who can beat or match reed richards feats of intelligence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
round 1. has to be a comic company

round 2. any medium of fiction.

whether it be prep, building tech, solving issues it doesn't matter, the whole nine yards.

Adam Grimes
Zom

TheHulk
Lol Dr Doom? laughing out loud

Zack M
PC B5.

Digi
Originally posted by ghostman
round 1. has to be a comic company

round 2. any medium of fiction.

whether it be prep, building tech, solving issues it doesn't matter, the whole nine yards.

In round 2, The Doctor (from Doctor Who) is definitely > Reed. And I say that with full knowledge and respect for Reed's prowess.

In comics, you'd be hard pressed to pick one that's definitely above him. Pre-Crisis Brainiac 5 is a good answer, and there may be others. But Reed is definitely the standard bearer.

beatboks
Originally posted by Digi
In round 2, The Doctor (from Doctor Who) is definitely > Reed. And I say that with full knowledge and respect for Reed's prowess.

Beat me to it.

In comics you might be able to say the Doctor from Wildstorm, ONY because i see him as a rip off of Dr Who.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah in terms of pure feats, Reed is hard to beat in comics, especially due to the fact he's had so many appearances compared to other geniuses. Even people who are meant to be smarter like Thanos, Galactus or Braniac have nowhere near as many appearances, and as such pure feats as Reed does. Plus many of these characters have other advantages, such as cosmic awareness or other weird knowledge that isn't strictly intelligence but informs such things.

But yeah as for 2, as Digi said, The Doctor is notably above Reed (or practically anyone in fiction).

Mindset
Not The Doctor.

Digi
Originally posted by beatboks
Beat me to it.

In comics you might be able to say the Doctor from Wildstorm, ONY because i see him as a rip off of Dr Who.

Lacks enough feats, and frequently acted like a dumbass. If there were a case to be made for WS Doctor, believe me, I'd make it. But in this case, there isn't.

But yeah, as KFish mentioned, the Doctor (DW) is probably the biggest intelligence-based plot device in fiction. It's kind of hilarious once you just accept it. I've compared him to Constantine before, except John works with magic instead of (fictional) science. But it's not a truly accurate comparison. If Constantine is up against an omnipotent evil, he'd trick him or manage to barely survive. The Doctor would foil his plan with, like, a first aid kit and a laptop, then get pissed and send him into an empty, inescapable dimension for eternity or something.

abhilegend
Yeah, Doctor is hard to beat in that scenario.

That scene with Matt Smith beating The Silence with a TV is one of my favorite scenes in any media.

Heck Donna with a partial knowledge of Doctor's intelligence casually deactivated a reality bomb which was going to destroy entire reality after Davros claimed it could not be stopped.

Zack M
I'd say Alexander Luthor Jr. can match him.

DarkSaint85
PC Luthor, with orange juice and some wires.

TheHulk
Honestly, i barely watch Doctor Who. How smart exactly is he? What's so great about him? How powerful is he?

beatboks
Originally posted by TheHulk
Honestly, i barely watch Doctor Who. How smart exactly is he? What's so great about him? How powerful is he?

Sorry, thought I replied to this earlier today.

The time Lords as a race have watched all of time through to it's end. In the earliest series it was established that The Doctor was the first member of the race to actively participate (along with with his adversary the master). He is basically aware of every piece of technology that is has or ever will exist. Completely understands every type of science from the beginning of time to it's end. He casually overpowers cosmic entities with his sheer intellectual brilliance.

There is no genius in any other medium that comes close to the Doctor that I'm aware of.

As mentioned by Abhi one of his human aids had PART of his mind for only a few moments and could fathom the unfathomable. could circumvent weapons capable of multiversal destruction

TheHulk
Originally posted by beatboks
Sorry, thought I replied to this earlier today.

The time Lords as a race have watched all of time through to it's end. In the earliest series it was established that The Doctor was the first member of the race to actively participate (along with with his adversary the master). He is basically aware of every piece of technology that is has or ever will exist. Completely understands every type of science from the beginning of time to it's end. He casually overpowers cosmic entities with his sheer intellectual brilliance.

There is no genius in any other medium that comes close to the Doctor that I'm aware of.

As mentioned by Abhi one of his human aids had PART of his mind for only a few moments and could fathom the unfathomable. could circumvent weapons capable of multiversal destruction Actually you did reply to one my post that asked the same question. Funny enough, i myself thought i posted that question here but instead posted it on that other thread.

Zack M
True Brainiac could as well.

Genii96
Thanos

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
PC Luthor, with orange juice and some wires. This. 👍

Digi
Originally posted by TheHulk
Actually you did reply to one my post that asked the same question. Funny enough, i myself thought i posted that question here but instead posted it on that other thread.

I actually think beatboks is a little too rosy. It's not that the Doctor knows everything from across time instantly. He encounters stuff all the time that he doesn't immediately understand or recognize. But he's amazingly clever. So like, he rarely does much with prep (though he has), because he's mostly just adventuring about. But he'll figure out and foil insanely complicated, powerful villain plots like a time traveling McGuyver.

It also helps that, if he really does need prep, his time machine could easily be rigged to unleash universal (multiversal?) power, and in fact has been on occasion.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Thanos
laughing out loud

Genii96
You think he isn't smarter than reed?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
You think he isn't smarter than reed?
He is nowhere near Reed.

Don't be thick. See what happened in Secret Wars.

Insane Titan
Thanos has been shown to be smarter than Reed on several occasions.

Of course the desperadoes only count secret Wars.

Horrificus
Metron

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos has been shown to be smarter than Reed on several occasions.

Of course the desperadoes only count secret Wars.
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Only one, Thanos.

Oh, and Black Panther hacked his 52 prison!

SquallX
I think Washu from the Tenchi Muyo series is a contender.

Horrificus
Ok. I am guessing that tge reason nobody else is voting for Metron, is because maybe lots of u haven't read enough to be able to appreciate who he is and what he has done,

ghostman
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ok. I am guessing that tge reason nobody else is voting for Metron, is because maybe lots of u haven't read enough to be able to appreciate who he is and what he has done,

post metron feats plz

Digi

Yes, because a forum full of comic book nerds has never heard of your possibly made up character.

It's a good response. There's probably a good case to be made. He's occasionally more of a "Watcher" type, which could hurt him feat-wise, but he doesn't lack for some ridiculous displays of intelligence. But really, you've been here since 2006. W-what do you think we do here? Do you really think no one knows about Metron's feats? He's just not as fun as arguing about Thanos. You won't get many responses.

Digi
However, on the subject of things I actually don't know about, what is True Brainiac? Wasn't he the bad idea that showed up for some crossover event last year, to try to do DC's last half-baked reboot? Does he actually have many noteworthy feats?

SquallX
However, on the subject of things I actually don't know about, what is True Brainiac? Wasn't he the bad idea that showed up for some crossover event last year, to try to do DC's last half-baked reboot? Does he actually have many noteworthy feats?

Yes, he is from that useless crossover.

All the Brainiac we've seen are nothing but aspect of his true self, so all there feats are his feats. This is only for the evil Brany's, and not his sons.

zom1967
Even Galactus says that he has a universally relevent intellect,and even Doom admits in sw2 that he is smarter than him.He is right behind Thanos in my opinion.

abhilegend
Thanos isn't more intelligent that Reed.

GTFO with that shit. Starling making everyone dumb isn't the same as Thanos being smart.

Insane Titan
Haha keep crying on panel showing trump anything you think kiddo

abhilegend
Haha keep crying on panel showing trump anything you think kiddo
What on panel showing shows that? Post scans.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
What on panel showing shows that? Post scans. go read Infinty war and crusade or any story where both have been involved.

*post scans*=just ignoring everything said.

abhilegend
go read Infinty war and crusade or any story where both have been involved.

*post scans*=just ignoring everything said.
I've read all of that. Nowhere it shows Thanos is more intelligent than Reed.

Read Secret Wars and see who is more intelligent though.

thumb up

Insane Titan

thumb up yeah because reed not knowing anyone hung about what's happening in any of the stories doesn't prove that eh .

Reed can't even comprehend magic, something Thsnos easily does.
We can all use one story and ignore everything else lol.

Horrificus
Yes, because a forum full of comic book nerds has never heard of your possibly made up character.

It's a good response. There's probably a good case to be made. He's occasionally more of a "Watcher" type, which could hurt him feat-wise, but he doesn't lack for some ridiculous displays of intelligence. But really, you've been here since 2006. W-what do you think we do here? Do you really think no one knows about Metron's feats? He's just not as fun as arguing about Thanos. You won't get many responses.
I... I'm really, really sorry.
I didnt mean to imply that, sniff, that nobody knew about Metron.
It's, mmph, sniff, it's just that he's really smart n stuff, and, and, I wanted to share with ev... ev...everybody. Because i thought everybody would b like, "alright! Horrificus is great! Metron IS the smartest!".

B, b, but that isnt what happened.
Ya know?

big grin

abhilegend
yeah because reed not knowing anyone hung about what's happening in any of the stories doesn't prove that eh .

Well, he was killed in Infinity Gauntlet, replaced by his imposter in Infinity War and enslaved by Goddess in Infinity Crusade. So yeah, that doesn't mean much in case of intelligence.

He has trouble dealing with magic. That doesn't means he is less intelligent or can't use it.

Thanos has one statement in Infinity Abyss where he said he has dabbled in mystic arts. That's it.

He doesn't goes around throwing spells.

You don't even have that. How did it feel when Doom fisted Thanos in pieces BTW? Did you cry at least?

Blue Area Vet
I... I'm really, really sorry.
I didnt mean to imply that, sniff, that nobody knew about Metron.
It's, mmph, sniff, it's just that he's really smart n stuff, and, and, I wanted to share with ev... ev...everybody. Because i thought everybody would b like, "alright! Horrificus is great! Metron IS the smartest!".

B, b, but that isnt what happened.
Ya know?

big grin

Don't cry. Go read some more of Abby's tough guy talk, it will pump you up.

Blue Area Vet
Thanos isn't more intelligent that Reed.

GTFO with that shit. Starling making everyone dumb isn't the same as Thanos being smart.

Not everyone here has a doorknob in their brain case. The consensus among the board is Thanos is smarter than Reed. What does that say about your intelligence, "kid"?

Blue Area Vet

thumb up

Secret Wars wasn't a ****ing spelling bee between Reed and Nos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Not everyone here has a doorknob in their brain case. The consensus among the board is Thanos is smarter than Reed. What does that say about your intelligence, "kid"?
Whose consensus? A few Thanos fanboys and you?

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Secret Wars wasn't a ****ing spelling bee between Reed and Nos.
Speak English.

Horrificus
Don't cry. Go read some more of Abby's tough guy talk, it will pump you up. dude!

Abhi is a "chick". She's freakin HOT!!!

Let it slide...
laughing

Horrificus
I think one good way to measure and compare character intelligence levels, as to review the following info-

1. List the 10 most powerful, intelligent, advanced beings, that each character has ever outsmarted, defeated through pure strategy, triumphed over, due to knowledge and planning, etc.
The "wins" should be executed on a primarily independent (solo) basis. A la, Thanos/Invetweener.

2. Make a comparison of the lists, to find which character had triumphed over more advanced entities. Also, look at the level of effort involved, if they have gone against any of the same characters and what were the outcomes, etc.

3. Next, could be a comparison of inventions, breakthroughs or technologies that r strictly associated with each character.
Compare.

Just some ideas.

Blue Area Vet
Whose consensus? A few Thanos fanboys and you?

laughing out loud

LMAO, you have the utter gall to call someone else a fanboy? You are the prototype you Kal zombie. Everyone knows you by your fanboy.

Blue Area Vet
dude!

Abhi is a "chick". She's freakin HOT!!!

Let it slide...
laughing

The surgery is finished?

Zack M
LMAO, you have the utter gall to call someone else a fanboy? You are the prototype you Kal zombie. Everyone knows you by your fanboy.

Says the guy who thinks Thanos can match Reed. laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
Says the guy who thinks Thanos can match Reed. laughing out loud

Thanos is beyond Reed. He has super human intelligence and feats as well. Yes, I'm the guy saying that along with many others. I think Thanos would have used more than a light bulb and coat hanger to fool Sentry.

Zack M
Thanos is beyond Reed. He has super human intelligence and feats as well. Yes, I'm the guy saying that along with many others. I think Thanos would have used more than a light bulb and coat hanger to fool Sentry.

Reed has cosmic intelligence, even though he's human. Saying someone has super human intelligence isn't all that special.

Insane Titan
Well, he was killed in Infinity Gauntlet, replaced by his imposter in Infinity War and enslaved by Goddess in Infinity Crusade. So yeah, that doesn't mean much in case of intelligence.

He has trouble dealing with magic. That doesn't means he is less intelligent or can't use it.

Thanos has one statement in Infinity Abyss where he said he has dabbled in mystic arts. That's it.

He doesn't goes around throwing spells.

You don't even have that. How did it feel when Doom fisted Thanos in pieces BTW? Did you cry at least? reed was nothing more than a backseat character whilst Thsnos was the main guy in the stories responsible for saving the day.

Odin mentions about Thanos use of dark arts and its mentioned in Thanos imperative. You don't have to use spells to understand magic. Reed doesn't understand magic that was made clear when Doom trapped Strange in his home and asked Reed for help.

Bwhahaha nice try at baiting, if you think Doom needing the race of Beyonders power to beat Thsnos is something then go ahead wank till your hearts content son.

abhilegend
reed was nothing more than a backseat character whilst Thsnos was the main guy in the stories responsible for saving the day.

Yes, he is the heartthrob of Starlin. We all know that. That doesn't means shit.

Pip has more role than Reed in all of Starlin's comics. That doesn't means he is smarter than Reed.

Heck he saved the day in Infinity Finale when Thanos admitted defeat by waking Warlock up.

This just in, Pip>Thanos in intelligence.

Yes, because he never tried to use magic to solve his problems.

Its like saying Thanos is dumb shit because all his plans inadvertently go up to blow shit up.

Yes, I see you're as butthurt as any Thanos fan. How about Thanos needing Maximus' help to understand simple science or Maker making him look like Bizarro in terms of intelligence.

Reed defeated that Doom by just being smart. You think Doom thought Thanos could do better than him?

He just fist****ed him into oblivion. Such intelligence though.

abhilegend
Yeah, you are just spamming now.

Who other than you and "Insane Titan" said Thanos is smarter than Reed?

Insane Titan
Yes, he is the heartthrob of Starlin. We all know that. That doesn't means shit.

Pip has more role than Reed in all of Starlin's comics. That doesn't means he is smarter than Reed.

Heck he saved the day in Infinity Finale when Thanos admitted defeat by waking Warlock up.

This just in, Pip>Thanos in intelligence.

Yes, because he never tried to use magic to solve his problems.

Its like saying Thanos is dumb shit because all his plans inadvertently go up to blow shit up.

Yes, I see you're as butthurt as any Thanos fan. How about Thanos needing Maximus' help to understand simple science or Maker making him look like Bizarro in terms of intelligence.

Reed defeated that Doom by just being smart. You think Doom thought Thanos could do better than him?

He just fist****ed him into oblivion. Such intelligence though. complain all you want about Starlin it means nothing to me. Thanos was shown to be smarter and solved more than reed did no matter how much you cry about it.

He doesn't use magic because he can't understand it, simple as that.

Cool you have 2 examples, give yourself a clap using other characters and not Reed.

Reed needed help defeating Doom overall, good job lying again though.

I agree Doom needed all the Beyonders power to beat Thanos.

Zack M
reed was nothing more than a backseat character whilst Thsnos was the main guy in the stories responsible for saving the day.

Odin mentions about Thanos use of dark arts and its mentioned in Thanos imperative. You don't have to use spells to understand magic. Reed doesn't understand magic that was made clear when Doom trapped Strange in his home and asked Reed for help.

Bwhahaha nice try at baiting, if you think Doom needing the race of Beyonders power to beat Thsnos is something then go ahead wank till your hearts content son.

Nah.

abhilegend
complain all you want about Starlin it means nothing to me. Thanos was shown to be smarter and solved more than reed did no matter how much you cry about it.

He doesn't use magic because he can't understand it, simple as that.

Cool you have 2 examples, give yourself a clap using other characters and not Reed.

Reed needed help defeating Doom overall, good job lying again though.

I agree Doom needed all the Beyonders power to beat Thanos.
Well, he wasn't shown anywhere. Post the scan where it says so.

"Arguing" with you is waste of time.

Put up or shut up.

Zack M
Well, he wasn't shown anywhere. Post the scan where it says so.

"Arguing" with you is waste of time.

Put up or shut up.

Insane Titan is miserable. It shows.

Insane Titan
Post what?

Zack M
Post what?

That Thanos is superior.

Insane Titan
That Thanos is superior. Thanos understands magic, Reed admitted he doesn't. Simple.

I get it your all upset over different threads Bwhaha

Zack M
Wow, what logic. Everyone clap your hands for IT. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Wow, what logic. Everyone clap your hands for IT. laughing out loud Thanos has used magic for feats because he understands how it work. Reed can't because he's simply not smart enough to engineer anything with it.

I get why you don't get it though laughing out loud

Zack M
Simple parlor tricks? Come one, Titan. I expected better. cool

Insane Titan
Simple parlor tricks? Come one, Titan. I expected better. cool so I was right you are just a troll. Thanks for confirming.

abhilegend
Post what?
A scan showing Thanos is more intelligent than Reed.Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos understands magic, Reed admitted he doesn't. Simple.

I get it your all upset over different threads Bwhaha
Doom knows more about magic than Thanos ever did.

Reed is still smarter than him. Doom himself conceded so.

thumb up

Zack M
so I was right you are just a troll. Thanks for confirming.

Reed>>Thanos. Fact.

Zack M
A scan showing Thanos is more intelligent than Reed.

thumb up

Insane will never do it.

Insane Titan
A scan showing Thanos is more intelligent than Reed.

thumb up we've just been over this lol. But as normal you just cry about Starlin.

Irrelevant about Dooms magic knowledge to Thanos, nice try side stepping though. Thanos is more intelligent than Reed about magic. We all saw how Doom marvelled at how advanced Thanos tech was compared to his own.

Insane Titan
Reed>>Thanos. Fact. Originally posted by Zack M
Insane will never do it.

More posts just trying to troll.

Haha you've never shown anything in your history of posting goon.

Zack M
We're waiting, Titan.

Insane Titan
We're waiting, Titan. Im waiting on you to show something seeing as you're quick to jump in to several other posters convos.

Zack M
Times a ticking.

Insane Titan
Yeah as I thought, nothing.

At least Abhi knows what we're talking about.

abhilegend
we've just been over this lol. But as normal you just cry about Starlin.

Irrelevant about Dooms magic knowledge to Thanos, nice try side stepping though. Thanos is more intelligent than Reed about magic. We all saw how Doom marvelled at how advanced Thanos tech was compared to his own.
So Thanos is more intelligent than Reed due to magic knowledge but Doom who knows far more than Thanos in magic is somehow less intelligent than Thanos?

Hahaha.

See how Doom usurped Beyonders' power after killing them all while Thanos was busy getting on a ship. Real intelligence right there.

thumb up

Zack M
laughing out loud

Insane Titan
So Thanos is more intelligent than Reed due to magic knowledge but Doom who knows far more than Thanos in magic is somehow less intelligent than Thanos?

Hahaha.

See how Doom usurped Beyonders' power after killing them all while Thanos was busy getting on a ship. Real intelligence right there.

thumb up you want example of Thanos been more intelligent, he's smarter using magic due to his intellect than Reed. It's not hard to understand kiddo.

Haha again Doom needed help, when Thanos gains great power like the IG he does it himself. Or like Infinty war Doom was a bit part player needing slangs help.

Zack M
Wow, he's smarter at one thing, while Reed is smarter at everything else. CONGRATS, IT! eek!

Insane Titan
He can't even cure Ben Grimm lol.

It's good you're dying for my attention

Do you even know this thread is about FEATS of intellect!

Zack M
Which Reed would win in spades. Come on now.

abhilegend
you want example of Thanos been more intelligent, he's smarter using magic due to his intellect than Reed. It's not hard to understand kiddo.

So is Doom. Yet Reed is smarter than him.

Now either Thanos>Doom in magic or you are just a big fat liar. What's it gonna be?

Yes, he manipulated Molecule Man into killing all the beyonders while Thanos was running like a chicken trying to blow up earths.

Infinity War? Where Doom defeated Magus first and tracked down Magus when Thanos said its impossible for him to do so by his means? That Infinity War?

Because getting on a ship is real intelligence guy.

abhilegend
He can't even cure Ben Grimm lol.

It's good you're dying for my attention

Do you even know this thread is about FEATS of intellect!
Reed has cured Ben several times now.

Thanos has cured?? Who?

Sin I AM
I always thought intelligence was more based on jack of all trades, plus cunning, wisdom, AND scientific knowledge. Reed is kinda limited.

abhilegend
Batman is more intelligent than anybody then.

thumb up

Insane Titan
So is Doom. Yet Reed is smarter than him.

Now either Thanos>Doom in magic or you are just a big fat liar. What's it gonna be?

Yes, he manipulated Molecule Man into killing all the beyonders while Thanos was running like a chicken trying to blow up earths.

Infinity War? Where Doom defeated Magus first and tracked down Magus when Thanos said its impossible for him to do so by his means? That Infinity War?

Because getting on a ship is real intelligence guy. but it not between Thanos and Doom, it's Reed and Thanos and Thanos trumps Reed in the knowledge and use of magic. Thanos was shown to be smarter than Doom in several stories , like said Doom was astounded how advanced at Thanos tech compared to his own.

Thanos tricked the abstract Death in to letting use the infinity well and to gain the IG whilst Doom sat around complaining.

Yeah that one were Doom still came off looking inferior to Thanos in the end no matter however you try to spin it.

Doom needed Kangs help and Tech, he even admitted it.

Insane Titan

Thanos has cured?? Who? never permanently.

Why would Thanos cure Ben lol.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always thought intelligence was more based on jack of all trades, plus cunning, wisdom, AND scientific knowledge. Reed is kinda limited. yeah. No doubt Reed excels at tech and science. Troll like Abhi refuse to Thanos credit for anything.

Zack M
yeah. No doubt Reed excels at tech and science. Troll like Abhi refuse to Thanos credit for anything.

I'd put Thanos around Pym level. That's actually pretty good.

Sin I AM
Batman is more intelligent than anybody then.

thumb up

This is what i was leaning towards even though i wouldnt pick Wayne. Reed has tunnel vision and even though he excels above all others in his field he's still a noob in regards to magic, wisdom, detective skills, strategy. Ive never understood why reed is always top if the list in this department

Zack M
This is what i was leaning towards even though i wouldnt pick Wayne. Reed has tunnel vision and even though he excels above all others in his field he's still a noob in regards to magic, wisdom, detective skills, strategy. Ive never understood why reed is always top if the list in this department

If that's the case, I think Niles Caulder and Ray Palmer are ahead of Batman and can possibly match Reed.

abhilegend
but it not between Thanos and Doom, it's Reed and Thanos and Thanos trumps Reed in the knowledge and use of magic. Thanos was shown to be smarter than Doom in several stories , like said Doom was astounded how advanced at Thanos tech compared to his own.

You're using double standards where Thanos knowing a little amount of magic means he is more intelligent than Reed but Doom knowing more about magic doesn't makes him more intelligent than Thanos or Reed.

So having your cake and eat it too. Why am I not surprised?

Thanos didn't trick shit. Death herself allowed him to do it.

Doom jacked both Galactus and Beyonders power.

Thanos couldn't even keep on power literally given to him.

Thanos is the biggest loser ever.

No, he didn't. He bested Magus straight up. It took Thanos and Warlock to outsmart Magus.

So did Thanos with Warlock.

But tell us more about blowing shit up being the greatest plan ever.

Reed's pinky has more intelligence than Thanos can ever dream of.

abhilegend
never permanently.

Why would Thanos cure Ben lol.
So Thanos has never cured anyone.

Gotcha.

Insane Titan
You're using double standards where Thanos knowing a little amount of magic means he is more intelligent than Reed but Doom knowing more about magic doesn't makes him more intelligent than Thanos or Reed.

No, he didn't. He bested Magus straight up. It took Thanos and Warlock to outsmart Magus.

Reed's pinky has more intelligence than Thanos can ever dream of. haha it's not double standards at all, knows more and is better with magic than Reed.

He tricked death as he didn't tell him his final goal and used the fact she had a beef with the Inbetweener as motivation.

And he still lost, plus Beyoner allowed him to gain his power. It's funny you use Galactus when you call him weak at every turn.

He needed Kangs tech lol he even admitted it.

You mean becoming God several times. Even TOAA believed only Thanos was capable of doing what needed to be done. Thanos had to save Doom from Akhenaten.

Cry about it more child.

Insane Titan
So Thanos has never cured anyone.

Gotcha. child like reply is all you have.

Zack M
Reed>>>Thanos. It's not even close.

Blue Area Vet

And I'm put Black Panther above him along with every other conceivable category starting in 1966.

Blue Area Vet

Reed's pinky has more intelligence than Thanos can ever dream of.

You know why Doom didn't trick the Elders of the Universe out of their Infinity Gems? Because he didn't know they existed!

Blue Area Vet
Reed>>>Thanos. It's not even close.

Reed can't even track his wife's wandering poo-tang.

Genii96
Judging by their feats with galactus' techs,its obvious thanos is smarter,

Blue Area Vet

Thanos has cured?? Who?

LMAO! Last I checked, bad guys don't go around curing people, but he did upgrade Gamora. Who did Reed upgrade?

Close your eyes

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111268742/4995449-2289514760-latest

abhilegend
LMAO! Last I checked, bad guys don't go around curing people, but he did upgrade Gamora. Who did Reed upgrade?

Close your eyes

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111268742/4995449-2289514760-latest
Upgrade Gamora?

Hahaha.

abhilegend
haha it's not double standards at all, knows more and is better with magic than Reed.

That doesn't makes him more intelligent. Just like it doesn't makes Doom more intelligent.

I know you're special but keep trying to think how that's a double standard.

That's not deceiving anybody as she already wanted him to use the well.

No, he didn't. Keep crying.

Thanos couldn't even do it.

Yes, only he was idiotic enough to do it. He was literally given the power.

Keep crying troll.

Reed>>>>>Doom>>>>>>Thanos.

Canon fact.

Mr Master

Doom ... he didn't. He bested Magus straight up.
That's a fallacy.

Doom snuck up on a Magus that was distracted, in shock, he had just lost his safety net (CCUs)

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669584_M1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669585_M2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669586_M3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669587_M4.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669588_M5.jpg

--------------------------------------------

The only "straight up" fights that took place were Warlock vs Doom, and Magus vs Kang.

Magus stomped Kang, and Doom did the same to Warlock.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669589_MM1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669590_MM2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669591_MM3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669592_MM4.jpg

And he still lost, plus Beyoner allowed him to gain his power.
thumb up

Insane Titan
That doesn't makes him more intelligent. Just like it doesn't makes Doom more intelligent.

I know you're special but keep trying to think how that's a double standard.

That's not deceiving anybody as she already wanted him to use the well.

No, he didn't. Keep crying.

Thanos couldn't even do it.

Yes, only he was idiotic enough to do it. He was literally given the power.

Keep crying troll.

Reed>>>>>Doom>>>>>>Thanos.

Canon fact. it does on that subject as he's not smart enough to do it.

He tricked about his true intentions with gaining the gems.

Lol yeah he did, on panel.

More lies, he did and you know it.

Funny because Doom was seeking the same power. Thanos was the only one capable to perform the feat that's why he was chosen.

Crying is what you have always done son.

Lmao like your opinion matters to anyone.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's a fallacy.

Doom snuck up on a Magus that was distracted, in shock, he had just lost his safety net (CCUs)

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669584_M1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669585_M2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669586_M3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669587_M4.jpg

The only "straight up" fights that took place were Warlock vs Doom, and Magus vs Kang.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669589_MM1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669590_MM2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669591_MM3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669592_MM4.jpg

thumb up thumb up Rabidtrollegend will just ignore it all and say keep crying or something.

ghostman
thumb up Rabidtrollegend will just ignore it all and say keep crying or something.

kill yourself, you revealed your true nature on herochat.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ghostman
kill yourself, you revealed your true nature on herochat. shut up fool you have no idea what your talking about.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's a fallacy.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669584_M1.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669585_M2.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669586_M3.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669587_M4.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27669588_M5.jpg

thumb up
That's besides the point. Thanos flat out admitted that he is unable to reach Magus as his cloaking was too good.

Nobody is saying Doom>Magus in power.

abhilegend
it does on that subject as he's not smart enough to do it.

Incorrect. He I'd smart enough to use spells which Thanos had Never done.

No, he didn't. Death has no intention to stop him.

Concession accepted. Cry more.

No, he was chosen because only he was idiot enough to fall in that trap.

Yeah, cry more and go fight Quan about sharing PMs.

Yeah, because you're so unbiased when it comes to Thanos, eh Thanos fanboy?

ghostman
post metron feats **** mad mad mad mad mad

Insane Titan
Incorrect. He I'd smart enough to use spells which Thanos had Never done.

No, he didn't. Death has no intention to stop him.

Concession accepted. Cry more.

No, he was chosen because only he was idiot enough to fall in that trap.

Yeah, cry more and go fight Quan about sharing PMs.

Yeah, because you're so unbiased when it comes to Thanos, eh Thanos fanboy? Reed has never used any magic stop lying were not comparing Thanos/Doom.

Yeah he did, he even said he didn't want death to no his true intentions with the gems.

Standard answer from you when you're wrong as prove on panel.

Again on panel trumps your bullshit. He was chosen because only he can understand, not Doom as we all know he's too greedy and believes himself superior to all.

Lol trying to detract from the thread because you're wrong about. If you wanna get personal that's fine with me as we know what a piece of shit you are.

Yeah I'm far more unbiased than you are a bias troll, hell you make multiple threads and post trying to lowball characters at every chance.

So yeah keep that crying up child.

Blue Area Vet
Reed has never used any magic stop lying were not comparing Thanos/Doom.

Yeah he did, he even said he didn't want death to no his true intentions with the gems.

Standard answer from you when you're wrong as prove on panel.

Again on panel trumps your bullshit. He was chosen because only he can understand, not Doom as we all know he's too greedy and believes himself superior to all.

Lol trying to detract from the thread because you're wrong about. If you wanna get personal that's fine with me as we know what a piece of shit you are.

Yeah I'm far more unbiased than you are a bias troll, hell you make multiple threads and post trying to lowball characters at every chance.

So yeah keep that crying up child.

laughing

basilisk
It's hard to beat Reed in something like this because he has so many appearances and so many crazy feats. Most characters will find it difficult to compete with that unless you want to go into PC Luthor territory (building time machines with oranges and tooth fillings etc).

As far as Thanos goes, I find it difficult to put him above Reed as Reed has far more feats to choose from. In terms of more direct comparisons between the two, there isn't a lot to go on where they actually cross over in any way. We have Starlin's simplistic later stories where all other characters are heavily dumbed down to make Thanos & Warlock look smart - put whatever stock you want in those. Then there is more recent stuff like Avengers and Secret Wars, where guys like Tony and Reed have frankly come out looking better and Thanos not so much - but again, not exactly great writing.

We have things like taking on Galactus. Thanos with prep and surprise started OK but finished at G's mercy, while Reed on the fly actually designed a machine that rendered Galactus powerless - a pretty crazy feat that nobody else ever achieved.

Reed comes from a 'contemporary' 20th/21st century earth and dreams up stuff that seems to be generations ahead of his time in his few decades of life (same could be said for guys like Doom, Pym etc.). Thanos grew up with access to vast collections of knowledge and technology from across the galaxy, thousands of years ahead of what Reed could access, and has had far more time to study everything from science to magic. But he doesn't really demonstrate much original thought in that area.

As science goes I think you could possibly compare Reed to Thanos like comparing say people like Archimedes in antiquity or Maxwell in the 19th century to a good physicist/mathematician of today - the current physicist knows a hell of a lot more about the universe, and might even laugh at some of their beliefs, but it doesn't make him 'smarter' than those great geniuses of history.

Thanos definitely shows some raw cunning at times (ironically Starlin is often the worst writer at trying to portray this) but I think a number of earth's uber-geniuses can give him a run for his money.

Insane Titan
Lmao

abhilegend
Reed has never used any magic stop lying were not comparing Thanos/Doom.

Of course he has. Here Reed uses magic to beat an amped Doom himself.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable19500.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable20.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable21.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable22.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable23.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable24.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable25.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable26.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable27.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable28.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable29.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable30.jpg

A talisman which only a magician can use. Unlike that dimwitted Thanos.

He has also researched magic and knows spells.

You are just spouting nonsense at this point.

Death had no intentions to know about that anyway.

I'm still waiting for you to post ONE scan about it.

No, he was chosen because only he was idiotic enough to do it. Simple as that.

Yeah, I'm the one while you have the biggest chip on your shoulders and every thread involving you turns into a flame war.

Right. Shut up already.

Yeah, yeah, you are the only unbiased one and everyone else is just Thanos haters.

Keep crying .

Are you going to cry on Quan's shoulders now?

abhilegend
Lmao
laughing out loud

Nobody but Thanos fanboys which includes Starlin think he is smart.

Insane Titan
Of course he has. Here Reed uses magic to beat an amped Doom himself.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable19500.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable20.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable21.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable22.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable23.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable24.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable25.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable26.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable27.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable28.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable29.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomUnthinkable30.jpg

A talisman which only a magician can use. Unlike that dimwitted Thanos.

He has also researched magic and knows spells.

You are just spouting nonsense at this point.

Death had no intentions to know about that anyway.

I'm still waiting for you to post ONE scan about it.

No, he was chosen because only he was idiotic enough to do it. Simple as that.

Yeah, I'm the one while you have the biggest chip on your shoulders and every thread involving you turns into a flame war.

Right. Shut up already.

Yeah, yeah, you are the only unbiased one and everyone else is just Thanos haters.

Keep crying .

Are you going to cry on Quan's shoulders now?

Haha he had to be helped by Strange in first place. He couldn't do it off his own back.

Did you read that story where Strange tells him why he has a problem with magic.

Because he didn't want her to know due to the power he would gain. It's even made clear with Thanos bringing up the inbetweener as a sweetener you fool.

On panel says otherwise, he was chosen because he was the guy for the job not Doom, deal with it son.

Irony of you saying that, shouldn't you be stalking Mr Master or crying to PR saying he's never liked you lmao. Better yet why not threaten to leave KMC AGAIN, pathetic.

Shut up or what? You'll talk shit again then grovel and come up with a excuse as to why youre a huge piece shit with no respect for his own family.

Other posters are irrelevant here, as you've shown countless times you are. Lol
You even used a preview comic as a sig, It's like your life depends on this stuff.

Aww is the little doggie trying to rattle a cage now, stick to being a laughing stock know for lying and leaving out context.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

Nobody but Thanos fanboys which includes Starlin think he is smart. hahahahaha , this post of yours proves everything I've ever said about you.

HulkIsHulk
Everybody knows who and what Abhi is, but you are one of the guys who have equal claims to all of his derogative titles. So stop acting Holier than thou IT

Insane Titan
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Everybody knows who and what Abhi is, but you are one of the guys who have equal claims to all of his derogative titles. So stop acting Holier than thou IT shut up you little pleb, in no way am I acting holier than though, I'm just telling it how it is.

abhilegend
Haha he had to be helped by Strange in first place. He couldn't do it off his own back.

He was just given a magic talisman which could only be activated by a magician.

Thanos has never done that even that.

Yes, its because he doesn't believes in magic. It has nothing to do with intelligence. Reed has learned about magic before as well. From Fantastic Four 326.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cw6FtokEoGs/VuGbaKAD9hI/AAAAAAAAZjU/4dgmkODjwak/s1600-Ic42/RCO022.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rOsIh0gZjLE/VuGbaSW6_dI/AAAAAAAAZjU/VCJOauO4Su4/s1600-Ic42/RCO024.jpg

And it cured Johnny and Ben when even Silver Surfer couldn't do it because it was done by magic.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wO9bFCYvW94/VuGbbsAzsuI/AAAAAAAAZjU/m4cPyA_oofg/s1600-Ic42/RCO032.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lE61vY5SkN0/VuGbb3bJ7AI/AAAAAAAAZjU/KTur2LVSdHk/s1600-Ic42/RCO033.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AYESWU99GAM/VuGbLpnSEdI/AAAAAAAAZgo/qmqOIT7dgcc/s1600-Ic42/RCO013.jpg

Your only claim at Thanos being more intelligent is a lie.

How does that makes you feel?

It would be a deceiving if Death had any intentions of stopping him. You are just having a meltdown.

Not because of intelligence.

laughing out loud

Meltdown of epic nature.

Good, good.

abhilegend
hahahahaha , this post of yours proves everything I've ever said about you.
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/7/72524/2363074-good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Pr has hated you from the start...

He even has voodoo dolls of you. Eats, stabs, rips to pieces and burns at least a dozen of them each day.

abhilegend
I know right.

StiltmanFTW
http://s33.postimg.org/ilog2sf5b/kmcprabhi.png

abhilegend
hysterical

Insane Titan
He was just given a magic talisman which could only be activated by a magician.

Thanos has never done that even that.

Yes, its because he doesn't believes in magic. It has nothing to do with intelligence. Reed has learned about magic before as well. From Fantastic Four 326.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cw6FtokEoGs/VuGbaKAD9hI/AAAAAAAAZjU/4dgmkODjwak/s1600-Ic42/RCO022.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rOsIh0gZjLE/VuGbaSW6_dI/AAAAAAAAZjU/VCJOauO4Su4/s1600-Ic42/RCO024.jpg

And it cured Johnny and Ben when even Silver Surfer couldn't do it because it was done by magic.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wO9bFCYvW94/VuGbbsAzsuI/AAAAAAAAZjU/m4cPyA_oofg/s1600-Ic42/RCO032.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lE61vY5SkN0/VuGbb3bJ7AI/AAAAAAAAZjU/KTur2LVSdHk/s1600-Ic42/RCO033.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AYESWU99GAM/VuGbLpnSEdI/AAAAAAAAZgo/qmqOIT7dgcc/s1600-Ic42/RCO013.jpg

Your only claim at Thanos being more intelligent is a lie.

How does that makes you feel?

It would be a deceiving if Death had any intentions of stopping him. You are just having a meltdown.

Not because of intelligence.

laughing out loud

Meltdown of epic nature.

Good, good. Reed still had to be helped. Thanos was using dark magic well before Reed used it a bit. Plus Thanos never had to be helped with magic he did it all himself.

It makes me feel good as I'm right.

She would have stopped Thanos if she knew, Thanos even says she wouldn't of liked it.

Because of intelligence almost other things.

Lol I knew you'd have no comeback for the truth kid.

Stick to saying epic meltdown again to try and save face as per normal you come out looking a c*nt again.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Thanos was using dark magic well before Reed used it a bit. Plus Thanos never had to be helped with magic he did it all himself.

Yeah, Thanos is older than Reed. Is that supposed to be a feat?

Reed didn't have to be taught by anyone to create the machine which cured Johnny either.

So Reed has used magic before.

Delusional as ever, i see.

No, she wouldn't have.

There is not a single field where Thanos is anywhere near Reed in Intelligence.

Keep trying to use Flame wars after you lose and look like a fool.

Again.

Reed>>>>>Thanos.

Deal with it.

Insane Titan
Yeah, Thanos is older than Reed. Is that supposed to be a feat?

Reed didn't have to be taught by anyone to create the machine which cured Johnny either.

So Reed has used magic before.

Delusional as ever, i see.

No, she wouldn't have.

There is not a single field where Thanos is anywhere near Reed in Intelligence.

Keep trying to use Flame wars after you lose and look like a fool.

Again.

Reed>>>>>Thanos.

Deal with it. regardless of him been older than Reed he still learned to use it at a younger age than reed ever used it.

Reed still had to be educated by others because a he couldn't comprehend magic.

Nah just on panel proof that trolls like you ignore.

Yeah she would hence Thanos pointing it out, he'll she even turned her back on him because he was more powerful than him. On panel>>>>>>your trolling.

Haha nice back track, you started the whole flame thing by going off topic trying to get personal trying use Quanchi. If you're gonna try and smart with a righteous stance at least to smart enough to know you started it idiot.

Thanos matches Reed in serval fields, easily

abhilegend
regardless of him been older than Reed he still learned to use it at a younger age than reed ever used it.

Holy moving goalposts Batman!!!

That's not intelligence.

Again moving goalposts.

Now it's from "Reed never used magic" to "Reed was older/he was taught from someone else."

Yeah, you've already lost. Now it's just spamming.

Repeating yourself doesn't makes you right. Didn't Quan teach you that?

Yeah, no. Keep trying to get flame war here though.

Name one field where Thanos even remotely reaches Reed.

Reed's mind was used for creating entire MU by alien entity. Thanos is an ant compared to that level of intelligence.

Get used to it.

Insane Titan
Holy moving goalposts Batman!!!

That's not intelligence.

Again moving goalposts.

Now it's from "Reed never used magic" to "Reed was older/he was taught from someone else."

Yeah, you've already lost. Now it's just spamming.

Repeating yourself doesn't makes you right. Didn't Quan teach you that?

Yeah, no. Keep trying to get flame war here though.

Name one field where Thanos even remotely reaches Reed.

Reed's mind was used for creating entire MU by alien entity. Thanos is an ant compared to that level of intelligence.

Get used to it. of course it , he was smarter at a younger age to use it.

Nothing moved at all. It's a fact he doesn't use magic as he struggles with it, he needed help using magic from strange and machine also.

Haha it's funny when you talk big. You never win because you're to much of a liar.

Funny seeing as all you do is repeat. Did Jelly/Safado ask you to act like them or is it something you're aspiring to be?

Nice concession, TBH I knew it was coming from you.

Tech, genetics, magic, science, strategy.

So Reed knows about stuff in the universe, good for him he remembers stuff.

Is there anything else you want to backtrack on and plead innocence about and complain about me.....aww boo hoo.

zom1967
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Zom No doubt!

zom1967
Galactus,thanos,A Watcher-All smarter than Reed!Ask them all to build a machine to cure cancer?Reed`s machine works the best,he is the good guy after all.

Inedian
Reed was always some intellectual, scientific guy who excels at tech and science, but Thanos is a deeper and a wiser person than Reed and that is what matters.

Thanos outclasses him.

And this thread is about all... so all abstracts are smarter than Reed. All such beings ala Odin are wiser than Reed and that is real intelligence, not some mumbo jumbo science, no matter what Reed achieved with it. He is extremely good at this department and that is it. Just some shallow character, the same goes with Iron Man.

abhilegend
of course it , he was smarter at a younger age to use it.

Nothing moved at all. It's a fact he doesn't use magic as he struggles with it, he needed help using magic from strange and machine also.

So anybody who has uses magic at young age is smarter than Reed?

laughing out loud

You flip flop more than Zop.

He cured Johnny on his own. Let me know when Thanos does anything with magic.

Haha, same nonsense as always.

Let's see, Reed creates guys that can kill celestials. He creates entire pocket universe. He cures things by magic. He outright stomps Captain America in strategy. He is literally unparalleled in science.

What has Thanos done? Wallow in pity?

That's the most lulzworthy thing you said in the whole thread and isn't that just wonderful?

If you don't know what intelligence is, you should Google it.

Yeah, you're flip flopping and I'm backtracking.

Go cry in the corner and when you can post a single scan, let me know.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Inedian
Reed was always some intellectual, scientific guy who excels at tech and science, but Thanos is a deeper and a wiser person than Reed and that is what matters.

Thanos outclasses him.

What are you babbling about now? Is this some more comicvine nonsense?

facepalm

So nothing but your opinion on intelligence being wise as I'd that can be measured.

Yeah, that's gonna fly.

Inedian
What are you babbling about now? Is this some more comicvine nonsense?

facepalm

Never was on comicvine, but I know for someone like you, it's hard to understand such things.

So nothing but your opinion on intelligence being wise as I'd that can be measured.

Yeah, that's gonna fly.

No abhilegend, it's just that you don't understand such things, not yet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Inedian
Never was on comicvine, but I know for someone like you, it's hard to understand such things.

No abhilegend, it's just that you don't understand such things, not yet.

We have a Charles Xavier in our midst it seems.

Pray tell me how you measured these character's wisdom?

Insane Titan
So anybody who has uses magic at young age is smarter than Reed?

laughing out loud

You flip flop more than Zop.

He cured Johnny on his own. Let me know when Thanos does anything with magic.

Haha, same nonsense as always.

Let's see, Reed creates guys that can kill celestials. He creates entire pocket universe. He cures things by magic. He outright stomps Captain America in strategy. He is literally unparalleled in science.

What has Thanos done? Wallow in pity?

That's the most lulzworthy thing you said in the whole thread and isn't that just wonderful?

If you don't know what intelligence is, you should Google it.

Yeah, you're flip flopping and I'm backtracking.

Go cry in the corner and when you can post a single scan, let me know. no else matters only Reed and Thanos and was smart enough to understand magic at a early age.

Thanos has been using dark magic since he was a kid to help amp his power, he was even barred from Titan at a young age for using dark magic. He used dark magic when creating clones too.

Nice concession from you as always.

Thanos turns Galactus into a living weapon using foreign tech too him. He also creates a device capable of siphoning energy from the infinity gem to create his own gem that powered a machine that he created powerful enough to destroy star system. Thanos also made a device on the whim that dissolved the cosmic egg.

Fine you wanna go down the lowball road , with prep Reed though a flashing light trying to replicate Sentrys powers would stop WWH.

Intelligence is something you never show as you're too busy thinking you're a debate warrior lmao.

The only flip flop is you backing down over personal stuff and crying saying I flamed on something you started. Seriously grow some balls if you're gonna talk big and don't play the victim as always.

abhilegend
no else matters only Reed and Thanos and was smart enough to understand magic at a early age.

Yeah, nobody gives a shit about what you think matters or not.

Learning magic at young age doesn't makes one intelligent. Reed had no idea magic even existed at that age.

Fail again.

That's as meaningless as ever. Both have used magic sparingly.

Its not an intelligence contest as to who knows magic more.

Doom does and he is inferior to Reed in intelligence.

Nice nonsense from you as always.

Reed depowers Galactus completely by a machine he thought on the fly.

Next.

He used infinity gems to just power to destroy a solar system? LMAO. That's like using a nuke to kill a fly. Only Thanos is idiotic enough to turn universal weapons into solar system level weapon. Which he even admitted later.

Reed just used a solar device which oneshotted the voltron celestials by siphoning a miniscule portion of sun.

Never happened. Warlock deactivated Goddess by creating an illusion in her mind. Thanos had failed using the only tactic he knows, trying to blow her up with the soul gem.

Sentry's power had 100% record against Hulk at that point.

Nothing beats Thanos coming up to rob a cosmic cube with lazer guns though.

Speak english. Its fine for you to have a meltdown.

Keep crying about how nobody else worships Thanos like you do.

DarkSaint85
Surely Doom stumps them both?

His tech is up there with Reed, if not below.

His magical knowledge is up there with Strange.

So combined, that's better, no?

Horrificus
For Thanos, can somebody tell me what his top 5 feats of intelligence are? Inventions, triumphs, etc.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surely Doom stumps them both?

His tech is up there with Reed, if not below.

His magical knowledge is up there with Strange.

So combined, that's better, no?
Nope. Doom has himself conceded so.

StiltmanFTW
@Horri

1. Hovering chair

2. Energy gun

3. Costume slightly more durable than grey toilet paper

4. Tech that taught Gamora something like 85% martial arts of the galaxy, but forgot to use it on himself

5. Instant messanger on his spaceship

DarkSaint85
Nope. Doom has himself conceded so.

Like I said, he would be below Reed in science. This gap, however, isn't massive.

But again, his knowledge of magic would be WAY above Reed's.

Insane Titan
Yeah, nobody gives a shit about what you think matters or not.

Learning magic at young age doesn't makes one intelligent. Reed had no idea magic even existed at that age.

Fail again.

That's as meaningless as ever. Both have used magic sparingly.

Its not an intelligence contest as to who knows magic more.

Doom does and he is inferior to Reed in intelligence.

Nice nonsense from you as always.

Reed depowers Galactus completely by a machine he thought on the fly.

Next.

He used infinity gems to just power to destroy a solar system? LMAO. That's like using a nuke to kill a fly. Only Thanos is idiotic enough to turn universal weapons into solar system level weapon. Which he even admitted later.

Reed just used a solar device which oneshotted the voltron celestials by siphoning a miniscule portion of sun.

Never happened. Warlock deactivated Goddess by creating an illusion in her mind. Thanos had failed using the only tactic he knows, trying to blow her up with the soul gem.

Sentry's power had 100% record against Hulk at that point.

Nothing beats Thanos coming up to rob a cosmic cube with lazer guns though.

Speak english. Its fine for you to have a meltdown.

Keep crying about how nobody else worships Thanos like you do. so just another excuse.

Can you read? The whole threads is about anyone or matching read at anything.

No it's just a concession from a you fold like a pack of cards every time.

Reed used his own tech not foreign tech has never used before. Thanos turned Galactus in to a weapon stealing all his power/energy.

Reading fail again. He siphoned small amounts of energy from each of the gems to create his own gem. Not surprising you lowball when you have no comeback.

He used the device to dissolve the egg at a sub atomic lvl once the goddess was defeated. Your ignorance is h1 lvl.

So a excuse for Reed then lol. This just shows the desperation you have , one minute you say typical Bendis writing about full comic, now it's grade A proof lol.

Ha another excuse. Do you want to say the word meltdown again eh warrior because it's not hiding your bullshit.

Irrelevant to what I said, no comeback from you again laughing out loud. You've label Bran, Quan now me with this same tag. Hell you can't even get that right. Is because you're a 3rd rate Superman fan?

abhilegend
so just another excuse.

Can you read? The whole threads is about anyone or matching read at anything.

You made the claim Thanos is more intelligent than Reed as he has learned magic while Reed hasn't.

Now flip flopping again?

Lolz.

Nice nonsense again.

Was this supposed to make any sense? Thanos used Galactus' own tech against him. Explicitly stated.

Reed used Quasar to create a machine out of his construct and instantly depowered Galactus. Doom has stolen Galactus' power easily.

Thanos had to use Galactus' own tech against him.

Idiocy again.

That's why I called that idiotic. Small minds and all that shit.

Oh that? The soul gem had already weakened the structure of the egg.

Not that breaking cosmic cubes is so tough. Reed can create cosmic cubes on his own. Now that's some intelligence.

laughing out loud

Your saltiness about that is notes and disregarded.

Nice nonsense again.

Keep trying to ignite the flame war again.

Reed>>>>Doom>>>>Thanos.

Deal with it. I will post the same for 100 pages if you are seeking the last word like your mentor Quan.

Insane Titan
You made the claim Thanos is more intelligent than Reed as he has learned magic while Reed hasn't.

Now flip flopping again?

Lolz.

Nice nonsense again.

Was this supposed to make any sense? Thanos used Galactus' own tech against him. Explicitly stated.

Reed used Quasar to create a machine out of his construct and instantly depowered Galactus. Doom has stolen Galactus' power easily.

Thanos had to use Galactus' own tech against him.

Idiocy again.

That's why I called that idiotic. Small minds and all that shit.

Oh that? The soul gem had already weakened the structure of the egg.

Not that breaking cosmic cubes is so tough. Reed can create cosmic cubes on his own. Now that's some intelligence.

laughing out loud

Your saltiness about that is notes and disregarded.

Nice nonsense again.

Keep trying to ignite the flame war again.

Reed>>>>Doom>>>>Thanos.

Deal with it. I will post the same for 100 pages if you are seeking the last word like your mentor Quan. Thanos didn't need help to understand or learn it he figured it out himself.Reed did in the first place it's that simple.

Another concession.

Thanos used Annihilus tech as part of the device/weapon.

Reed needed someone else help to depower Galactus, not all his own work.

Again Doom used Beyonders tech, which was stated to so advanced but so easy to use most heroes used it.

The still dissolved it so it couldn't be used again no matter how you try to down play it.

Yeah creating a cube is good, just like how the military created one. Like i said Thanos created his own Infinty gem.

Another concession.

You're such a ****tard lol, you try with every post to be a smart ass and talk crap yet cry at every turn when it's said to you.

Like your opinion on any character matters to anyone really.

Ok herald of jelly we will do this all day.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>