Yoda in his prime...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Yoda says that after turning 700 he can only lift 5 muntuur stones
That implies he was much stronger before that
How powerful do you think the guy would've been in his prime (he has had 100s of years to perfect lightsaber styles and force techniques)?

FreshestSlice
Having less raw power doesn't necessarily make you a lesser combatant.

Revanchiste
Yoda in his prime could certainly not control himself, he could surely walk without feeling physical pain, he sure did not have to focus like crazy to use his force powers...

+ Yoda learn slowly.

Not like Revan that surpass the knowledge of Yoda within 8 years. + His training with Aren Kae.

Emperordmb
I personally think his prime was after his spiritual journey in TCW, but before his exile on Dagobah.

Most of his best feats happen in that period of time, and all the quotes saying he declined are prior to the Clone Wars.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Not like Revan that surpass the knowledge of Yoda within 8 years.

https://i.warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0077/20/1407101642221.jpg

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Most of his best feats happen in that period of time, and all the quotes saying he declined are prior to the Clone Wars.

That's not actually true, but I'll need to hunt around to find the quote saying otherwise...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Stealing this

Trocity
Yoda in his prime could certainly not control himself, he could surely walk without feeling physical pain, he sure did not have to focus like crazy to use his force powers...

+ Yoda learn slowly.

Not like Revan that surpass the knowledge of Yoda within 8 years. + His training with Aren Kae.

Do you ever not gargle Revan's scrotum?

The Ellimist
Revan wank was a lot easier when his gender was ambiguous.

FreshestSlice
Not really.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I personally think his prime was after his spiritual journey in TCW, but before his exile on Dagobah.

Some of that spiritual journey was some cheap and stupid fantasy by the way.

Revanchiste

4 years at malachor V + 4 years during the Jedi civil war,let me check my notes...

+His already formidable training by Aren Kae, and he was already very knowledge thirsty, at the begining of KotOR I when you ask the jedi enclave on Dantouine about Revan, they will tell you that they are proud of Revan, and They let Revan acess a lot but alot more sith Holocron than Exar Kun could have just possibly immagine, the old master tell, that he though Revan was young and that just some random yougness haste, but he was wrong Revan was corrupted by passion since the begining, Revan never fully accepted the Jedi code.

You also can see Aren Kae Influence, Aren Kae was the librarian of the order, so yeha Revan was already pretty much exposed...

-63 to -56 ; 7 years and maby more in 63 Revan take his mask so, yhea -64 is Taris Massacre, and that's also when revan begin his crusade. But Revan has his vision of the republic falling when teh mandalorian begin to attack so in -76 -75

But Still revan had Malak has an apprentice very early, Yoda at his first student at wich age? Ha yhea 70? 80? or something like that.

As Jensaari say it Yoda take his time, he is not a power greddy sith that want power and power as fast as possible.

Revan totaly was knowledge hungry, if there planet populated by holovid holocron and books, and that you could drain knowledge, Revan would go Nihilus rampage style.

It does make sens in a certain way...

In the Clone war war era Yoda is already a grandpa, he is old and tired...

But still I immagine Yoda being more hasty within his prime.

I talk about Revan because he is the one that learn the fastest, Yoda is the one that learn the slowest...

Rebel95
stfu

Revanchiste
It seem unlikely, but II'd like to remember that Yoda is anot a really power thirsty individual... He learn very slowly, he take his time, were Revan in the other hand is totaly absorde by knowledge...

It is all aprt of the characters...

FreshestSlice
It's amazing how Revan did all that and still somehow managed to be far weaker than Yoda then, isn't it?

cs_zoltan

The_Tempest

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Stealing this

thumb up

FreshestSlice

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It's amazing how Revan did all that and still somehow managed to be far weaker than Yoda then, isn't it?

The thing that he is not.
First Revan do not lack raw power, he do not have insane reserve like sidious or Yoda, but he recover really fast and his far more durable than Yoda.

Second, it is not just a question of raw power.. (And this what I hate what Dew with the ToR Novel Revan and the ToR game did put in your mind...) Revan main force comme from a generous arsenal of diverse force powers and technic combined with a tactical mind, ad to that that he is really resilliant and really strong wielded....
And also a really mother****ing good expert at psychological warfare.. Maybe he is not the best of the SWverse, but I never seen anyone using his techniques as he did it, some dude are walking telepathic storm, but Revan is not that kind of dude, he is like asuper tank, a mooving mental forteresse eqquipped with heavy and precise artiellery. and remparts full of sniper.

The comparasion was brieve andirrevallant, I just compared two extreme when I should have compare Yoda to a regular dude to tell you how slow Yoda did Learn.... Well Revan knowledge thirst is just inhuman... But I can udnerstand he have been raise by Kreia, Aren Kae, the guardian of the Jedi archive so yhea... He is in this since he is a child.... Compare to anyotehr Jedi revan learning speed and skill progression is just absurd, but absurd in the good sens, after all he is the prodigual knight, the character within his universe his look upon like he was a demi-god....
Were with Yoda is is super slow but understandable...

Yoda was not some kind of prodguee with great destiny, sur he was great and had imense potential.. But the dude surely take his time...

Still I believe him to very hasty in his prime.... a bit more impatient and all that... But I do not feel like Yoda would have a perfect prime where he young and in good health and as knowledgeable and wise as in appear in the material given to us...
But Still this just what I think, it could fairly possible anyway...

cs_zoltan
https://media3.giphy.com/media/xgwMES0or8qWs/200.gif

Revanchiste
https://media3.giphy.com/media/xgwMES0or8qWs/200.gif
Yhea welcome to the evrsus series communitty you basic *****...

I just explain the point of comparating Yoda learning speed.... And explain my mistakes in doing so.... and try to shut your mouth about thing you do not know.

FreshestSlice
It's ironic that you call cz basic, and yet do not have a basic grasp of Engrish yourself.

The Ellimist
Aren't you black though?

FreshestSlice
Now, I might be wrong, but I think most black people can speak English better than Revanchiste.

The Ellimist
Damn rekt

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Aren't you black Asian though?

Engrish

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Yoda says that after turning 700 he can only lift 5 muntuur stones
That implies he was much stronger before that
How powerful do you think the guy would've been in his prime (he has had 100s of years to perfect lightsaber styles and force techniques)?
You got this wrong.

Yoda was able to lift 5 of them after 700 years mark. This doesn't implies that Yoda was able to lift more at an earlier age.

Yoda should be able to lift more at 900 years mark.

The Ellimist
No, Yoda says he can only lift five after that age

Also pretty sure Windu said Yoda had slowed down

Peak Yoda is RotJ Sidious level IMO

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Ellimist
No, Yoda says he can only lift five after that age
I stated the same thing.

However, my point is that Yoda should be stronger during the PT era then he was at 700 years mark.

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure Yoda was able to lift seven before then. That's more than five, in case you didn't know that.

Revanchiste
It's ironic that you call cz basic, and yet do not have a basic grasp of Engrish yourself.

basic biatch.

Revanchiste
Pretty sure Yoda was able to lift seven before then. That's more than five, in case you didn't know that.

I'm sure that Yoda in his prime had a shit ton of raw power.. But was he able to control it? I heavly doubt that tho... Without being a total neophyte, I believe prime Yoda to be a bit reckless (from what Yoda say about his young formerself...)

cs_zoltan
Yhea welcome to the evrsus series communitty you basic *****...

I just explain the point of comparating Yoda learning speed.... And explain my mistakes in doing so.... and try to shut your mouth about thing you do not know.

http://i.imgur.com/tYIJPLZ.gif

Sinious
I somewhat agree with DMB's theory, because Yoda's understanding of the Force increased with the Finale imo, but he also did decrease over time and his peak might still be a couple decades or centuries prior to the films. If that is the case, ROTJ Sidious would probably take a slight majority over Yoda prime. This means that his peak is still not the strongest Jedi of all times, but he is definitely stronger than any other Sith, perhaps with the exception of SWTOR Vitiate in force only, if you count pre-Ziost Vitiate a Sith, though he'd still take all out tbh. So, his placement doesn't really change since there aren't really any Sith or Jedi between ROTS and ROTJ Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.