How much will Kylo Ren improve in the next film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
At the end of TFA Snoke remarks that after his loss to Rey, that it was time to complete his training. As we've seen in the mythos individuals with high force potential usually excel in a short time, as of the follow up to the Force Awakens do you think we'll see a more powerful Kylo? How far do you think Kylo has come in his training, and do you think we'll gee him battling Rey again or taking on his uncle?

The Ellimist
there was some concept art in early TFA drafts that involved cutting through star destroyers and stuff, maybe they'll put that in when they get stronger?

Darth Abonis
He will probably improve to Luke level, and give Luke a hard time.

The Ellimist
Yeah I doubt that.

Zenwolf
Tbh I think there should always be that one Jedi through the era that is above all, in this case Luke should be that one. Next era is Rey(or whoever else), so on and so forth. Like how Yoda was for the PT, Luke could be for the OT + ST(I know in this case it'd be two eras he's in, but he didn't reach his absolute prime in the OT and Rey still has a lot to learn). Rey for...whatever next era that comes, then whoever comes after Rey, etc etc

Syndicate
I don't know how much he'll improve but he'll definitely have better showings.

MS Warehouse
Well, he can't have any worse showings. The character sucks. His SNL spoof was much better than his TFA performance.

Rebel95
I'm guessing he'll beat Rey this time around and Luke will have to fight him off, so probably close to Luke

Rebel95
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Well, he can't have any worse showings. The character sucks. His SNL spoof was much better than his TFA performance.
He was a cool character until he removed his mask. They could have found a better actor too imo

FreshestSlice
He was shit all the way through, honestly. And emo as ****.

hutchy1345
At least he stopped a blaster bolt mid air

Zenwolf
Originally posted by hutchy1345
At least he stopped a blaster bolt mid air

Eh Vader's done that with lasers before.

Petrus
He was certainly not shit, though he wasn't that impressive, either.

I believe Kylo will improve drastically in the next movie, and I believe that he will face off with Rey again and that this time Rey will get her soundly defeated.

He'll be RotS Anakin level.

Definitely won't be above Luke.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
He was certainly not shit, though he wasn't that impressive, either.

I believe Kylo will improve drastically in the next movie, and I believe that he will face off with Rey again and that this time Rey will get her soundly defeated.

He'll be RotS Anakin level.

Definitely won't be above Luke. Agreed, though I doubt he'll be RotS Anakin level, either.

Petrus
Eh, maybe a bit lower but I doubt he'll be a lot weaker than RotS Anakin, tbh. Actually, possibly above with the Force.

|King Joker|
It's kind of difficult to know for sure because of his ambiguous level in TFA.

Petrus
True, true. Still, I hold that he'll drastically improve in every aspect.

Hey, where'd you get that sig from Joker? It's cool AF.

|King Joker|
Yeah, agreed.

Thanks! But I don't remember exactly. I think I was browsing through Google images and saw it either with "Ahsoka Tano Rebels" or "Ahsoka vs. Vader" typed in.

Petrus
Well, whoever did that thumb up

Doesn't hold a candle to my Jawa avy, THO.

|King Joker|
tru that jawa is lookin' fine af

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.