SW tiering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
In this thread we give our basic tierings of SW characters.

Example categories:
- Lightsaber combat
- Force power and mastery

Tier 10 - top
Tier 1 - total shit bottom

ready set go

JKBart
Warning - within any tier there is NO ORDER. I sort characters chronologically within tiers.

LIGHTSABER COMBAT

Tier 10
✺ Revan
✺ Yoda
✺ Palpatine
✺ Luke Skywalker

Tier 9
✺ Darth Nyriss
✺ Darth Malgus
✺ Arcann

Tier 8
✺ Darth Marr
✺ Hero of Tython
✺ Emperor's Wrath II
✺ Darth Plagueis
✺ Mace Windu
✺ Count Dooku
✺ Anakin Skywalker
✺ Jacen Solo
✺ Darth Krayt

Tier 8
✺ Exar Kun
✺ Ulic Qel-Droma
✺ Lord Scourge
✺ Darth Angral
✺ Lord Praven
✺ Darth Baras
✺ Senya Tirall

Tier 7
✺ Vitiate-amped Imperial Guardsmen
✺ Ven Zallow
✺ Kao Cen-Darach
✺ Satele Shan
✺ Aryn Leneer
✺ Jaric Kaedan
✺ Barsen'thor
✺ Darth Nox
✺ Lana Beniko
✺ Vaylin
✺ Obi-Wan Kenobi
✺ Darth Maul
✺ Agen Kolar
✺ Kit Fisto
✺ Asajj Ventress
✺ Savage Opress
✺ Lumiya
✺ Kyle Katarn
✺ Mara Jade Skywalker
✺ Saba Sebatyne
✺ Jaina Solo
✺ Cade Skywalker

Tier 6
✺ Vindican
✺ Darth Hadra
✺ Darth Lachris
✺ Kira Carsen
✺ Gnost-Dural
✺ Jun Seros
✺ Plo Koon
✺ Kyp Durron
✺ Anakin Solo
✺ Kenth Hamner
✺ Jaden Korr
✺ Corran Horn
✺ Leia Organa Solo
✺ Alema Rar
✺ Darth Wyyrlok III
✺ Darth Nihl
✺ Darth Talon

Tier 5
✺ Yuon Par
✺ Orgus Din
✺ Bela Kiwiks
✺ Ashara Zavros
✺ Xalek
✺ Qui-Gon Jinn
✺ Saesee Tiin
✺ Ki-Adi Mundi
✺ Quinlan Vos
✺ Tholme
✺ Ben Skywalker
✺ Valin Horn
✺ Antares Draco
✺ Shado Vao
✺ Ganner Krieg

Tier 4
✺ Dar'Nala
✺ random Knight of Zakuul
✺ random Imperial Guardsmen
✺ Aayla Secura
✺ Wolf Sazen
✺ Darth Stryfe

Tier 3
✺ Overseer Harkun
✺ Darth Vowrawn
✺ Nadia Grell
✺ most random elite Jedi Masters

Tier 2
✺ most random Jedi Knights and Masters

Tier 1
✺ most random apprentices

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by JKBart
Warning - within any tier there is NO ORDER. I sort characters chronologically within tiers.

LIGHTSABER COMBAT

Tier 10
✺ Revan

Stopped reading.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Stopped reading.

The Ellimist
jk kept reading

10/10 hilarious

your avatar would be proud

Sinious
lol @ Kit Fisto being same tier with Kenebi. Gonna have to disagree with you this time, Bartlander.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Sinious
lol @ Kit Fisto being same tier with Kenebi. Gonna have to disagree with you this time, Bartlander.

Really? That's your biggest problem? REALLY???

Sinious
Nah lol

I've noticed the other 2-3 logical fallacies in that list such as Darth Marr being a tier above Ulic.

The Ellimist
Tier 9
✺ Darth Nyriss

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c26b20d3523d58572c00a59fabfc6650/tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

carthage
Vitiate Amped Imperial guardsman in the same Tier as Darth Maul and Jaina Solo? Agreed thumb up

The Ellimist
Put Darth Bane in tier 10, and Kas'im in tier 9.

S_W_LeGenD
@JKBart

That is a comprehensive list! Nice work. thumb up

No matter how PT brigade perceive your arguments, I always find them more thoughtful then usual shit the PT brigade comes up with. thumb up

Nephthys
ugh3

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
@JKBart

No matter how PT brigade perceive your arguments, I always find them more thoughtful then usual shit the PT brigade comes up with. thumb up laughing out loud

Total Warrior
Tier 10messedidious, Yoda, Luke, Valkorion

Tier 9: Nihilus (maybe tier 10 ?), Plagueis, SOR Revan, Darth Krayt, Darth Tenebrous,Caedus, Vader, FE Malgus, Dooku, Darth Jadus(?), Nyriss(?), Fredon Nadd, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Kyp Durron (maybe 8 ?), Arcann, Starkiller, Mace window, Soa, Anakin Skywalker

Tier 8: Darth Maul, Rebels Ahsoka, Obi wan Kenobi, DD Vos, Ludo Kresh, Naga Sadow, Uliq Qel Droma, Jaina Solo, Grevious, Savage Oppress, Assajj Ventress, the Exile, Senya, TUF Shaak Ti, Darth Thanaton, Darth Marr, The emperor's wrath II,Scourge (?), Plo Koon (maybe just tier 7?), Kit Fisto (same as plo koon), Senya, Satele Shan, Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Darth Wyyrlok, Darth Nihl

Tier 7: Saeese Tiin, Ki adi Mundi, Legend Vos, Sora Bulq, Lana Beniko (maybe tier 6), Luminara Unduli, Agen Kolar, Cin Drallig, Serra Keto, Corran Horn, Ven Zallow, Kao Cen Darach, Darth Talon, Darth Maladi (maybe 6?), Qui Gon, Depa Bilabba

Tier 6: Aayla Secura, TCW Ahsoka,Barriss Offee, Tholme, K'kruhk, Beyghor Sahdett, Darrus Jeht, Kannan Jarrus, Grand Inquisitor, Even Piell, Adi Gallia

Tier 5: Jedi master level force users, Temple Guards, experienced Jedi or Sith, Darth Paladius, Tol Skorr

Tier 4: random jedi knight level force users, Tarr Seirr, most overseers on korriban, Kadrian Sey

Tier 3: Jedi padawan level force users, Whie and Bene, Zett Jukassa, Ffon, most accolytes on Korriban

Tier 2: Random Youngling level force users

Tier 1: non force users

cs_zoltan
Who the **** is messedidious and Mace window?

Total Warrior
Who the **** is messedidious and Mace window? Darth Jar Jar's new apprentices smokin'

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
@JKBart

No matter how PT brigade perceive your arguments, I always find them more thoughtful then usual shit the PT brigade comes up with. thumb up

http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ricky-Gervais-Cracking-Up-On-Sofa.gif

Oh Legend...

The Ellimist
Should we...should we tell him?

JKBart
1. As for Obi-Wan and Kit, I placed them in the same tier just because basically there will always be the bottom and the top for that tier. Other way arond you would have Vader and Obi-Wan in the same tier with the similar gap. You can't avoid some obvious differences within one tier.

2. As for Vitiate-amped Guardsmen... Vitiate's Force amp turned Guardsmen from non-Sensitive and thus having no defense against Revan's TK, into a guy capable of resisting Revan's TK. As the amp comes from the Force, and it wasn't directed into some kind of barrier and just a generic Force flow, it must have affected senses and reflexes. The gap between non-Sensitive and resisting Revan's TK is pretty huge, don't ya think? :P They should be on the bottom of Maul's tier from that sensory amplification.

3. Yeah, my problem with Bane is that RoT prime Bane should honestly fit into Tier 9 bottom, but DoE is around Qui-Gon Jinn at total best.

4. Thanks Legend!

Smoked12345
doe bane > rot bane

Selenial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Should we...should we tell him?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b87816dae96181097c20a9856ff89943/tumblr_inline_n0paxdvgzX1qih9gi.gif

Smoked12345
Originally posted by Selenial
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b87816dae96181097c20a9856ff89943/tumblr_inline_n0paxdvgzX1qih9gi.gif
would you mind responding to that other thread....

The Ellimist
1. As for Obi-Wan and Kit, I placed them in the same tier just because basically there will always be the bottom and the top for that tier. Other way arond you would have Vader and Obi-Wan in the same tier with the similar gap. You can't avoid some obvious differences within one tier.

2. As for Vitiate-amped Guardsmen... Vitiate's Force amp turned Guardsmen from non-Sensitive and thus having no defense against Revan's TK, into a guy capable of resisting Revan's TK. As the amp comes from the Force, and it wasn't directed into some kind of barrier and just a generic Force flow, it must have affected senses and reflexes. The gap between non-Sensitive and resisting Revan's TK is pretty huge, don't ya think? :P They should be on the bottom of Maul's tier from that sensory amplification.

3. Yeah, my problem with Bane is that RoT prime Bane should honestly fit into Tier 9 bottom, but DoE is around Qui-Gon Jinn at total best.

4. Thanks Legend!

Carthage said he agreed wit you learn to read moron

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Selenial

I wanted to post the preceding gif but was too lazy on my phone tbh

JKBart
Carthage said he agreed wit you learn to read moron

I know ffs, just figured it could be controversial

stop attaching baseless motivations into my posts

The Ellimist
Not apologizing

ILS
Kek, Bart has been joking with his TOR wank since the beginning legend.

The Ellimist
**** you ILS

Santa Claus is fake you *******

JKBart
Originally posted by ILS
Kek, Bart has been joking with his TOR wank since the beginning legend.

What lol?

Kurk
After a very quick glance:

Malgus should not be above Dooku, Windu, Anakin for sabers

Savage needs to be bumped down to tier 6

You're lowballing Vos for sure

FreshestSlice
**** you ILS

Santa Claus is fake you *******
The actual ****?

JKBart
Originally posted by Kurk
After a very quick glance:

Malgus should not be above Dooku, Windu, Anakin for sabers

If they were in the same tier, Malgus would be top, they would be mid/bottom. In system like that there will always be guys who would make the hypothetical top of the list in the tier, and the guys in the bottom, that's why also there will be "bottom tier 9" and "top tier 8" being very close, but you can't avoid that at all.

Nah, that's Legends only, I don't care for the new canon and DD Vos.

TheNuisanceBird
Stopped reading.

lol

The Ellimist
Bart is 10/10 troll, might be best ever, unless if Tempest counts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.