile she said that she is proud of her.

In his mind he though he was a real mother****ing sith, when he was obviously a brute club and a moron...

And so after that he begin to hate Revan, but like O MY GOSH this guy need a psy, and a damn good one, this is some serious complex.

When I say Malak is a bad ass, I'm not talking about his look, I mean where Kylo Ren stasis a blaster bolt MALAK ORDER THE DESTRUCTION OF A PLANET !!! It make him frightning, the dude is cappble of murder****ing his way right to coruscant just to kill you and Bastilia Shan. He facking damn menacing.
Okay, let me put this in words even you should understand. Under no definition of the word is Malak badass in any way. Not his looks, his mannerisms, his personality, nor his tone of voice. He is all around terrible.

Beniboybling
But he's a TOR character?

FreshestSlice
Two strikes against him.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I wouldn't be 100% upset if this turns out to the real title. I just don't want Episode 8 to mirror Empire Strikes Back.

There is a difference between mirror and re-hasing, generaly when a mirror construction is well, done well integrated within the plot, it is something genius...

"But he's a TOR character?"

No he is a KotOR character, second, many Kylo Ren defender, argue that JJ is totaly incompetent and cannot make a villan as bad ass as Vador, so he did go for the tragic heroe stuff...

And then I compare Malak to Kylo, Malak is a bit like Kylo Ren, deep inside of him there is a whinny ******* with a hudge dick complex, instead of reinforcing the blocus on Taris and puting a hudge bounty on Bastilia-Shan, he decide to show his balls by BLOWING THE ****-UP OUT OF TARIS ! And that decision make him look scary, to the Point that Carth Onasi is afraid of landing on Dantouine.. He is like :
"Wowowowo, let's not landing on any freakin planet anymore, if Malak is ready to murder**** his way to find and kill us, and did the same thing as he did on Taris, let's just stay in space."

FreshestSlice
Because Malak can't shoot down one ship. thumb up

Not that this is what Carth said anyway.

Revanchiste
Because Malak can't shoot down one ship. thumb up

Not that this is what Carth said anyway.

Bastilia had an hard time convincing that Dantouine was safe and secure if your remember....

FreshestSlice
Because it was an underdeveloped farm world. It would be like the Hulk hiding out from the US army in a shack. Which didn't work, mind you.

Revanchiste
Yhea, in the end, Malak bombarded Dantouine, and you have the option to say that the Jedi enclave is on Alderaan.

A nice Reversal one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.