Arcann and the Godlander (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Arcann: You're different. Stronger. How?

The Godlander: It's a secret. One you'll never learn.

Arcann: Father... He gifted you this power. He gave me nothing!

The Godlander: I have mastered the Force. I am beyond light and dark.

Arcann: Is that what Valkorion told you? He's a liar.

---

Arcann: Not like this...

The Godlander: Your reign is over, "Emperor."

--- --- ---

So, Arcann is defeated, loses command of the Eternal Fleet, and flees. He's not killed though.

Nephthys
Huh, he doesn't die? Neat.

Also the Godlander comes off as kind of a tool.

"You'll never figure it out"

"I figured it out"

"I'm awesome now, beyond light and dark."

"Lol, u really believe that shit?"

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Also the Godlander comes off as kind of a tool.
He is. Valk's pulling his strings even more obviously than Palpatine and Anakin.

Zenwolf
That dialogue sounds cheesy, where's this coming from?

FreshestSlice
Datamining.
Anyway, how is this news again? And Ant kind of left out the fact that the thing about "Light and Dark" is one of three dialogue choices.

Zenwolf
Ah, noted.

MS Warehouse
Not surprising. When does the next chapter come out?

Zenwolf
June 3rd

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Datamining.
Anyway, how is this news again? And Ant kind of left out the fact that the thing about "Light and Dark" is one of three dialogue choices.

The others?

The Ellimist
Yeah but the Outlander is still a foe of the darkness,

So he's still < Yoda

So make him powerful
As powerful as you want

Gooooood.

FreshestSlice
You sound butthurt, my child.
@Sas: https://torcommunity.com/datamining/4.5/ChangedConversations.xml

They're all in there. Just search the bit Ant gave.

MS Warehouse
thumb up

The Ellimist
You sound butthurt, my child.

Nah. Yoda is canonically stronger. thumb up

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah. Yoda is canonically stronger. thumb up

http://www.ibpf.org/sites/default/files/blog/denial.PNG

The Ellimist
I love you Beefy, but the Sheevites won. Sidious went from being weaker than Bandon, to slightly stronger than Darth Revan, to the consensus strongest Sith of all time. Kas'im vs. Sidious in a duel used to be a fight Gideon thought was reasonable; now, Kas'im vs. Dooku is seen as a troll topic. And funnily enough, Vitiate's appearance caused people to scale down the ancient sith; the power gap between them and Vitiate required them to be further away from Palpatine.

Plus, we're much sexier and smarter than you guys. You have LeGeNd and Neph, and your best debater is Ant, lol. thumb up

MS Warehouse
I love you Beefy, but the Sheevites won. Sidious went from being weaker than Bandon, to slightly stronger than Darth Revan, to the consensus strongest Sith of all time. Kas'im vs. Sidious in a duel used to be a fight Gideon thought was reasonable; now, Kas'im vs. Dooku is seen as a troll topic. And funnily enough, Vitiate's appearance caused people to scale down the ancient sith; the power gap between them and Vitiate required them to be further away from Palpatine.

Plus, we're much sexier and smarter than you guys. You have LeGeNd and Neph, and your best debater is Ant, lol. thumb up

You lost, repeatedly. That's evident by your continuous attempts at victory.

FreshestSlice

Where are all the Sheevites again? They must have gone down in smoke when I wasn't paying attention. Most of the huge Palpatine supporters are gone now. You're basically the only one going about being the PT version of LeGenD, while also mocking him, which is hella ironic.

MS Warehouse
Where are all the Sheevites again? They must have gone down in smoke when I wasn't paying attention. Most of the huge Palpatine supporters are gone now. You're basically the only one going about being the PT version of LeGenD, while also mocking him, which is hella ironic.

Irony is a concept Ellimist is not familiar with.

The Ellimist

You've already acknowledged my debating prowess multiple times tbh, I know you love me, you can't hide it.

The Sheevites are still plentiful (myself, ILS, Tempest, NewGuy, etc.) better debaters on average], but if they aren't it's probably because they won.

Look at the board climate; make a Sidious vs. Bane and Zannah thread today and people will laugh at you. Make a Sidious vs. Bane and Zannah thread in 2009 and people will laugh at you...because they'll side with the pair. Make a Sidious vs. Ragnos thread today and people will troll for Ragnos; in 2005 people actually though Ragnos would one-shot.

It's like the one guy beat the other guy into a pulp and walked away, and you take the fact that he left as a sign that he lost. laughing out loud

MS Warehouse
This is the part of the program where Ellimist, defeated and embarrassed yet again, embraces his insecurities and tries to post long nonsense in the hopes that he gets the last word in. It has NOT lost its luster laughing out loud

The Ellimist
I just think it's amusing how eager you are to get my attention, like I think half of your posts are just you chasing me around in threads, lmao.

FreshestSlice
You've already acknowledged my debating prowess multiple times tbh, I know you love me, you can't hide it.

I also think LeGenD is a good debater, so that means nothing, tbh.

ILS isn't a Sheevite, neither is NewGuy. You seem to have confused not having Valkorion's dick in your mouth with having Sidious' inside there instead.

The prevalence of idiocy in the Banite fanbase becoming lesser doesn't really equate to a Sheevite victory.

Except you're still here, talking about how tough you are, and then going off to ***** in troll threads. Hardly what I'd call the victor making a graceful exit.

The Ellimist

You're funny smile

By those metrics, I'm not a Sheevite either. I don't think I place Sheev above other modern characters by a large measure. I'm more anti-ancient. thumb up

The result is that Sheev's standing relative to everyone else increases. It's not just Bane; it's also the ancient sith, TOR (used to have HoT vs. Luke threads), etc.

Sheev rises, everyone else falls.

So either the Sheevites won, in which case I'll plead guilty to gloating, or they didn't, in which case this accusation doesn't make any sense. mmm

MS Warehouse
I just think it's amusing how eager you are to get my attention, like I think half of your posts are just you chasing me around in threads, lmao.

I don't need to get your attention. People know when you get destroyed because you desperately start trolling while those around you start laughing laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I don't need to get your attention. People know when you get destroyed because you desperately start trolling while those around you start laughing laughing out loud
thumb up

MS Warehouse
Well it looks like another 50+ post day for Ellimist so I'll let him get his usual nerdrage last word in so he can prove my point yet again. Otherwise, he'll be here all night.

The Ellimist
The thread on this matter suggests otherwise. I'm widely regarded as one of the best debaters on the forums, despite having been here for like a month. You've been here for years and nobody gives a sh*t. thumb up

And whenever I actually humor you with a debate, you immediately run away and just respond with a one-liner or a random gif.

My side is winning, I am winning, I just win all the time. But I'm sort of getting bored with you, so unless if you want to actually debate me, I'm putting you back on ignore. Have fun making your millions of Internet-verified bucks and driving your Lambgouini's down your Super Awesome Supermodel Forum Lane.

MS Warehouse
The thread on this matter suggests otherwise. I'm widely regarded as one of the best debaters on the forums, despite having been here for like a month. You've been here for years and nobody gives a sh*t. thumb up

And whenever I actually humor you with a debate, you immediately run away and just respond with a one-liner or a random gif.

My side is winning, I am winning, I just win all the time. But I'm sort of getting bored with you, so unless if you want to actually debate me, I'm putting you back on ignore. Have fun making your millions of Internet-verified bucks and driving your Lambgouini's down your Super Awesome Supermodel Forum Lane.

Oh man, the nerdrage is at an all time high because the denial is downright priceless. Lying to yourself has never looked funnier but again, we understand you're incredibly insecure and here you are, desperately overcompensating yet again. Only this time it's probably the saddest post of your KMC career. The "ignore" part was especially hysterical. You lost, as usual. Maybe you'll finally grow a pair but I doubt it. laughing out loud
http://pre04.deviantart.net/3bfa/th/pre/i/2013/030/3/c/nerd_rage_by_quagmizer-d5t9fe3.png

FreshestSlice
You're funny smile

You can hate all you want. you're basically the same person.

Besides the fact you already called yourself a member of their little band, you also jump on random quotes for dear life to bargain with because you can't argue feats against feats. Basic Sheevite tactics.

No one raised Sidious' place in the mythos, they just lowered Bane's. There's a big difference.

Mostly just his supporters.

Or, and this may sound weird, you came here, said you won and started celebrating, while no one else paid a bit of attention.

MS Warehouse
That pretty much describes every Ellimist post.

DarthAnt66
Christ, Elm is getting absolutely eviscerated.

MS Warehouse
I don't think there's any reason to wank TOR anymore. Ellimist makes the PT/OT look bad enough as it is. If everyone else just stays neutral, this will be over fast.

The Ellimist
You can hate all you want. you're basically the same person.

If he's a good debater, how's that a bad thing?

I called myself a Sheevite because I had a different definition from yours. I'm using Sheev as a metonymy (right?) for the modern era. thumb up

Using accolades is an epistemological standard that I think myself and others have conjured substantial defenses for.

Plus, I don't think I've ever refused to engage in a feats war before, but as the resident cynical sidekick, you're welcome to post examples.

In either case, my point was to reference my side's victory, not defend myself.

As I said, it's not just Bane, it's all the ancient sith, at which point there's no functional difference.

Doesn't change the fact that we did win.

Also I just started saying that I won like a page ago...

MS Warehouse
It's amazing how some people think if they say it enough, somehow it comes true.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up

If you can post an example where I disengage from a legitimate debate to start trolling, I'll buy SWTOR. smile

AncientPower
As far as I see, MS, Ellimist is the only one who actually debates out of the two of you, and I dare say he's much better than most regulars here.

I once maintained the status quo of Emperor Palpatine and the PT/OT stack on SWTOR, so much so that it remains to this day where I don't even post anymore. Beni, Aurbere and Selenial might claim otherwise but I was practically the authority there in my time.

Then I found KMC and undertook a far greater mission, though don't tell Ant, he's a little delusional.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
where I don't even post anymore.
I wonder why. mmm

S_W_LeGenD
As far as I see, MS, Ellimist is the only one who actually debates out of the two of you, and I dare say he's much better than most regulars here.

I once maintained the status quo of Emperor Palpatine and the PT/OT stack on SWTOR, so much so that it remains to this day where I don't even post anymore. Beni, Aurbere and Selenial might claim otherwise but I was practically the authority there in my time.

Then I found KMC and undertook a far greater mission, though don't tell Ant, he's a little delusional.
The comedy of PT brigade never seizes to entertain...

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/memes-eating-popcorn/797286b0dfa271e179da4dbf4f33d0bd.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Yeah but the Outlander is still a foe of the darkness,

So he's still < Yoda

So make him powerful
As powerful as you want

Gooooood.
Name one source that considers Outlander in evaluation of Yoda.

S_W_LeGenD

The Sheevites are still plentiful (myself, ILS, Tempest, NewGuy, etc.) better debaters on average], but if they aren't it's probably because they won.

Look at the board climate; make a Sidious vs. Bane and Zannah thread today and people will laugh at you. Make a Sidious vs. Bane and Zannah thread in 2009 and people will laugh at you...because they'll side with the pair. Make a Sidious vs. Ragnos thread today and people will troll for Ragnos; in 2005 people actually though Ragnos would one-shot.

It's like the one guy beat the other guy into a pulp and walked away, and you take the fact that he left as a sign that he lost. laughing out loud
You consider yourself a debater?

When it gets serious in the debating arena, you run out of arguments and quit:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=625725&pagenumber=3

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=625606&pagenumber=5

- only to return and spam the same shit again and again in other thread (as if your have memory issues). You are not a debater, you are just a glorified troll.

SUPREMESKILLZ is the only saving grace of the sheevites faction. The rest are just as delusional as you are. Look no further then this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t626203.html

MS Warehouse
This I found funny.

Beniboybling
I once maintained the status quo of Emperor Palpatine and the PT/OT stack on SWTOR, so much so that it remains to this day where I don't even post anymore. Beni, Aurbere and Selenial might claim otherwise but I was practically the authority there in my time.https://media.giphy.com/media/PMxSMgegOkoM0/giphy.gif

KMC is real funny today. smile

The_Tempest

https://i0.wp.com/media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2014/10/17/926/n/1922283/f8a3e419792b43a6_ChandlerReallyDipTph.xxxlarge/i/When-He-Expresses-Utter-Disbelief.gif

FreshestSlice
Sure. That doesn't make him less retarded. Being able to voice your opinion well doesn't make them well formed opinions.

The_Tempest
In the interest of being helpful:

I don't think it was your intention to make the SWTOR faction look more deficient, but given their failure to usurp the throne and assuming what you just said here is true, that's really all you've established lol.

Sheevism 101: A Sheevite is merely one who recognizes and disseminates the transcendent Truth: that His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor, is supreme. ILS and NewGuy have both, on many occasions, boldly proclaimed Sheev's glory before the masses.

As with lesser faiths, Sheevites certainly may vary with respect to religiosity, but all adhere to the Truth.

Would you like to hear the Gewd News today, 'Strap?

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maocz1t1JG1r0ufaco1_500.gif

First, I would like to point out that you unconsciously borrow from His Imperial Majesty's phraseology {"little band"}. With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant.

Second, feat wars are worthless. Errbody knows it. Which is why no one, including you, truly plays them.

Third, Sheev's always had the feats. But he also has some pretty b1tchin' quotes, too. We use what we have at our disposal.

That's why we win.

http://www.autostraddle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/haterade.jpg

You seem thirsty, bro. Drink more.

And seriously, yikes. no expression

The_Tempest
Being able to voice your opinion well

Nah, he doesn't do that. A good debater's debate wouldn't rely so nakedly upon double standards, fallacies, unsubstantiated assumptions, and other logic pitfalls.

LeGenD's certainly good at posting a lot, though. thumb up

FreshestSlice
The irony is you're doing the exact same in the post above this. It's hilarious how you and Elm mick his arguments almost exactly and don't even realize it.

The_Tempest
Is this the part where I'm supposed to lose my shit at the insinuation?

You'll need to raise your game if you're gonna try to troll me, son. uhuh

FreshestSlice
I'm not trolling you. I simply just do not respect for you. There's a big difference. Maybe if you actually made an argument instead of hiding behind your quotes like a coward, you'd be able to see that.

The_Tempest
I'm not trolling you. I simply just do not respect for you. There's a big difference. Maybe if you actually made an argument instead of hiding behind your quotes like a coward, you'd be able to see that.

Wow. That was extremely hurtful. You know how much your respect means to me, bro.

FreshestSlice
Sometimes the truth hurts. uhuh

The_Tempest
There is only one Truth: Sheevism. excellent

Smoked12345
whos the godlander?

FreshestSlice
BioWare's latest Luke clone/the HoT.

The Ellimist
Tempest's word is Good, as always.

Though I suppose Luke Skywalker is truly supreme. thumb up

But m-lord, what if I hold post-pool Soresu Taalon above his Majesty? Where am I going? sad

The_Tempest
Tempest's word is Good, as always.

Though I suppose Luke Skywalker is truly supreme. thumb up

But m-lord, what if I hold post-pool Soresu Taalon above his Majesty? Where am I going? sad

Typo: there's only one 'o' in God.

Skywalker jobs too much for me to elevate every neophyte who strains him. Peak!Skywalker is the most capable fighter in the Star Wars mythos that isn't a Mortis Anchorite.

I found DMB's Taalon respect thread a bit generous.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
People do realize how freaking hilarious it is that Temp calls me the saving grace of the TOR Brigade while LeG calls me the saving grace of the PT brigade, right? RIGHT?! smilesmilesmile

FreshestSlice
There's still a TOR brigade? That mission was accomplished long ago.

Smoked12345
what side would be good and evil of the TOR and PT sides in a KMC Star Wars Forum movie?

The Ellimist
Skillz you're in the NJO brigade. thumb up

Selenial
so much so that it remains to this day where I don't even post anymore. Beni, Aurbere and Selenial might claim otherwise but I was practically the authority there in my time.

I don't think anyone denies that you were the authority among a community of inept casuals, who digested without question every fake quote you ever produced. Until yes, everyone despised you with their entire being and we started dragging Ant to the forums just to piss you off.

Yeh, totally wonder why you still don't post there thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Skillz you're in the NJO brigade. thumb up

Yeah I guess I'm a whore, aren't I?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Smoked12345
what side would be good and evil of the TOR and PT sides in a KMC Star Wars Forum movie?
Both are an cancer, tbh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kys.

FreshestSlice
"It has a will...but needs a COMMANDER!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.