Whie and Ferus Potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Both have respectable quotes regarding their powers
Which one had the most
And maybe a midichlorian figure?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Almost read this as Whis and Beerus, damn.

carthage
Whie was one of the most gifted padawans in lightsaber combat, at least according to his feats in that tournament in Dark Rendezvous/him slaughtering those advanced combat droids sent with Ventress. So he likely would've been one of the most skilled Jedi of the TCW generation alongside Vebb, Ahsoka, Barriss, and others had that generation reached maturity imho. I haven't read the books with Ferus, but he likewise died before he reached his prime as welll

Total Warrior
Originally posted by carthage
Whie was one of the most gifted padawans in lightsaber combat, at least according to his feats in that tournament in Dark Rendezvous/him slaughtering those advanced combat droids sent with Ventress. So he likely would've been one of the most skilled Jedi of the TCW generation alongside Vebb, Ahsoka, Barriss, and others had that generation reached maturity imho. I haven't read the books with Ferus, but he likewise died before he reached his prime as welll Ferus was 44 when he died, it's not like he was that young

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Both have respectable quotes regarding their powers
Which one had the most
And maybe a midichlorian figure?

Ferus, definitely

-Palpatine mused he could become greater than Vader.

-He's noted as the best Padawan in the temple

-His Powers grew considerably after his fight with Vader

-Vader actually believed Palpatine did indeed want to replace him with Ferus.

-Ferus was made the defacto Leader of the Inquisitorious while they had a Grand Inquisitor.

-Ferus is well regarded as a Padawan more so than Kenobi or Anakin were.

-He was deemed enough of a threat to warrant the emperor ordering his agents to hunt him down, and it made The Emperor want him as an ally.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bonus Question: How would both fair against Darth Bane?

Darth Abonis
Both would lose horribly to Bane, and Ferus was probably very good, more so than the average Jedi, but I don't think Palpatine seriously considered replacing him with Vader. I think he was just busting his mechanical balls, and keeping Vader on his toes as usual

Darth Abonis
Both would lose horribly to Bane, and Ferus was probably very good, more so than the average Jedi, but I don't think Palpatine seriously considered replacing him with Vader. I think he was just busting his mechanical balls, and keeping Vader on his toes as usual

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bonus Question: How would both fair against Darth Bane?

Legitimately? Well Ferus has some Impressive speed and strength.

I think he'd put up an Ok fight but would be beaten by Bane in the end. I died a little tbh.

Whie gets demolished.

red8
Whie supposedly has a pretty nice potential. A pretty biased source (his master) but:

Of course, Yoda is skeptical of Maks Leem's claim, so it might not mean much.

Also, his wrist locks > Force Storms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.