Superman Vs Hyperion & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
no holding back for supes.

full confidence for gladiator

quanchi112
Team crushes him.

lawest9
Superman needs a high herald partner.

-Pr-
Closed unless Superman gets a partner.

Surtur
I'm just waiting for someone to say Superman can win. I know it's probably going to happen.

Rao Kal El
Really?

JBL
Team takes turn beating supermans head in. Each can beat him on their own, together it's spite on a universal scale.

the Darkone
Majestic would be a good one and make this fight interesting

JBL
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm just waiting for someone to say Superman can win. I know it's probably going to happen. I know some want to say superman wins but I think you scared them off but who knows. I'll wait and see.

JBL
Aww to helll with it!!!! Superman wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Team takes turn beating supermans head in. Each can beat him on their own, together it's spite on a universal scale. Originally posted by JBL
I know some want to say superman wins but I think you scared them off but who knows. I'll wait and see. Originally posted by JBL
Aww to helll with it!!!! Superman wins.
Yes, Superman wins.

And no, Gladiator and Hyperion can't beat him on their own.

thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, Superman wins.

And no, Gladiator and Hyperion can't beat him on their own.

thumb up In your mind, no character under classic beyonder can beat superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
In your mind, no character under classic beyonder can beat superman.
I'm just agreeing with you.

thumb up

D-Block
Team wins

Genii96
Either of them could take him on,this is spite

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Either of them could take him on,this is spite
Take him on as beat him for a majority?

Genii96
No,as in a win can go either way,none here are beating anyother for a majority

Surtur
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Really?

Yes, if he can break reality with punches then surely he can punch Gladiators head off with the same ease in which I tear the heads off my nieces stuffed animals.(I do it for their own good, don't judge me)

abhilegend
No,as in a win can go either way,none here are beating anyother for a majority
Wrong as usual. Neither Hyperion nor Gladiator can split even with Superman.

DarkSaint85
Wrong as usual. Neither Hyperion nor Superman can split even with Superman.

Superman beats Superman, handily.

Surtur
You know how Green Lanterns think it is bad for people to view the creation of the universe? The same thing applies to people viewing Superman beating Superman.

abhilegend
Yes, if he can break reality with punches then surely he can punch Gladiators head off with the same ease in which I tear the heads off my nieces stuffed animals.(I do it for their own good, don't judge me)
Wait, wasn't Gladiator destroying a planet the only reference of his strength on CBR?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman beats Superman, handily.
fu

stick out tongue

Surtur
Wait, wasn't Gladiator destroying a planet the only reference of his strength on CBR?

There was stuff about ripping apart stars or something too.

h1a8
The stips says non holding back Superman. Well owaw Superman is that. So OWAW Superman wins easily. He was one shot killing trans level beings. Neither of these opponents are trans

abhilegend
There was stuff about ripping apart stars or something too.
That never happened and was basically a hyperbole from She-hulk?

Surtur
That never happened and was basically a hyperbole from She-hulk?

Not sure, never saw the feat myself.

abhilegend
This is it.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/SheHulk70076.jpg.html

h1a8
Non holding back Superman one shots Trans level beings per OWAW story line. He wins this.

roughrider
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
no holding back for supes.

full confidence for gladiator

Come on - it's Supes versus two alternate universe versions of him. It's not even. Team wins unless you want to bring in Mr. Majestic on Clark's side.

One_Angry_Scot

You mean this?

http://i.imgur.com/rHj2aYt.jpg1

h1a8
Originally posted by roughrider
Come on - it's Supes versus two alternate universe versions of him. It's not even. Team wins unless you want to bring in Mr. Majestic on Clark's side. OWAW Superman can one shot kill trans beings. Neither of the two is a trans. Do the math.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You mean this?

http://i.imgur.com/rHj2aYt.jpg1 Originally posted by abhilegend
This is it.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/SheHulk70076.jpg.html

Surtur
Actually from the way it was talked about it seemed to be implied it was an older feat, while those scans..the artwork doesn't look as if it's super old.

Supermex
This is spite!

Add Blue Marvel to the team of Hyperion and Glads and then you got a fair fight!

lol

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
This is spite!

Add Blue Marvel to the team of Hyperion and Glads and then you got a fair fight!

lol

This isn't normal Superman in this thread. It's owaw Superman.
OWAW Superman can one shot kill trans beings. Neither of the two is a trans. Do the math.

abhilegend
Actually from the way it was talked about it seemed to be implied it was an older feat, while those scans..the artwork doesn't look as if it's super old.
Which scan?

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
This isn't normal Superman in this thread. It's owaw Superman.
OWAW Superman can one shot kill trans b eings. Neither of the two is a trans. Do the math. oh please. Not this owaw crap again. You want math? Add this up. You know that gladiator contained that explosion that would have destroyed half the earths solar system right? Let's say just 4 of the planets. How far apart are the planets? How big are they? Could the sun have been included? How big is it? What kind of force would it take to destroy just the earth and moon? Has thanos, Odin or even Galactus ever contained such forces? You see how comics work ? I could easily claim that gladiator had a skyfather or beyond feat using your methods. Now what did hyperion do to keep two universes apart? Do the math on both. Superman gets killed here. One on one or spite murdered together.

Surtur
Which scan?

Where the guy talks about seeing Gladiator tear apart black holes. It's fuzzy, but a lot of the scans of Gladiator on CBR..had that sort of 80's look..like you could tell it was drawn in the 1980s.

JBL
That never happened and wtas basically a hyperbole from She-hulk? What , you mad that Gladiator tore apart a blackhole with his bare hands and your boy couldn't hold one the size of a lemon??

abhilegend
Where the guy talks about seeing Gladiator tear apart black holes. It's fuzzy, but a lot of the scans of Gladiator on CBR..had that sort of 80's look..like you could tell it was drawn in the 1980s.
Yeah, its from AVX. A hyperbole as much it can be.Originally posted by JBL
What , you mad that Gladiator tore apart a blackhole with his bare hands and your boy couldn't hold one the size of a lemon??
Well, you could always go ahead and show me Gladiator ripping apart a black hole.

Which doesn't even makes any sense.

Genii96
Kid gladiator said he had seen kallark do it,not that he had the strength to do it,two very different things

abhilegend
Kid gladiator said he had seen kallark do it,not that he had the strength to do it,two very different things
Kid Gladiator said a lot of things. Saying doesn't means much in the comics.

Or Thing once said he has koed Galactus too. Must be true too.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
What kind of troll droppings is this?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What kind of troll droppings is this?
facepalm

JBL

thumb up So sayings only apply to superman for the sake of the character in your mind huh? You are a piece of work abhil. If it's not stated about superman it's hyperbole right?

DarkSaint85

thumb up

Steel said the Elite had the power to reignite suns, and Lois said they cracked a moon.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
So sayings only apply to superman for the sake of the character in your mind huh? You are a piece of work abhil. If it's not stated about superman it's hyperbole right?

You know the Abby rules.

Stoic
Steel said the Elite had the power to reignite suns, and Lois said they cracked a moon.

thumb up

I saw what you did there.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
oh please. Not this owaw crap again. You want math? Add this up. You know that gladiator contained that explosion that would have destroyed half the earths solar system right? Let's say just 4 of the planets. How far apart are the planets? How big are they? Could the sun have been included? How big is it? What kind of force would it take to destroy just the earth and moon? Has thanos, Odin or even Galactus ever contained such forces? You see how comics work ? I could easily claim that gladiator had a skyfather or beyond feat using your methods. Now what did hyperion do to keep two universes apart? Do the math on both. Superman gets killed here. One on one or spite murdered together.

OWAW Superman's average is one shot killing trans beings. He has no low showings. That's his average and the power level he will be at in this fight.
Gladiator and Hyperion would not be operating above the probes in this forum fight. They get killed as easily Superman killed the probes.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
What , you mad that Gladiator tore apart a blackhole with his bare hands and your boy couldn't hold one the size of a lemon??

All black holes are the size of subatomic parts. They are singularities. Neither Gladiator, nor anyone not the size of an atom can physically tear a singularity.

Blue Area Vet

thumb up

Except when it pertains to Superman in a favorable light, then the words spoken are from God's lips

Blue Area Vet

thumb up

Ah, but what if it was "flat out" said? roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
You lot are like kids that can't be left alone for five minutes. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.