W.O.L. Morg and Doomsday vs. The Twelve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Scenario: Morg has travelled to DCU and somehow managed to strike an alliance with a near mindless Doomsday. The have committed complete genocide on several planets and their actions have been discovered by Metron. Metron foresees a galactic and possible universal threat and relays the message to Adam Warlock. Each recruit 6 individuals to create a twelve man team prepared to battle to the death if need be. They consider power level, combat prowess and uniqueness of power set.

The Twelve:

Thor (Odinson)
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Superman
Hal Jordan
Nova Prime
Blue Marvel
Dr. Fate
Orion

A win is determined by the deaths of all team members. The Twelve has 20 minutes one sided prep and will be briefed by Surfer and Superman.

Cogito
Wow, that team is stacked as hell. They should stomp

riv6672
I dont usually use the term "stomp", but this is a stomp for the 12.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
I dont usually use the term "stomp", but this is a stomp for the 12.

But the Team one physically can still knock them around and of course there would be zero holding back on their part. Surprised there are two votes for stompage.

riv6672
My vote should count twice, as i dont throw the word around in every thread.

basilisk
The posse run those two out of town.

Yeah that team is stacked pretty well and I think a stomp is not out of the question as long as they hit DD hard and fast.

h1a8
Wol Morg is fodder here. He gets killed quickly.
HP DD prevails unless he gets bfred.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Wol Morg is fodder here. He gets killed quickly.
HP DD prevails unless he gets bfred.

HTF is WOL Morg "fodder?" The combined heralds had to get Galactus to depower him. This is stupid even for you.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
HTF is WOL Morg "fodder?" The combined heralds had to get Galactus to depower him. This is stupid even for you. Because Superman can solo him. He's not fodder in a one on one against any single member of thec team but against the whole he is.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Because Superman can solo him. He's not fodder in a one on one against any single member of thec team but against the whole he is.

Its hard to say who is more mindfuqed between you and Abs.

Insane Titan
WOL is now way fodder as much as DD is here, but yeah team wrecks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.