Technolgical and logistical advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
https://youtu.be/cB79pnU2f2I?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=406

6:45.

Revanchiste

Zenwolf
This has nothing to do with Star Wars. What's this suppose to be for?

Revanchiste
I can understand the fact that some factions liek chaos the broken eldar orks, nids and necron (Necron O.P by the way) etc might harm any Star wars faction..

But let's be Honest Imperium of Man and tau get butcher.. I just give you arguments to defend yourself. But It would be only greta if we had some 40K fan here...

StealthRanger
Necrons and Chaos are>most Star Wars factions

GTFO with your bullshit

StealthRanger
>uses Text to Speech series device as evidence
>expects to be taken seriously

Obvious troll is obvious

Revanchiste
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Necrons and Chaos are>most Star Wars factions

GTFO with your bullshit

This what I said....
Chaos is you know, how to explain....

And necron have just some kind of O.P technology, I do not say that we can easly find some counter mesure to them on the ground but in space their only disavantage is the speed of their fleets..... because their ship are ridiculously tough and powerfull...

Well TTS is sometime accurate, and it is a plausible 40K plot despite not taking itself seriously, +argument made from TTS are convincing to the TG communitty as long you do not say that you quoted that from TTS or anywhere... They will agree with you since TG can hold a very similar voccabulary in their argumentation speech.

And yeha I'm trolling them with fact.. by providing the Sw communitty valid argument and insight within the 40 000 universe.. because right the **** now you haven't help me you stupid moron..

Revanchiste
P.S : TTS can be even an introduction to the 40K universe... They did explained teh warp :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&index=23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.