Iron Man vs Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-488-488-90/93/9310/PZ37500Z/posters/iron-man-marvel-comics-lifesize-standup.jpg

VS

http://classicmarvelforever.com/images/brainiac.gif

Iron Man vs Braniac. 1980's Versions!

1st Scenario.
Brainy gets One week of prep vs Tony.

2nd Scenario.
Tony is forced off booze for a week and made to work on some armors.

WHO WINS MOST OUT OF 10?!

riv6672
No real clue. That Brainiac i'm not familiar with.
One sided prep is usually pretty good for an initial victory though.

Flyattractor
Hey. It wasn't easy to find a pic of that Braniac... Plenty of the reboot robo versions to be found but not this one.

Gotta love the mustachioed nardowell.

riv6672
Reminds me of the Leader's bulbous head look. I always liked the eraser head, though.

beatboks
Just to be clear, are we talking pre COIE (1985) android Brainiac or post COIE Coluan Brainiac who transfered his mind into milton Fine????

Pre CIE I'd say Tony.
Post the Milton Fine one TP his ass before he gets a chance to do much

Flyattractor
Post COIE/ Milton Fine. The one that could afford a pair of pants.

riv6672
Still undecided.

Flyattractor
Tony could take off his helmet and turn it into Who has the cooler stache and tee contest.

Rao Kal El
Brainiac will win in both.

He will tp his butt into wishing he was death causing cardiac failure.

IIRC he was capable of controlling a full scientific complex to create a new for himself. Among those controlled was Lex Luthor

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Tony could take off his helmet and turn it into Who has the cooler stache and tee contest.
Tony didnt have his tee back in the day, just the pencil stache. He totes loses. sad

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
Tony didnt have his tee back in the day, just the pencil stache. He totes loses. sad

What!? Thats 2 loses in a row for the I-Man!?

PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE AND STOP LISTENING To OLD JIMMY BUFFET SONGS!

cXQS4S3vgGA

riv6672
The pencil stache was unique back in the day, but not awesome. Glad RDJ popularized the tee (actually van dyke).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.