Silver Surfer vs. World Breaker Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can SS stop WBH rampage?

abhilegend
No. Hulk oneshots him.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by abhilegend
No. Hulk oneshots him.

Why do you hate the Surfer...wait, never mind.

TheHulk
SS would have to use his exotic powers. Other than that, WBH smash.

janus77
Surfer could win, imo. He can negate the physical attacks by being intangible, whilst using the energies unleashed to counter, like he used the Crunch Energies against T&A, though I doubt that would do anything but increase the power of Hulk.

The best thing he could do would be to siphon off Hulk's gamma, maybe even amp off it a little, whilst attacking his soul/mind. He should be able to get some success, I mean, he took out UniLord so he can operate at those levels of power.

If it's regular jobbing Surfer, Hulk kills him with a snap of his fingers. There's nothing a stupid/pacifist SS can do against WBH.

TheHulk
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer could win, imo. He can negate the physical attacks by being intangible, whilst using the energies unleashed to counter, like he used the Crunch Energies against T&A, though I doubt that would do anything but increase the power of Hulk.

The best thing he could do would be to siphon off Hulk's gamma, maybe even amp off it a little, whilst attacking his soul/mind. He should be able to get some success, I mean, he took out UniLord so he can operate at those levels of power.

If it's regular jobbing Surfer, Hulk kills him with a snap of his fingers. There's nothing a stupid/pacifist SS can do against WBH. You know Janus, since this thread is about Hulk and Silver Surfer, i can finally ask you a question that has been bugging me for years. Are you a Hulk guy or Silver Surfer guy? I see your profile pic and sig but i always see you wanking for Hulk laughing out loud

Surtur
No. Hulk oneshots him.

Come on now, BFR wasn't even turned off. Was someone in your family murdered by a guy in a Silver Surfer costume?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk was shown to be immune to BFR in Waid's run.

Not joking.

Surtur
What does that even mean? What happened?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Why do you hate the Surfer...wait, never mind. Originally posted by Surtur
Come on now, BFR wasn't even turned off. Was someone in your family murdered by a guy in a Silver Surfer costume?
facepalm

When the most powerful version of Hulk winning against Surfer is considered "hating".

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
What does that even mean? What happened?

It means that he cannot be teleported away.

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/hulk-glass.jpg

Hulk goes where Hulk wants biscuits

Surtur
facepalm

When the most powerful version of Hulk winning against Surfer is considered "hating".

You actually didn't give a way Hulk could defeat someone who is hilariously faster, can phase, and can do all kinds of other shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It means that he cannot be teleported away.

Hulk goes where Hulk wants biscuits

Why teleport him away? Just toss him into the sun.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, let's not pretend that eunuch would be capable of doing that.

Surtur
He's flung larger objects further distances. Dude knows how to fling.

StiltmanFTW
No.

He's like Jon Snow, he knows nothing.

Surtur
He knows two things: how to beat Superman and how to beat Hulk.

abhilegend
You actually didn't give a way Hulk could defeat someone who is hilariously faster, can phase, and can do all kinds of other shit.
By punching him really hard. That works all the time.

Surtur
By punching him really hard. That works all the time.

Why is Surfer standing there allowing himself to be hit?

StiltmanFTW
That's what he does. He has no clue about fighting.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/3092357-panther3.jpg

abhilegend
Why is Surfer standing there allowing himself to be hit?
Because Surfer as a character never dodges attacks?

Why is Surfer suddenly Flash on the forums?

Surtur
I see, so we're relying on a character forgetting their powers like they do in a comic. Just say that next time man.

Blue Area Vet
facepalm

When it comes from you on consort with all the rest of your fear based Surfer hating. You get no pass.

abhilegend
I see, so we're relying on a character forgetting their powers like they do in a comic. Just say that next time man.
Not forgetting. They are characters. Not a bunch of powers.

I'm curious, who can beat Surfer IYO ? Thanos surely? He has no superspeed.

Then how does he beats Surfer?

Blue Area Vet
He knows two things: how to beat Superman and how to beat Hulk.

This^

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
When it comes from you on consort with all the rest of your fear based Surfer hating. You get no pass.
Tell that to someone who gives a shit.

Blue Area Vet
Because Surfer as a character never dodges attacks?

Why is Surfer suddenly Flash on the forums?

Probably because he is capable of achieving Flash speeds. Good question, though.

Blue Area Vet
Tell that to someone who gives a shit.

LOL, it's pretty obvious you don't give a shit, that's why you keep hating.

StiltmanFTW

Surfer is not known for his combat speed.

abhilegend
He really isn't. His board is fast but it is retconned into being sentient on itself and can act independent of Surfer.

StiltmanFTW
Similar with Thor and his Mjolnir, yes.

Blue Area Vet

I didn't say he was and that's not the argument. Surfer can stay a safe distance from Hulk and rape him several ways.

Surtur
Not forgetting. They are characters. Not a bunch of powers.

He is a pacifist not a masochist. There is no actual logical reason for him to allow someone to pummel him to death.

I never said super speed is always a win. It's just highly advantageous in a lot of situations. Hulk is no speedster, you don't need to be Flash level to avoid him. Thanos happens to be insanely durable,he doesn't need speed to deal with Surfer because he can literally laugh off his attacks and has psionics and a whole bunch of other shit. Hulk is not Thanos.

abhilegend
Similar with Thor and his Mjolnir, yes.
Yeah, even a human like Dawn can perceive everything while the board is going superfast.

Surtur

Why does he have to be? Why would he allow himself to get hit if he can avoid it? You do agree if he actually wanted to avoid these hits he could, right?

Since the only valid reason for him not to do so is the fact he doesn't usually do it in comics.

StiltmanFTW
I didn't say he was and that's not the argument. Surfer can stay a safe distance from Hulk and rape him several ways.

WBH-lv of thunderclap will reach him...

It f*cked up Fing Fang Foom and others.

Blue Area Vet
That's what he does. He has no clue about fighting.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/3092357-panther3.jpg

Why on Earth is talking a blow from Black freaking Panther evidence that one has no clue about fighting? You are an embellish machine. Panther ****s Karnak a lot harder.

Surtur
WBH-lv of thunderclap will reach him...

It f*cked up Fing Fang Foom and others.

But he can also go intangible lol. You see the problem?

abhilegend
He is a pacifist not a masochist. There is no actual logical reason for him to allow someone to pummel him to death.

Tell that Thanos.

So is this hulk.

Thanos never uses psionics to beat down Surfer. Just strength.

And this Hulk is far stronger and durable than Thanos.

Surtur
Yes dude, characters with enhanced speed actually get hit all the time in comics.

Hulk has the strength and durability, but not all the other shit Thanos could fall back on if Surfer decided to get creative.

StiltmanFTW
Why does he have to be? Why would he allow himself to get hit if he can avoid it? You do agree if he actually wanted to avoid these hits he could, right?

Since they're not in the cage or anything, yeah, he could. In theory.

Since the only valid reason for him not to do so is the fact he doesn't usually do it in comics.

He never does, lol.

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/3256113-mattnorrin1.jpg

He will swallow a lot of green sperm, that's for sure.

Surtur
I have no problem with that, just as long as we're making it clear he loses due to simply misusing his abilities.

Blue Area Vet
Batman tags Superman and no one seems to have a problem with it.

StiltmanFTW
Why on Earth is talking a blow from Black freaking Panther evidence that one has no clue about fighting? You are an embellish machine. Panther ****s Karnak a lot harder.

"Don't be ridiculous".

But he can also go intangible lol. You see the problem?

Which is as likely to happen as Hulk just absorbing Surfer laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
I have no problem with that, just as long as we're making it clear he loses due to simply misusing his abilities.

Surfer controlled by KMC posters would be an absolute beast, yes.

Almost as OP as Flashes stick out tongue

Surtur
"Don't be ridiculous".

Which is as likely to happen as Hulk just absorbing Surfer laughing out loud

So what do you think would happen if a ruthless soldier willing to do anything to win was suddenly put in possession of Surfer's body and told to defeat Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
He would get murdered in seconds.

Would be different if he had time for learning all about PC and how to use it.

Surtur
He would get murdered in seconds.

Would be different if he had time for learning all about PC and how to use it.

Ok so he has just as much mastery over the PC as Surfer does, what happens?

Rao Kal El
Actually SS tends to syphon hulk, question is if he will be able to do the same vs WBH.

Physical fight goes to hulk

Distance smart fight goes to SS more often than not

Surtur
I seem to recall when he tried to separate Banner from Hulk when Banner wasn't inside he was killing Hulk.

Fiendish
Didn't the very first thing Surfer do when he actually fought Hulk for the first time was dodge Hulk's attack... while not on his board.

http://i.imgur.com/z0DQ9n3.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Ok so he has just as much mastery over the PC as Surfer does, what happens?

You just nerfed that poor soldier.

Seriously though, he'd either find a way to win eventually or at least survive by keeping his distance.

Rao Kal El
I seem to recall when he tried to separate Banner from Hulk when Banner wasn't inside he was killing Hulk.

When in WB mode Banner embraces the Hulk, they are in sync this is why he can achieve critical mass and don't die from it.

The incarnations are different. First time he tried syphon was vs savage hulk which banner is not in sync with the hulk, second time he tried was with a banerless hulk. WB mode is a different incarnation not sure if he will be able to syphon him or syphon that much energy. Imo

Surtur
Achieving critical mass..it reminds me of that xbox game "Hulk Ultimate Destruction". That was an awesome game.

WvmcD4_XZBc

Magnon
Surfer goes intangible and eats Hulk's soul.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk's soul rips Silver Eunuch from the inside thumb up

Rao Kal El
Achieving critical mass..it reminds me of that xbox game "Hulk Ultimate Destruction". That was an awesome game.

WvmcD4_XZBc

thumb up yep

DarkSaint85
Just a point - last time an intangible being tried it with Hulk, this happened:

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/strangehulk14.jpg

Granted, Strange wasn't trying to kill him, and had he done so he could've easily snuffed him out, but still...

abhilegend
Yes dude, characters with enhanced speed actually get hit all the time in comics.

Hulk has the strength and durability, but not all the other shit Thanos could fall back on if Surfer decided to get creative.
Yeah dude, Surfer isn't flash dodging stuff and going intangible in fights.

What does Thanos do to beat down Surfer for last 30 years? Why hasn't Surfer gone creative by now?

StiltmanFTW
Even Looter kicked Surfer's ass... in a non-canon comic where he was more powerful than 616 and could absorb Surfer's blasts, but still... a z-lister Spidey villain had Norrin crying for help laughing out loud

HELP ME, SPIDER-MAN!!! laughcry

abhilegend
Rulk drained Surfer in one page and killed him. The same Rulk got no sold after he drained a portion of power from WWH. Rulk drained savage hulk completely to the point that Banner couldn't transform for a whole year and even drained OF Thor.

Not to mention Armcheddon easily overloaded Surfer by energy manipulation and even he couldn't do anything to a holding back worldbreaker.

Surfer is doing jackshit to this hulk in energy absorption.

Surtur
Rulk drained Surfer in one page and killed him. The same Rulk got no sold after he drained a portion of power from WWH. Rulk drained savage hulk completely to the point that Banner couldn't transform for a whole year and even drained OF Thor.

Not to mention Armcheddon easily overloaded Surfer by energy manipulation and even he couldn't do anything to a holding back worldbreaker.

Seriously though did you suffer any Silver Surfer related trauma? Like maybe you played the NES game and got really pissed off at him? You feeling okay?

StiltmanFTW

We haven't seen him actually draining OF Thor on panel... and, truth be told, I don't think he'd need to do that in order to kick his ass.

thumb up

Got the Armageddon scan, btw?

Surtur
Problem is a smart Surfer could just stalemate Hulk forever.

StiltmanFTW
Yup. But "smart Surfer" is an oxymoron just like "tall hobbit".

Surtur
So basically the consensus now is that Surfer is a moron?

StiltmanFTW
Yes. He always has been.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111243539/4769881-0485394640-39516.jpg

BUENO! HE IS BOUND!

Genii96
Right....surfer either drains him,or just bfr's him,

StiltmanFTW
Surfer can't drain him. Darwin and Rulk have failed with a less powerful version.

As for bfr...

stick out tongue

Surtur
Yeah but what about throwing him into the sun? Surfer sent a spaceship all the way to Saturn, and the sun is a lot closer. By "sent" I do not mean teleported.

StiltmanFTW
It's a featureless environment by default forum rules. Endless, empty white room, as I understand it.

As for your question. Hulk would eat the sun and vomit it on Surfer, killing him in the process.

Fiendish
The first time Surfer depowered Hulk he didn't absorb anything, he simply purged the gamma radiation from Banners cells, and he did so with the "merest burst of his Power Cosmic". It's implied this depowerment would have been permanent had Banner not intentionally exposed himself to Gamma Rays again. So Surfer doesn't have to actually absorb the energy to depower Hulk.

But assuming he did, remember that more recently we saw Surfer drain and manipulate all the Old Power Skaar had purloined from Sakaar, the amount of which was stated to have been enough to sate Galactus's hunger for 100,000 years.

psycho gundam

Surfer is doing jackshit to this hulk in energy absorption. To be fair, that Surfer was maybe a minute into his tenure as a wielder of the power cosmic

lawest9
Bump.

abhilegend
Seriously though did you suffer any Silver Surfer related trauma? Like maybe you played the NES game and got really pissed off at him? You feeling okay?
Are you seriously this attached to Surfer that anybody saying someone beating Surfer sends you into berserker mode?
We haven't seen him actually draining OF Thor on panel... and, truth be told, I don't think he'd need to do that in order to kick his ass.

thumb up

Got the Armageddon scan, btw?
http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27606107_Hulk416_08a.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27606108_Hulk416_12a.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by janus77

If it's regular jobbing Surfer, Hulk kills him with a snap of his fingers. There's nothing a stupid/pacifist SS can do against WBH.

Either SS can't go intangible in mid-battle or he will never think of doing it. Thus it's not an option here.
Also, SS can't do anything while he's intangible since there is no evidence that he can. WBH thunderclaps and SS is dead.

h1a8
It's not in Surfer's character to start the fight by staying away and going exotic. He always like to get close and personal and blast first. A Thunderclap will end him.
I don't see WBH physically hitting Surfer though.

psycho gundam
http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27606107_Hulk416_08a.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27606108_Hulk416_12a.jpg Post the rest

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
It's not in Surfer's character to start the fight by staying away and going exotic. He always like to get close and personal and blast first. A Thunderclap will end him.
I don't see WBH physically hitting Surfer though.
Wait so even though Surfer knows Hulk is at WBH mode, he will try to "get close and personal and blast first"?

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Post the rest
That's the whole fight between them. After Surfer declares he is the power, there is no on panel fight.

lawest9
Bump.

burrrrrr
Either SS can't go intangible in mid-battle or he will never think of doing it. Thus it's not an option here.
Also, SS can't do anything while he's intangible since there is no evidence that he can. WBH thunderclaps and SS is dead.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/akaglowboy/Picard.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by burrrrrr
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/akaglowboy/Picard.jpg

Surfer has NEVER went intangible in mid-battle. I only heard of him going intangible ONCE in his career (it wasn't in mid battle). Either he can't or he doesn't ever think of doing so. Either way, it's not a valid tactic on the forums (unless the OP says CIS off).

Finally, we have no evidence that Surfer can do anything while in his intangible form. Can he blast? Can he manipulate matter? Can he absorb? We have no idea.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait so even though Surfer knows Hulk is at WBH mode, he will try to "get close and personal and blast first"?

Not all the time, but most of the time. SS has done this many times against very powerful beings before (Thanos, Odin, etc.). He doesn't know exactly how powerful WBH is. Otherwise, he would know how powerful Thanos, Odin, etc. are too.

So it's a probability thing.

Surtur
Why couldn't he use his phasing mid battle? Just saying he never did it mid battle doesn't mean he can't.

I swear people come up with some weird excuses for why a character will not use certain abilities.

StiltmanFTW
Why couldn't he use his phasing mid battle?

Look, just stop.

Surtur
Look, just stop.

First off it doesn't even make sense. It's not like he has to sit and meditate himself into a trance before going intangible.

Second, if the excuse for why he won't win is going to be that the guy is a stupid fighter in comics then the "well he doesn't use this mid battle in comics" isn't even an argument that can be used since if he's STUPID then why the f*ck would he use it?

h1a8
Why couldn't he use his phasing mid battle? Just saying he never did it mid battle doesn't mean he can't.

I swear people come up with some weird excuses for why a character will not use certain abilities.

Because he would have to activate that power almost instantly for it to work. How long does it take Surfer to become intangible?

Even if he could activate it in midbattle then he still wouldn't. Because he doesn't think like that (never has he thought about becoming intangible mid battle).

Surfer would use speed, reflexes, and other powers that are always on. But exotic powers (he must think about) becomes an issue when he hasn't shown the ability to think like people want him to. If Surfer has any feats of becoming intangible mid battle to avoid attacks then it is fair game. Otherwise, he will never think of such a tactic.

Surtur
You don't even know how quickly he can become intangible but you are saying he won't become intangible?

StiltmanFTW
First off it doesn't even make sense. It's not like he has to sit and meditate himself into a trance before going intangible.

Second, if the excuse for why he won't win is going to be that the guy is a stupid fighter in comics then the "well he doesn't use this mid battle in comics" isn't even an argument that can be used since if he's STUPID then why the f*ck would he use it?

Magneto forgets he has his own telepathic powers on top of his magnetic ones.

Xavier forgets he has TK. So does Psylocke.

Warpath forgets he can fly laughing out loud

That means they won't use those powers here, on KMC. Same with Surfing Eunuch and his phasing, which he rarely ever uses. He's no Vision.

Magnon
So we have established that Surfer cannot use intangibility or soul suck in forum fights?

I guess Thor also cannot absorb Magneto's shields nor nullify Juggernaut's defenses since those are one-time feats which happened ages ago.

h1a8
You don't even know how quickly he can become intangible but you are saying he won't become intangible? I gave 2 reasons. If you destroy one of them then the other still lives. You must destroy both or you are simply reduced to nitpicking.

Rao Kal El
What happened to the full capacity rule?

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

StiltmanFTW
It's still here. But.

CIS and CIP rules exist, too haermm2

h1a8
Originally posted by Magnon
So we have established that Surfer cannot use intangibility or soul suck in forum fights?

I guess Thor also cannot absorb Magneto's shields nor nullify Juggernaut's defenses since those are one-time feats which happened ages ago.

He can't use intangibility because he will never think of it in a battle situation (he never has). Thor has actually done those things. Surfer doesn't even have a one time feat.

Even if he could then it has to be proven how fast can he activate it.

h1a8
Surfer can do anything that he has shown before under the situations he has shown them. Surfer will not do anything that he never even thought about in an actual fight.

psycho gundam
That's the whole fight between them. After Surfer declares he is the power, there is no on panel fight. That's one way of spinning the events...

celeyhyga17
http://s10.postimg.org/4mbfgnqx5/yoooo.jpg

DarkSaint85

thumb up clear as day, Surfer was defeated, cowed, broken by that very last panel.

I can see why Abhi didn't post it. It was such a humiliation for Surfer, to do so would get him banned for intense Surfer hate.

psycho gundam
They also continue off-panel

StiltmanFTW
Surfer is all about empty boasts:

Surtur
I gave 2 reasons. If you destroy one of them then the other still lives. You must destroy both or you are simply reduced to nitpicking.

Your other reason was just the cliche "he doesn't normally do it so he won't". But you say he will use speed and reflexes, which is not something he does all the time either.

When you say he doesn't "think like people want him to" in this context that really just means he apparently has no interest in avoiding serious physical trauma or death.

Can you think of an in character reason why he would want to allow people to hit him? Being a pacifist doesn't make him also a masochist by default.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3377523-thanos+vs+surfer5.jpg

So great at avoiding h2h confrontations, Surfer is smile

Surtur
Lots of characters with enhanced speed get hit. Flash has a villain that is just really good at throwing boomerangs.

StiltmanFTW
Surfer has no combat speed, lol. Only travelling one.

And if he uses it to stay outside of Hulk's reach/t-clap range... welll... congrats Surfer, you just BFR'd yourself. Hulk wins. Again.

Surtur
He can move his body at super speed and can react at super speed. I'm not sure why anything more then that needs to be said when it comes to avoiding an attack.

What is the range before you get BFR? Anyways, like I said..phasing. But then he apparently enjoys physical harm so he won't do that.

He has all these powers yet apparently the only thing he is allowed to do is punch people and fire energy blasts. That means Thor shouldn't be allowed to do anything with his hammer but throw it at people and shoot lightning.

StiltmanFTW
He can move his body at super speed

No.

and can react at super speed.

Only when travelling on his board --- and said board is doing most of the work for him.

I'm not sure why anything more then that needs to be said when it comes to avoiding an attack.

than*

What is the range before you get BFR? Anyways, like I said..phasing. But then he apparently enjoys physical harm so he won't do that.

Scans of him phasing? smile

He has all these powers yet apparently the only thing he is allowed to do is punch people and throw energy blasts. That means Thor shouldn't be allowed to do anything with his hammer but throw it at people and shoot lightning.

He's supposed to be very versatile, just sucks at anything even remotely similar to a fight.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119260/3674590-surfer+2.jpg

Surtur
Why is that bad? Spider-Man can beat down Firelord and can fight the Hulk and the Juggernaut and just all around take hits from Class 100s.

Surtur
No.

Well okay.

Does he not have his board?

then.

Do you not think he can phase? I don't keep Surfer scans handy.

But again applying this logic then you would agree someone like Thor should be limited to just throwing the hammer and the occasional lightning bolt?

StiltmanFTW
http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/DD30Splash.jpg

Surfer = a passenger on his own board laughing out loud

Surtur
As long as we apply low showings for all Marvel characters here from now on.

h1a8
As long as we apply low showings for all Marvel characters here from now on. The problem here is not choice, but creativity. No one is arguing that Surfer will not choose to phase if he thought of it. We are arguing that he won't even think of it because he never has in a battle. .5km is battlefield distance. WBH could easily kill Surfer with a thunderclap from that distance. There is no escape. WBH thunderclaps before Surfer does anything exotic.

Surtur
The problem here is not choice, but creativity. No one is arguing that Surfer will not choose to phase if he thought of it. We are arguing that he won't even think of it because he never has in a battle. .5km is battlefield distance. WBH could easily kill Surfer with a thunderclap from that distance. There is no escape. WBH thunderclaps before Surfer does anything exotic.

What in character reason does he have to not use apparently the only ability that could save him? Who is the most durable person Hulk has killed by thunderclapping?

abhilegend
Did I say something in Klingon that you're not able to understand?

abhilegend
What in character reason does he have to not use apparently the only ability that could save him? Who is the most durable person Hulk has killed by thunderclapping?
Because he knows he can take a hit.

Why is that so hard to understand?

carver9

An amped Rulk.

h1a8
What in character reason does he have to not use apparently the only ability that could save him? Who is the most durable person Hulk has killed by thunderclapping? An astronomically weaker version one shot Rulk with a thunderclap.

Surfer doesn't know how powerful Hulk is.
Just like he didn't know how powerful Thanos or Odin, etc.
Even if Surfer did know then again he would still never think of it (since he never has while facing opponents he knows he has no chance agsinst).

Magnon
Surfer lol'ed at Maestro's thunderclap.

Surfer HAS used soul suck in combat, it's not just a boast.

h1a8

Surfer HAS used soul suck in combat, it's not just a boast. WBH is more than a trillion times more powerful than Maestro. And that Surfer was amped.

He soul sucked because his blasts were ineffective due to his opponent being intangible. WBH isn't intangible here, so Surfer won't think of it.
Also WBH can thunderclap before Surfer can activate that power.

Horrificus
Surfer can move at speed of light.

Hulk starts his thunderclap but never gets to finish it, with no hands.

Or, he finds a "power cosmic pillow" stopping his clap.

Or, Hulk finds himself clapping somewhere between earth and the moon, clapping in a harmless direction.

Finally, if Hulk tries anything more exotic, it becomes apparent to him that he is suddenly changed into a Gamma irradiated pile of feces.

And, most of us know, poop cannot clap.
And if poop CAN clap, it's mostly just gross.

Magnon
WBH is more than a trillion times more powerful than Maestro. And that Surfer was amped.
No, he isn't. That's just your fantasy hyperbole which is not relevant to a forum fight. One can easily present such fantasy hyperboles about Surfer as well; please tell me if you want to hear some.

Insane Titan
Trillion times stronger lol, that is by far the worst shit ever posted on here.

abhilegend

Surfer HAS used soul suck in combat, it's not just a boast.
Alternate Surfer.

On prince of orphans? Non canon. Dr. Strange went back in past and erased all those events from happening.

celeyhyga17
Alternate Surfer.

On prince of orphans? Non canon. Dr. Strange went back in past and erased all those events from happening.
laughing out loud

Didn't you use an alternate Surfer in this same thread being drained by Loeb Force Rulk?

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus

Or, Hulk finds himself clapping somewhere between earth and the moon, clapping in a harmless direction.

Finally, if Hulk tries anything more exotic, it becomes apparent to him that he is suddenly changed into a Gamma irradiated pile of feces.

And if poop CAN clap, it's mostly just gross.

None of this will happen.

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus

And if poop CAN clap, it's mostly just gross. It takes at least a decent fraction of a second for Surfer to reach light speed. But how is that going to help him when he can't leave the battlefield.
Surfer will not think of doing anything besides blasting the first few seconds of the fight.

You cant make up powers for Surfer. He can only do what he has been shown to do in comics. Cosmic pillow? No hands?

Geezer, might as well say Surfer can beat Thanos or Galactus. He simply turns them into poop.

h1a8
No, he isn't. That's just your fantasy hyperbole which is not relevant to a forum fight. One can easily present such fantasy hyperboles about Surfer as well; please tell me if you want to hear some. Imagine the force capable of shattering a planet into little pieces with a single blow. WBH can exert a force more than a billion times stronger than that.
Maestro can't even shatter a planet with a single blow.

carver9
Matter manipulation doesn't even work on Hulk. It has been tried and failed. He over powers it via rage (yes, I know that sounds crazy but it's comics).

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Mad Thinker and Grey Gargoyle have failed, for example.

carver9
Yeah, Mad Thinker and Grey Gargoyle have failed, for example.

Yep, and Goom shrunk Hulk down to the size of a mouse and he overpowered it via rage. Hulk has become more powerful since then. I don't see it working, at all.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Trillion times stronger lol, that is by far the worst shit ever posted on here. That's because you don't understand the science of the feat. If you did then you would know that Hulk exerted a force more than a billion times than that of shattering a planet into little pieces with a single blow. Even if maestro could shatter a planet with a single blow (he cant) then WBH would still be more than a billion times stronger.

psycho gundam
It takes at least a decent fraction of a second for Surfer to reach light speed. He crossed the span of a light year in like a second. Even if Thanos took a minute to punch that's like 230,000 x lightspeed

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Didn't you use an alternate Surfer in this same thread being drained by Loeb Force Rulk?
That wasn't alternate Surfer.

Genii96
Alternate universe and alternate timeline surfer

Insane Titan
That's because you don't understand the science of the feat. If you did then you would know that Hulk exerted a force more than a billion times than that of shattering a planet into little pieces with a single blow. Even if maestro could shatter a planet with a single blow (he cant) then WBH would still be more than a billion times stronger. you have no clue what you're talking about. Real world science means absolutely nothing in comics , never has and never will. You've been told this countless times your math bullshit has no value.

h1a8
you have no clue what you're talking about. Real world science means absolutely nothing in comics , never has and never will. You've been told this countless times your math bullshit has no value. If that's the case then Aquaman is stronger than Thor. Spiderman is stronger than Superman.

See how silly that is? We have quantifiable feats to help us determine how strong a character is. Is namor class 100, is Thor, is Hercules? Why?

ghostman
If that's the case then Aquaman is stronger than Thor. Spiderman is stronger than Superman.

See how silly that is? We have quantifiable feats to help us determine how strong a character is. Is namor class 100, is Thor, is Hercules? Why?

wh.......WHAT??? how does that........ how would aquaman be stronger than thor and spiderman be stronger than superman?? how doess that even correlate............. sigh........ i need some johnnie walker for this

http://i.imgur.com/jfwz3qf.gif

h1a8
Originally posted by ghostman
wh.......WHAT??? how does that........ how would aquaman be stronger than thor and spiderman be stronger than superman?? how doess that even correlate............. sigh........ i need some johnnie walker for this

http://i.imgur.com/jfwz3qf.gif

It amazes me how stupid someone's comments are when they could have read the entire exchange to prevent this.

Anyway, read me and Titans exchange. If you still don't understand why I said those untrue things then I'll explain to you.

ghostman
It amazes me how stupid someone's comments are when they could have read the entire exchange to prevent this.

Anyway, read me and Titans exchange. If you still don't understand why I said those untrue things then I'll explain to you.

explain.

h1a8
Originally posted by ghostman
explain. Titan said we can't use real world science to see how much force it takes to do a feat.
I said, if that's the case then we can say that spiderman is stronger than Superman simply because I want him to be. After all, you can't prove me wrong without using real world science.

In summary, if we can't quantify feats then it's impossible to prove who's stronger from different companies.

Insane Titan
If that's the case then Aquaman is stronger than Thor. Spiderman is stronger than Superman.

See how silly that is? We have quantifiable feats to help us determine how strong a character is. Is namor class 100, is Thor, is Hercules? Why? that's just a bullshit dodge answer.

We knows who's stronger than who on average by years of continuity and feats.

You are trying to apply your shitty math to a fictional dimension where real world logic doesn't apply.

Mindship
Problem is a smart Surfer could just stalemate Hulk forever. This is what I was thinking. Eg, Even WBH needs a platform (like, say, a planet) to leverage his strength against. Destroy the platform under his feet and Hulk floats helplessly ... unless of course his thunderclaps are so powerful they create spatial distortions wherein Hulk can propel himself through space (?!).

I see a lot of this depending on how writers wanted to depict WBH. As an unbeatable ultimate? Then Soarin' Norrin loses, especially if he fights in typical fashion.

h1a8
that's just a bullshit dodge answer.

We knows who's stronger than who on average by years of continuity and feats.

You are trying to apply your shitty math to a fictional dimension where real world logic doesn't apply. If we use feats then how do you know which feats are greater without applying any real world logic?

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindship
This is what I was thinking. Eg, Even WBH needs a platform (like, say, a planet) to leverage his strength against. Destroy the platform under his feet and Hulk floats helplessly ... unless of course his thunderclaps are so powerful they create spatial distortions wherein Hulk can propel himself through space (?!).

I see a lot of this depending on how writers wanted to depict WBH. As an unbeatable ultimate? Then Soarin' Norrin loses, especially if he fights in typical fashion. A thunderclap will end Surfer

Insane Titan
If we use feats then how do you know which feats are greater without applying any real world logic? combat feats against each other and similar opponents, space cheese doesn't really mean anything.

Darth Thor
Why is that bad? Spider-Man can beat down Firelord and can fight the Hulk and the Juggernaut and just all around take hits from Class 100s.

thumb up

lawest9
Bump.

h1a8
combat feats against each other and similar opponents, space cheese doesn't really mean anything. I'm talking about characters from different companies that hasn't faced off. Why is Thor stronger than Aquaman?

lawest9
Bump.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>