Best Hand-to-Hand fighters in SW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Preferably non-force sensitives but you can include force users too.

People who aren't necessarily meat heads like Savage Opress, but are efficient martial artists/fighters.

cs_zoltan
Grievous

The Ellimist
Luke commented in one of the FotJ books, I think Outcast, that he had trained in more fighting styles than the witch he was brawling with had fingers and toes.

With the Force, he's probably the best h2h fighter ever.

Aurbere
Maul for Force users, of course. Based on pure training and technical skill.

Jango Fett is someone I'd name for non Force users.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Jango Fett is someone I'd name for non Force users.

Grievous >>> Jango:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111114474/4228630-greatest+h2h+jedi+killer.jpg

The Ellimist
Given that Luke knows shatterpoint, can cut through lightsaber resistant Vong armor, and is absurdly stronger in the Force, he'd break Maul's arms pretty easily. Not sure who would be more technically skilled.

Zenwolf
In no real particular order as far as Non-Force Users go...

Grevious

Prince Xizor

Guri

Jango Fett

Boba Fett

Phow Ji

Han Solo

Jahan Cross

All I can really think of.

Aurbere
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Given that Luke knows shatterpoint, can cut through lightsaber resistant Vong armor, and is absurdly stronger in the Force, he'd break Maul's arms pretty easily. Not sure who would be more technically skilled.

Well yeah Luke would destroy Maul if the Force was included. That's why I said I based it purely on training and technical skill.

Kurk
So who would you say the 'Bruce Lee' of the SW universe is? Has to be a humanoid with martial arts training.

The Ellimist
Shimrra for non Force users.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Kurk
So who would you say the 'Bruce Lee' of the SW universe is? Has to be a humanoid with martial arts training.

Bruu Jun Fan

cs_zoltan
Bruu Jun-Fan kek.

damn it, ninja'd. Fugg u Aurb.

ILS
In terms of technical skill/training, Maul, the Fetts, Luke and others mentioned are obviously all candidates. In practical terms, though, Force users are as much guided by the Force in unarmed combat as they are with a lightsaber, so technical skill becomes less important.

Though, someone like Maul or Luke have an edge because of the wide breadth of unarmed knowledge they can bring to bear opposed to someone who exclusively trains in lightsaber combat.

Sidious also needs to be mentioned, since he taught Maul some of the exotic styles he knows, and IIRC Dooku is formally trained too.

ILS
Also, Clovis.

Kurk
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/ad/Jun-Fan_chokes_Maul.jpg

Kurk
Can someone tell me how to stop failing at posting images?

Kurk
I'll throw in Pre Vizsla

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Kurk
Can someone tell me how to stop failing at posting images?

git gud

Syndicate
Grievous.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Best hand to hand fighter in Secret Wars? Prolly Doom.

Nephthys
Squirrel Girl fite me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not even sure the power of PIS would save Squirrel Girl from the God Emperor. smile

Nephthys
She would befriend him and defeat his heart. SG > Galactus, Doom and Thanos in canon.

https://i.imgur.com/0xo06qU.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You just implied that even SG being above Galactus, Thanos, Doom, the Living Tribunal, Eternity, and Infinity combined would put her above God Emperor Doom. Shame on you. smile

Nephthys
The magic of friendship is the greatest force in the universe, **** you.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Universe? God Emperor Doom > the Multiverse, b!tch. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.