After Wolverine 3 will that be it for him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I know it'll be the end of Hugh Jackman playing wolverine but would 20th century fox just get someone else? They've had wolverine appear in every x-men film, even just for small cameo's as we know. So after wolverine 3 which will be the last time we see Hugh Jackman as wolverine, will it also be the last time we see wolverine?

Darth Thor
Nah. They'll be planning a Wolverine/Deadpool film ASAP.

steverules_2
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/X-Men-Origins-Wolverine-Deadpool-Weapon-XI.jpg

Tattoos N Scars
Wolverine will be recast. But, Jackman will to the Wolverine character, what Connery was to 007...the best incarnation.

steverules_2
I know Jackman said he thinks Tom Hardy would be a good choice, I like Tom Hardy so I wouldn't have a problem with him portraying the wolverine character

Darth Thor
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/X-Men-Origins-Wolverine-Deadpool-Weapon-XI.jpg

Lol yeah hopefully a better crossover than that

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
I know it'll be the end of Hugh Jackman playing wolverine but would 20th century fox just get someone else? They've had wolverine appear in every x-men film, even just for small cameo's as we know. So after wolverine 3 which will be the last time we see Hugh Jackman as wolverine, will it also be the last time we see wolverine?

nope, Wolverine will be recast, but also since its rumored that Laura Kinney is in the film then she'll be the new Wolverine

Khazra Reborn
Apocalypse all but confirmed Laura will be introduced, whether she will be replacing Logan, or exist along side him is anyone's guess. Hopefully it's the latter, I've had enough girl shit.

riv6672
Hugh will come back in 2040 for a big screen adaptation of OLD MAN LOGAN. Fans will go insane.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Hugh will come back in 2040 for a big screen adaptation of OLD MAN LOGAN. Fans will go insane.

I thought they are already doing that for Wolverine 3?

StiltmanFTW
They are, riv was joking.

What are you doing on the Internet? stick out tongue

Kazenji
Only way to do Old Man Logan 100% is for X-men movie rights to go back to Marvel.

StiltmanFTW
Correct.

This movie will be abominable.

riv6672
I wasnt joking. Didnt know that was the plan for the third movie.

WAY too soon to do OML. It'll have a few good parts (like both the solo movies) but suck overall.

steverules_2
I haven't see the new x-men film so can't say I know how apocalypse confirmed Laura. The thing is though with the x-men films they can't seem to not have wolverine as a part of them.

HulkIsHulk
Hope for the best

riv6672
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Hope for the best
Always.

We live in the golden age of comics on the big (and small) screen. Not all of the outings can be winners, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.