Cap Showdown: TFA vs TWS vs CW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
Which of the 3 is your favorite and why?

CPT Space Bomb
Probably The Winter Soldier by a hair. Probably. It's so close between that and Civil War. Both fantastic movies.

Estacado
TWS.

Darth Thor
Definitely Civil War for me, but WS was great too.

Reasons.. Great development to the character arcs of Steve and Tony which began in Phase I and has evolved since. They started with an opposite take on things, both have done a 180 degree turn, leading them to be further apart than ever. And for all that to lead to them just beating the crud out of each other.. Loved it.

Was also a great continuation to WS and Age of Ultron.

And the airport action sequence was the best action sequence in comic book movie history IMO. And.. Spider-Man.. So good to see Spider-Man and Giant-Man.

Don't think anyone will rank TFA as no.1 tbh.

ares834
TWS. No question.

BruceSkywalker
No doubt about it, I love both Winter Soldier and Civil War

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Probably The Winter Soldier by a hair. Probably. It's so close between that and Civil War. Both fantastic movies.

thumb up

Picked TWS, but honestly, it depends on the mood. Civil War has a lot of amazing action scenes, Crossbones done right and great many characters in it, all actors performing well.

Kazenji
I liked Crossbones in Civil War until they killed him....dammit Kevin Fiege you need to do more with the villians in the MCU.

steverules_2
Civil War, spider-man

'nuff said

The_Tempest
Gotta go with TWS, myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.