most versatile flying brick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
1. in terms of having a variety of different powers

2. in terms of making the absolute best of the powers they already have

no surfer or exotic weapons.

DarkSaint85
What would you define as a flying brick, however?

Silver Surfer flies, and has brick type powers (strength, durability etc). GL as well.

Otherwise, Thor.

Digi
What DS said. Mjolnir has more powers than MegaMan in the final stage of Dr. Wiley's castle.

But yeah, it's all about where you draw the line. Some probably wouldn't qualify someone as a brick if they could do more than fly, punch, and maybe shoot eyebeams.

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What would you define as a flying brick, however?

Silver Surfer flies, and has brick type powers (strength, durability etc). GL as well.

Otherwise, Thor.

no, surfer is banned.

DarkSaint85
Thor or Plutonian, then.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ghostman

no surfer or exotic weapons.
Guess this rules out Surfer and Thor...

DarkSaint85
Plutonian, then.

celeyhyga17
Superman definitely for scenario 2.

There are a few very versatile bricks out there. Blue Marvel is pretty versatile me thinks. Mr. wish for a ping pong table N52 Billy is pretty crazy when you think about it.

tkitna
Sentry

Newjak
Originally posted by Digi
What DS said. Mjolnir has more powers than MegaMan in the final stage of Dr. Wiley's castle.

But yeah, it's all about where you draw the line. Some probably wouldn't qualify someone as a brick if they could do more than fly, punch, and maybe shoot eyebeams. This.

How versatile does someone have to be before we no longer qualify them as a flying brick? Where is that line drawn.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

He's way more than a typical brick

psycho gundam
Classic wonder man

zopzop
Superman, easily.

Thor isn't a classic flying brick. Almost all of his powers are a result of his hammer. Surfer doesn't count because he's basically a mini cosmic cube. Ditto for Sentry.

Flying bricks are : Wonderman, Wonder Woman, Mon-El, Bizarro, Superman, etc...

Out of those Superman is my choice for 1) and 2).

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's way more than a typical brick

Yeah but typical bricks aren't usually that versatile.

So for instance I would say martians are pretty versatile. Well DC Martians anyways.

EDIT: Also what about Blackbolt.

"Id"
1) Plutonian or Sentry

2) Superman

Surtur
Mr. Majestic.

Sin I AM
Well what's being asked is a bit of an oxymoron. You're asking for a versatile brick. If a character is versatile then they aren't bricks. What should be asked is what brick uses their limited abilities most effectively. Which the answer would be superman

DarkSaint85
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/1812604-prv8511_pg6.jpg

"Id"
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/1812604-prv8511_pg6.jpg

And this
http://i.imgur.com/TvEpyY2.jpg

Surtur
And since we all know how Irredeemable ended..he just turned into Superman. So in a way this all comes back to Superman. Holy shit maybe he really is Jesus.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Superman, easily.

Thor isn't a classic flying brick. Almost all of his powers are a result of his hammer. Surfer doesn't count because he's basically a mini cosmic cube. Ditto for Sentry.

Flying bricks are : Wonderman, Wonder Woman, Mon-El, Bizarro, Superman, etc...

Out of those Superman is my choice for 1) and 2).

Yeah, I dont see how Thor or Surfer or Sentry could really be classified as a brick.

So I'm gonna have to go with my usual choice in threads like this and just say Supes. More showings and all other bricks are mainly just a copy of whatever he does so yeah..At least for round 2

TheHulk
Superman easily

Horrificus
Plutonian.

On-panel, too many abilities and powers to ignore.
Literally able to do anything, effect anything, matter, energy, time, etc.

This is his power profile. Period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.