Top 5 Jedi Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who do you think the top 5 Jedi killers of all time are? Here's my list, I'm probably forgetting a lot of people so let me know what you think!

1. Darth Vader (killed more Jedi single-handedly than anyone else)
2. Darth Sidious (Order 66, also killed a lot of Jedi)
3. General Grievous (killed a lot of Jedi)
4. Darth Malgus (led the attack on the Jedi temple, killed many Jedi)
5. Kylo Ren (destroyed Luke's new Jedi order, known as "Jedi Killer"wink

JKBart
1. Emperor's Wrath II
2. Arcann & Thexan
3. Darth Vader
4. General Grievous
5. Darth Malgus

DarthAnt66
Personally? Tulak Hord, Darth Nihilus, Darth Malgus, Grievous, and Darth Vader.

FreshestSlice
Yoda takes all five spots.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yoda takes all five spots.

thumb up

ILS
In terms of killing them personally? Numbers-wise Grievous is probably pretty close.

Nephthys
Freedon Nadd apparently needs some respect in this department based off of his blaster description.

carthage
Darth Vader and Grievous

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Freedon Nadd apparently needs some respect in this department based off of his blaster description.

It says that he's killed more Jedi than any other before him, but I don't remember any individual character slaughtering lots of Jedi prior to Nadd, tbh.

Beniboybling
Tulak Hord?...

SunRazer
Ah, I forgot about him. How many did he kill personally? Wasn't his 1000 Jedi-killing thing with the aid of an army?

Beniboybling
Khem Val says he broke a siege of 1,000 assaulting Jedi "single-handedly" - however we know at the very least Khem Val aided him in this.

EDIT: Actually I got that wrong, Khem says he broke a Jedi siege (of unidentified numbers) single handedly on Yn, then Tulak led an army to the Jedi held Chabosh and with them defeated the remaining 1,000 Jedi.

SunRazer
Don't know how much I trust Khem, but nevertheless, the message is that Tulak's killed a lot of Jedi and Nadd's killed more with his blaster alone. A rather impressive accolade on Nadd's part, on reconsideration.

Beniboybling
Yeah check my edit, but still impressive though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.