Balder vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Fight in some dirty back alley

zopzop
WTH? Baldur stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
WTH? Baldur stomps.

It's NOT always about the power levels. One day, you'll understand.

Tasky stomps.

Sin I AM
WTH? Baldur stomps.

I kno i kno...yea Balder is "powerful" but other than a few ok and one high end hes not that impressive. Care to explain y u feel he stomps?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's NOT always about the power levels. One day, you'll understand.

Tasky stomps.
Nothing to do with power levels. Even if all physical stats were equalized (which they aren't here), it's still at least 50/50 with an edge to Baldur. He's one of Asgard's best warriors with centuries of fighting experience.
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I kno i kno...yea Balder is "powerful" but other than a few ok and one high end hes not that impressive. Care to explain y u feel he stomps?
Baldur destroys him because he's : stronger, faster, more durable, has near infinite stamina, and has centuries of fighting experience. This isn't even taking in account his more exotic abilities (heat and light manipulation).

leonidas
laughing out loud

in this case, i pretty much gotta agree with zop. his reasons are rather compelling.... tasky is out of his weight class this time. balder also has other powers he could call upon if needed--though they likely wouldn't be.

StiltmanFTW
HE CAN THROW A PIE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Balder is a useless, featless moron. Taskmaster stalemated both Hogun and Fandral at the same time while looking at zopzop's butt and reading his cock.

leonidas
he must have....really good eyes. no expression

shifty

celeyhyga17
Balder

No one listens to Stilt these days.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Balder

No one listens to Stilt these days.

They do, actually. But yes, celery, I'm drinking a lot these days. I have great many reasons to do. Not many can enjoy as happy life as yours, imagine that.

But aside from that little detail big grin Taskmaster, even if only BARELY, did stalemate Fandral and Hogun during Siege... with his standard, bulletproof (but nothing more) shield... that's quite a feat. Imo, enough of a feat to think he could take Balder. But of course, I very well could be wrong.

Just want some feats, some GOOD feats. Not retarded ligthspeed pie throwing.

Sin I AM
Nothing to do with power levels. Even if all physical stats were equalized (which they aren't here), it's still at least 50/50 with an edge to Baldur. He's one of Asgard's best warriors with centuries of fighting experience.

Baldur destroys him because he's : stronger, faster, more durable, has near infinite stamina, and has centuries of fighting experience. This isn't even taking in account his more exotic abilities (heat and light manipulation).

What feats does he have. What has Baldur done?

celeyhyga17
Killed thousands of Surtur's demons in an enclosed space.

Beat a giant sand worm. I'm talking about godzilla sized. No really. As if he would be the size of a pea compared to a human.

There's a bunch of others. He's simply beyond street on average. It's just Stilt being Stilt.

Sin I AM
Killed thousands of Surtur's demons in an enclosed space.

Beat a giant sand worm. I'm talking about godzilla sized. No really. As if he would be the size of a pea compared to a human.

There's a bunch of others. He's simply beyond street on average. It's just Stilt being Stilt.

Im not really paying stilt any attention. Im just curious who he has beaten in h2h . im not impressed with surturs no name hordes...fodder is fodder

StiltmanFTW

Nothing. Just what celery's (Jane's) saying.

Standard. Thorbag. Meaningless. Bullshit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nothing. Just what celery's (Jane's) saying.

Standard. Thorbag. Meaningless. Bullshit.

That's what im waiting on. I remember his little tussle with the hood, i remeber him exchanging blows with Ares...and Thats it. I akso remember him getting dropped by two regular asgardians.

celeyhyga17
Im not really paying stilt any attention. Im just curious who he has beaten in h2h . im not impressed with surturs no name hordes...fodder is fodder
The giant sand worm was no name. I'm guessing you think Tasky can beat that too?

StiltmanFTW
Big-ass no name creatures are being felled all the time in comics.

Sin I AM
The giant sand worm was no name. I'm guessing you think Tasky can beat that too?

Cant say TM can beat that. Im asking what named characters has Baldur owned. Not mooks, named characters

StiltmanFTW
ZOMFG, look!

Not trying to be like a Joffrey, but look...

1. http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299154-ko.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299154-ko.jpg

cdtm
Balder wins, with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.